• 172(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
skid23 Wrote:i'm going to try again with a different skin see how it works out my media dreams are crushed lol

Media dreams crushed? awww...that sucks Eek
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
indeed it does well i have exposed the hidden folder so i am going to delete xbmc out of there and uninstall xbmc reinstall and try that fingers crossed lol my dose of madness of the day seems to be doing nicely
i got it working
skid23 Wrote:how do i access the folder i am on windows 7 i fully uninstall everything from programmes then go to windows and delete xbmc file.. this is mad soon as i open xbmc it gui crashes but i can hear the navigation

go to c:\ (or whatever your windows drive is)
go to Users
Go to "Your username" folder
In this folder is your appdata folder, but you wont see it cos its hidden, so press ALT, click tool, the folder options on the menu bar, click the view tab and check the box that says "show hidden files and folders", click ok and go out of that.
Now you should see appdata in the list.
Open Appdata
Open Roaming
see if XBMC is in there.

Alternatively, type C:\users\USERNAME\appdata\roaming into a run box and replace USERNAME with your username
found it and deleted it rebooted and doing a fresh install as we speak
ok i see you got there before me, delete that XBMC folder, reinstall and follow my earlier instructions, but instead of putting in the new files, just try using the unmodified version straight from marcos' site and then if that works, you can change the files for the new ones
didnt even boot in before the picture could appear in confluence it crashed lol damn
have you tried installing it in another directory other than program files\XBMC. dont know if it will help but worth a shot, if not i dont know what else to suggest
i don't understand why this would happen it only crashed when it tried to update to i reinstalled everything was working ok just as i finished setting up my sources and it wanted to update it crashed again ever since then i wont even run.. i have uninstalled it removed the xbmc dir: and removed it from roaming what elese can i do i can't do a fresh install all my data is on my HDD along with my films music etc.. shall i do a windows restore lol
Version 2.7.0 Revision 99 available

How to upgrade?

1. - Go to Add-ons> Setup> and check "Enable automatic Skin Updates".
2. - Restart XBMC and wait for more than 1 minute.
3. - If the update was completed successfully you will be prompted to restart XBMC.

Ps. After updating you can turn off the updater again, no need to have it always running.

How to check what your current version and revision?

Main Menu> Settings> sub-menu system info.
At the bottom of the screen you will see the current version and revision.

We recommend using the automatic update, but you can do manually if you have problems:

AeonMQ 2 2.7.0 R99 ZIP version.

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/AeonMQ2-R99.zip

This file can not be installed.
Unzip and copy the folders to the directory of the skin.

CHANGELOG revision 99:

- Can not select mode Wall for trailers.

- Missing the album title and artist name on the wall mode.

- Recent - showing the name of episode 8 equal to 5.

- Customizing the skin in compact mode showing the 'New Item' button - should not show this way.

Best regards.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Hi Marcos,

After applying the latest update, I don't see the options for "download thumbnail" and "download fanart" back on the Movie Info. Would be possible to add these back?

Also, I'm experiencing the same fanart issue as reported before, under Multiplex showing albums (no image appears as background, just black or the blue guitar) - all the rest works fantastic.

TIA - Gonzalo
I have not changed anything in this part, remains as before:

About Multiplex, it is being redone as well as the Showcase, so this will be resolved soon.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Dear Marcos,

I see you around so I have to ask again. I really have problems with displaying the clearArt correctly. For one of my TVShows I have created a "Logo" and a "clearart" and it was showing up as it should but then I have recreated the artwork and I have updated the 2 files. Problem #1 - The new version never showed up instead there was still the old version.

Problem #2 - Now I have managed to delete those 2 old files from the XBMC Thumbnail Cache but now nothing is showing up at all for that TVShow. There are still the 2 new files (logo and clearart) in the folder but they are not used anymore. The placeholder for logo and clearart show up blank.

Can you please help me or let me know if this is a bug? Thanks.
i got it working ... but when i manualy replace the folders for the update it sells me its revision 96 Marcos
MarcosQui Wrote:He asked, he won! Wink

New ShowCase Beta1

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/New...0Beta1.zip

Just copy and overwrite the files in 720p.

Hopefully good comments. Cool

Hey Marco, im wondering is this showcase beta 1 implemented in the latest revision or do you need to add it as an extra.
  • 172(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232