• 178(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
eskro Wrote:will do right now!
and what about BUG #2??
thanks

I believe that this case has no solution. See what 's playing is the trailer not the movie, so the trailer does not cover, will not show anything really.

The cover is shown that there is only for the video running.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Alael Wrote:+1 to that. I suggest MQ (or some other user with some influence here) suggest Aeon MQ become its own subforum, like this:

XBMC Community Forum > Help and Support > Skin Specific Help and Support > Aeon MQ

Then, inside Aeon MQ, we would have Releases, Bug Report and Suggestions.

But that does not depend on me, but the moderators, agree?

Visit my website
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
BUG #1 sill occurs...
title not appearing in TRAILER'S WALL VIEW
Thanks for a fantastic skin. Smile
MarcosQui Wrote:But that does not depend on me, but the moderators, agree?

I know, but perhaps you could PM them? And I've seen moderators reading this topic, so... Show yourselves!
Alael Wrote:XBMC Community Forum > Help and Support > Skin Specific Help and Support > Aeon MQ

+1 Hands DOWN!!!
hi can anyone help me i am running a celeron 1.2 culv.. 2gb of ram .. i had no problem with playback when i first installed mq2 a while back but now.. well since the update even with dvxa2 on i am not getting perfect playback like i used to any ideas?
Alael Wrote:+1 to that. I suggest MQ (or some other user with some influence here) suggest Aeon MQ become its own subforum, like this:

XBMC Community Forum > Help and Support > Skin Specific Help and Support > Aeon MQ

...thats basicly what I said so +1
@MarcosQui

I am thrilled to hear that the skin will be able to use Banner view for Videos. Very cool. That will make look the Hulu plugin much, much better. Thank you!

I noticed another thing. Maybe you concider to adopt my request.
If you chose Multiplex or Showcase with "fixed list" it looks a little strange if the content is not centered to the stage. What do you think?
eskro Wrote:BUG #1 sill occurs...
title not appearing in TRAILER'S WALL VIEW

Please download the file again and take another test.

Visit my website
MarcosQui Wrote:Please download the file again and take another test.

where is it?
MarcosQui Wrote:Not bug, I made some adjustments and now the video is shown full screen or window mode, no longer the two together.
For the window to appear just turn off this mode, press 'S' and turn off the "Home Visuals".

Can you make it possible to select this little video window? I am using an MCE remote and if I'm in a menu, I can't press any buttons to get back to the "now playing" video. Right now, you can click the little video window with a mouse to get back to it, but there's no way to keypress up to select the window and bring the video back to full screen. Thanks!
thegamesdb.net - An open video games database.
scottbrant.net - Blog
eskro Wrote:where is it?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=739...count=2631

Same link as before.

Visit my website
MarcosQui Wrote:http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=739...count=2631

Same link as before.

Yay!! Works!! Thanks MarcosQui!!
Hi,

Firstly many thanks for a great Skin!!!!!

I have just upgraded to the latest release and noticed a few issues, I have tried 3 clean installs now and the issue seem to be consistent. I am also running the latest XBMC build e7cb48d.

1. Under Settings\Main Menu\Visual Effects both the "Use Random Fanart" options give an error "Script Failed!: VIDEOFANARTSPLITTER"
2. Under Extended Options\Views Activate Fallback Fanart Image no longer works, I cannot be positive but previously if this was selected and no image was manaully selected then any movie without Fanart would show a black background (no fanart), now however it does not even show the manaully selected image if there is no fanart for the movie, this is under both Movie and Video views.

Thanks again for all your hard work and effort with this skin.

Smile
  • 178(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232