• 218(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
patm95 Wrote:I have been using this skin for about a month and it has updated 2 times. Each time I have to completely reconfigure my settings which takes a couple of hours. Is there any way around this?

I had the same thing happen to me. My guisettings.xml file got blown away by the last update.

It was a little frustrating.
same here, guisettings.xml got blown away by the last update....
Hello,
I'm new on the forum, but i use xbmc for a long time, i discovered yesterday that Aeon skin had a big update, and i tried to create New Menu on the Home Menu by using favourites to link the new menu to a video folder (i added as a source) with sports videos inside of it, and the only view available is the list view, is it possible to use other view on it and add thumbs and fanart? I tried to set the content of the folder as tv shows, but, it didn't gave me other choices of view.

Thx for your hard work Smile
KennethC Wrote:I had the same thing happen to me. My guisettings.xml file got blown away by the last update.

It was a little frustrating.

If the guisettings was deleted, then the fault of the XBMC, the skin has no power to do this, there is no kind of command or instruction to do so.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
MarcosQui Wrote:If the guisettings was deleted, then the fault of the XBMC, the skin has no power to do this, there is no kind of command or instruction to do so.

I'm inclined to agree with you. The behavior was a complete reset of all settings, right down to the skin being reverted back to Confluence.

Prior to this event, I was informed that Aeon MQ 2 was updated and I needed to restart XBMC. I figured I didn't see any features of the update then, so I continued using it. I then tried to play a YouTube video and XBMC locked up. As I'm running Windows, I had to go into Task Manager to actually end the XBMC.exe process as a simple Alt-F4 didn't do anything. When I reloaded XBMC, guisettings.xml was set back to the defaults.
Hi Marcos,

Does the full download contain the latest updates (103)? If not, can you please provide a link to the updated files as the updater fails on my system.

Thank you

Zaxxan
Let's talk about the problem of view modes with the VOX, use with remote control and other cases.

The skin 'Aeon' from birth (djh) needs some special conditions so that everything works correctly.
They are - setbool(videomovies) for Movies and setbool(videotv) for TVshows.

These commands 'set and reset', are activated via buttons on the main menu, but when using the Vox or the remote control these conditions are not activated and so the skin does not work correctly.

These commands are used to a large number of functions of the skin, I can not despise them.

It was ever thus, but now users are experiencing problems, very strange.

The only solution I found so far will make some changes in the skin:

- No more one button to turn Showcase for Movies and another for Tvshows and etc ... Is just a one button, enabled = enabled to everything.

- Perhaps the skin suffers with some loss of features...

So this will solve the problem of view modes, but will bring some consequences, everyone's opinion is important, do not want to draw buttons now, and here one week to see someone complaining about this.

Visit my website
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Zaxxan, use this file:

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/R103.zip

Can not install it, you just unzip and overwrite the files manually.

Visit my website
any chance of an uncompressed version being released MarcosQui?
Question 
Hello MarcosQui! Congratulations for your excellent work! I follow a lot of time and always update! I wonder how I can change the view in Songs? now I only leave as a list or Wall. I can not even keep the Music Showcase as even after checking the option on the menu display! I appreciate if I can take this course! Thanks!

"Olá MarcosQui! Parabens pelo excelente trabalho! Acompanho a bastante tempo e atualizo sempre! Gostaria de saber como posso modificar a visualização em Musicas? atualmente só consigo deixar como Lista ou Parede. Não consigo mais deixar como Showcase em Músicas, mesmo depois de marcar a opção no menu de visualização! Agradeço se puder me tirar essa dúvida! Obrigado!"

Julio Melo
ScofieldBR
Some views only work in the collection mode.

Shinu, as soon as possible I do it.

Visit my website
Shinu Wrote:any chance of an uncompressed version being released MarcosQui?

any word?

also, why don't some views not work at the episode level. eg. old multiplex
d_hero Wrote:Hi Marcos

Should probably be "Reset Skin" for UK English at least. Good idea though

Possibly "Reload".
deadwolfbones Wrote:Possibly "Reload".

i think reload implies that the skin is just being 'rebooted' for changes to take effect, whereas reset implies that its being changed to default settings
d_hero Wrote:i think reload implies that the skin is just being 'rebooted' for changes to take effect, whereas reset implies that its being changed to default settings

"Refresh Skin"?
  • 218(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232