• 181(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
master345 Wrote:just tried and it doesn't work. can you please retry and let me know?

Ok, sorry forgot to tell.
before it works u have to got to Settings and change in the system/input section -> "Remote control sends keyboard presses" to ON

Than u can hover with the mouse pointer of the letters and return selects the letter. Like in the search Keyboard popup.
Marcos which files do I have to check to check out the translation strings from English to Dutch, because I just checked and there were some weird translations (or they are too long to fit in the boxes designed for them) that I would like to correct for you Big Grin
Friends, two important things:

1. - Showcase with Media Cases are back, today will release an RC version. I ask them to test and tell the result.

2. - Because of the new Showcase and other things I need to create a new file xbt, and therefore a new version comes out there = 2.7.1, which will already contain all the fixes and new implementations.

If all goes as planned, will launch next Sunday or Monday, as there are carnival holiday.

All right for you?
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
deadwolfbones Wrote:Huh <string id="312996">SHOW CONTOUR IMAGE IN THE WIDGETS</string>
<string id="312997">SHOW MINI MENU (MAIN MENU NAVIGATION HELP)</string>
<string id="32331">PRO MODE</string>
<string id="32332">USE SKIN IN PRO MODE (BASED ON ORIGINAL AEON)</string>
<string id="32333">In this mode, the skin uses the original Aeon aesthetics, without Aeon MQ 2's cosmetic upgrades. It also allows for new menus and 7 to 35 new submenus. If you prefer a traditional Aeon look, choose this mode. There is no need to restart XBMC.</string>

Marcos, I'm not sure about the first string. Can you give a better explanation of what this does?

In version 2.7.0, round the clock, library and sub-menu, that is light blue border, this button will turn it off.

Visit my website
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
TomPiXX Wrote:Second that.
HERE is the right place

I agree, we have a great forum here, the other will only make things worse.

Visit my website
sidewalksuper Wrote:Marcos which files do I have to check to check out the translation strings from English to Dutch, because I just checked and there were some weird translations (or they are too long to fit in the boxes designed for them) that I would like to correct for you Big Grin

See one of the latter posted yesterday here in the forum, must be correct.

If change in an existing translation, I'd better talk to the translator responsible. Nod

Visit my website
sidewalksuper Wrote:Marcos which files do I have to check to check out the translation strings from English to Dutch, because I just checked and there were some weird translations (or they are too long to fit in the boxes designed for them) that I would like to correct for you Big Grin

%APPDATA%\skin.aeonmq.2\ressources\language\Dutch

Marcos,you were faster...nice
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
mad-max Wrote:%APPDATA%\skin.aeonmq.2\ressources\language\Dutch

Marcos,you were faster...nice

mad-max, is not in the resources folder, but language.

The resouces folder is only for the updater, another small translation (which nobody has yet).

Visit my website
Ajedi Wrote:Hi Marco here the screenshot with the problem when u have cdart turned off in home menu....

So as you can see on the 2nd image the song title currently playing is overlapped with the audiobuttons, making it unreadable. could u fix this in a future skin update?

also,

Could you tell me if you have the other 2 questions ive asked on your to-do list aswell?

With images is easier, thanks.

Sorry, but what are the other two things?

Visit my website
chippie Wrote:Hi,

Thanks for the quick response.

1. This is fine as I can select a folder for fanart under Backdrops. Thanks for letting me know. As an FYI I am running Windows and it does not work!

2. This is more of an issue for me as I when scrolling through "Videos" or "Movies" I find it quite off-putting to see fanart from a different move when a movie without fanart is in focus. I have 7000 movies in my collection so when focusing on one of the kids movies I could be showig fanart from a horror movie. I appreciate this stems from me setting a backdrops folder for fanart on the Main Menu Page but even without this I would still see the static backdrop from the Movies Menu option on every movie without fanart where I would like to see no backdrop at all.

I hope you may be kind enough to re-instate the fallback fanart feature for Movies and Videos so that if it is enabled and no fallback fanart image is selected a black background is displayed when a movie without fanart is in focus.

Thanks again!

1. - Strange, should work properly, then it can give more detail I appreciate.

2. - You can turn off the fanart on the side menu. In the 'background' you have 3 options, one of them ever leave the black background.
I'll fix the fallback image. Nod

Visit my website
chippie, thank you for your donation. Laugh

Dennis, thank you for your donation. Laugh

Visit my website

Sorry, but you made a translation of skin to Dutch? Huh

I did not get the file. Blush

Visit my website
Hi,
I have a problem, idk if its a bug or a mistake on my side. The thumbs in my library list view arent showing right. In any other view or tv show information, they are showing correctly, but in the list view there are just other thumbs, then they should be. Bassicaly the list view shows other thumbs then the others, how can I change that.

U can see the legs of the family in reflection (thats the correct thumb). I have this problem with all my tv shows, except Nip/Tuck, dont know why...

I would really appreciate a help here guys...
MarcosQui Wrote:Sorry, but you made a translation of skin to Dutch? Huh

I did not get the file. Blush
Sorry, I thought there was a translation because when I use the Dutch I also see a Dutch translation, but it must be from XBMC, not from the skin then Smile

I can work on a Dutch translation for you Big Grin
SlaveUnit Wrote:This is only my opinion but I hate how the skin is becoming more "dummy friendly". For me this started with the new "sub-menu" bar on top of the main menu bar. Now I am just noticed that all the views have a vertical MENU bar on the left side. Do we really need tutorials on every page telling people where things are? I think it detracts from this being a professional looking skin. It makes it look more like a teaching tool for a 6 year old to learn XBMC. I like a clean look better than "helper" text all over the place.

As promised, for you, for Tom, for curtis and for those who like the true Aeon !

Professional Mode, or just Pro Mode, which will give you a true Aeon, without a mask. CoolBig Grin

Visit my website
  • 181(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232