• 188(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
chippie Wrote:Are you using the script avaialable in the addons.zip available for download on the first page of this thread?

EDIT: Also make sure you have Automatic Updates turned on.

That was it! No more error thanks! I wasn't aware about that addons.zip file, I thought the normal Xbmc repository would've updated to the newest version by itself.
chippie Wrote:Hi,

This is an easy one, when in the menu go to "Extra Panel" at the bottom there you have a switch with a missing label, just above the EXTRA OPTIONS text, switch this off and the DVD case will be removed.

I don't have this switch with a missing label.

Just donated Smile

I just wanted to say thank you very much for your incredible work. Please everyone, donate, even if its a $1, this guy truly deserves it. Thanks again.

And quick question, can somebody please tell me how to turn off the info screen in the Video - Wall Menu. Thanks, lol Smile
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
diemos Wrote:Just donated Smile

I just wanted to say thank you very much for your incredible work. Please everyone, donate, even if its a $1, this guy truly deserves it. Thanks again.

And quick question, can somebody please tell me how to turn off the info screen in the Video - Wall Menu. Thanks, lol Smile

go to the menu on the left (when viewing the wall) under "info panel" select "choose display mode" then "on" "off" or "auto"
VoxCommando.com
a51alias Wrote:I don't have this switch with a missing label.

Strange, are you using the latest version, 2 2.7.0 R99 with the two betas available for download a few pages back, the Showcase one and the Multiplex one, perhaps these have altered the options. I defo have that un-labled switch.
chippie Wrote:Sorry to post again about this but I have now realised why I get a blank space for a few seconds when this information switches on screen and that is because I do not have original title information against my movies. Is there anyway to remove this pause and skip directly between Genre and Year/Duration is there is no Original Title info against the movie? Would have thought that in general most movies woudl not have Original Title against them anyway.

Thanks

I'll be honest, I'm not the type that says "do it yourself", and even less for a donator.
I've thought of something and I'll include an option for extra info:
reduced - only the main data.
complete - with all the data.
As I said before, I'm only happy if the user is happy too. Nod

------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Can anyone explain how I sort my library in case I want to just show HD movie - or stille have the complete list but HD movies at the top. What options does MQ2 offer in this area?
a51alias Wrote:....
I don't like the DVD/Bluray cases so have them turned off via the side bar menu, but in Lowlist view, when viewing show information, the front cover thumbnail still shows the DVD case. Can this be also turned off if it is turned off via the options side menu?

Thanks in advance

There was a bug that left off the case to the mode Lowlist, has already been fixed for the next version of the skin.

Visit my website
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
diemos Wrote:Just donated Smile

diemos, thank you for your donation. Laugh

The skin has more than 11,000 downloads, if each one gave me $1, I'd be very happy. Rofl

But even so, I'm very happy with the contribution of all donators.

Visit my website
henningdalgaard Wrote:Can anyone explain how I sort my library in case I want to just show HD movie - or stille have the complete list but HD movies at the top. What options does MQ2 offer in this area?

See this tutorial:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=659...tcount=648

Visit my website
MarcosQui Wrote:I'll be honest, I'm not the type that says "do it yourself", and even less for a donator.
I've thought of something and I'll include an option for extra info:
reduced - only the main data.
complete - with all the data.
As I said before, I'm only happy if the user is happy too. Nod

Thanks very much, at this rate you may become a wealthy man! Some more beer tokens on their way to you!

Just so there is no confusion, an option to remove the labels GENRE:, YEAR:, DURATION:. Will this also cover the blank space I get when the information switches as I do not have have do not have "Original Titles"

Thanks again!Big Grin
MarcosQui Wrote:And now, I present the new Multiplex (beta1, no media cases for now).
Button trailer in the right place.

It was very smooth now. Nod

Test please.

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/New...0Beta1.zip

I tested with the Beta Multiplex, is very good, but I noticed that the option Show (music videos) turned the problem of not changing the view of the library, it just gets in the list. Oo
Hi,

Just wanted to say that the EXIT option under the popup "S" menu (from the home page) does not work.

Also, as mentioned a few pages back it would be great to be able to customise the popup "S" menu to add/remove items but appreciate this is probably quite a big re-work, perhaps something to keep in mind for a future release.

Thanks!
chippie Wrote:Thanks very much, at this rate you may become a wealthy man! Some more beer tokens on their way to you!

Just so there is no confusion, an option to remove the labels GENRE:, YEAR:, DURATION:. Will this also cover the blank space I get when the information switches as I do not have have do not have "Original Titles"

Thanks again!Big Grin

Thank you very much for your donation. LaughLaugh

No confusion, will stay just that way you described. Nod

Visit my website
valdo lopes, I am aware of the error and is being corrected.

Visit my website
  • 188(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232