• 210(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
andrewf Wrote:Originally Posted by andrewf
By the way what files do I need to populate the upper images when i select the extra thumbs layout on multiplex? I've switched to the fan art setup at the moment as none of the four extra images will populate and as far as I can see when you go into the movie details the 'add thumb' only adds to the case image.

You need to put images in a folder named "extrathumbs" into each movie directory. I use Ember Media Manager to automatically generate the thumbs. I believe each file has to be named "thumbs1", "thumbs2" ,etc....
ldi9999 Wrote:Still looking for answers on:
1. Skin does not display unicode names
2. I have a movie set which include three movies. When I go to the movie set, the skin displays all three movies multiple times with an endless loop. How can I stop the endless loop?

Thanks

Bump for answerHuh
Beatuifull skin. I have 2 questions which I couldn't find anywhere

1 - Is it possible to add a "Video Addons" section to the main menu? I am using the skin in moderate mode and I tried customizing but it doesn't allow me to select Video Addons as a new item.

2 - I really liked the way dharma did youtube view mode by default. Is there any way to get youtube view mode the way dharma has it by default? The WALL view mode comes close but it has no information on the videos whatsoever until you select that video. I would like a wall mode which shows the name of the video and possibly the runtime. Is there any way to do it without heavily messing with the addon?
MarcosQui Wrote:chippie, VideoFiles and Favorites are in the same condition, it is normal not to have info on some views.

Yes but not even the name of the file? I can see the name in the list views but not under showcase for example. That is under 10.1

Still, I have gone back to the nightly build as I really like the fact that I get all the media tags etc... when browsing files. Will just have to live with the fact that I cannot change the views on any of my palylists for now.

Thanks again!
ldi9999 Wrote:Bump for answerHuh

2 - You can´t No If you have few movies in a set it will loop.
MAIN HTPC
Hardware: Intel Core i7 4.2 GHz (OC) + NVidia GeForce FX 250 + Corsair 6 GB DDR3 RAM (1600 MHz) + Thermalright True Copper heat sink + Noctua fans (x3)
Software: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit + XBMC Pre-Eden + Aeon MQ 3

SECONDARY HTPC
Hardware: Acer Aspire Revo 3700 + OCZ Vertex SSD
Software: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit + XBMC Pre-Eden + Aeon MQ 3
Sorry for having to post all this again but these are genuine bugs, not requests.
langer Wrote:Bug
I can't get the 'watched' flag to appear in landscape mode.
And to support my claim...
chuckan Wrote:getting this bug aswell

Secondly, this is still happening...
langer Wrote:Bug #1
I've just noticed something very strange. When I load up XBMC, everything is as it should be but after I watch some 720p content, the audio codec flag goes out of line as you can see in the image below. The strange thing is that it doesn't happen when I watch any standard definition content. I don't have anything in 1080p to test with so I can't say for sure that it happens with all HD content but it certainly does with 720p.
To test the bug, I tried one or two other layouts to see if the bug would still appear. Results were...
landscape - yes
showcase - yes
low list - no
list - no

Bug #2
While testing this problem, I stumbled upon another bug where the audio flags are overlapping. The problem may occur in other layouts too as I haven't tested them all.
Image Image
Sad 
Can anyone please help, I am encountering an issue with the Mythbox plugin only happening with this theme. I have added it to the home menu and it used to work half the time and freeze XBMC the other half. Now since the recent update it freezes up XBMC 100% of the time from the home menu as below:

It also freezes 100% of the time if accessed from the Videos menu as below:

The only way I can get it to work is to go into Videos > Add-ons > Mythbox. Here is the output when it freezes: http://pastebin.com/L8XB3XpF

Here is the output when it works (from Videos > Add-ons): http://pastebin.com/uhz04Arq

Thanks for any help
langer Wrote:Bug
I can't get the 'watched' flag to appear in landscape mode.
Hello, i've the same problem in banner view in 2.7.1 rev 100, no problem in 2.7.0 rev 99......
Kodi 16 - Aeon Madnox skin
HTPC : Core I5 4690K - Nvidia GTX 970 - Nas Synology DS410j - LG Bluray - Windows 10 - x64
langer Wrote:Originally Posted by langer
Bug #1
I've just noticed something very strange. When I load up XBMC, everything is as it should be but after I watch some 720p content, the audio codec flag goes out of line as you can see in the image below. The strange thing is that it doesn't happen when I watch any standard definition content. I don't have anything in 1080p to test with so I can't say for sure that it happens with all HD content but it certainly does with 720p.
To test the bug, I tried one or two other layouts to see if the bug would still appear. Results were...
landscape - yes
showcase - yes
low list - no
list - no

Bug #2
While testing this problem, I stumbled upon another bug where the audio flags are overlapping. The problem may occur in other layouts too as I haven't tested them all.

BUG #1 - This is not a bug this is the Audio flag moving up to show the embedded language code. Have a feeling this may be to do with your .mkv files in that they may not have a recognised language code against the audio track but not 100% sure. You can disable this SETTINGS/ADVANCED/VIEWS and uncheck "Show Audio Language Flag"

BUG #2 - Again not a bug the flag is showing you the Audio codec and the speaker configuration again depending on what audio is in the file.

Hope this helps.
MarcosQui Wrote:And as the skin will know that you want to play the trailer and not the movie? Huh

hmmm...
ok, your right then...
Leave as is Smile

but i still suggest having a feature where we could set an MP3 as ambiance music
that would play while were browsing through XBMC in general Smile
oh and, ambiance music would Loop too!
eskro Wrote:but i still suggest having a feature where we could set an MP3 as ambiance music
that would play while were browsing through XBMC in general Smile
oh and, ambiance music would Loop too!

there is an option for a start-up playlist, i'm curious why you guys don't use that?
sergiocos Wrote:there is an option for a start-up playlist, i'm curious why you guys don't use that?

because it doesnt act like a real background ambiance music
that would always loop...

using playlist startup,
try to play a movie or trailer, then once your back in XBMC menu,
music doesnt resume....
eskro,
And someone already showed you where the script was to do that. Why do you insist on bringing it up at least once a day? Give it a rest. Have you even tried the script that was pointed out to you?
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
I updated to 2.7.1 and 'Use Media Cases' does not work for 'low list and 'list'. Works for every other view type that has the option to use media cases. Can anyone else confirm this possible bug ?
SlaveUnit Wrote:eskro,
And someone already showed you where the script was to do that. Why do you insist on bringing it up at least once a day? Give it a rest. Have you even tried the script that was pointed out to you?

Seriously, eskro. You made your request. Leave it at that. Smile
  • 210(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232