• 229(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
I downloaded the image packs (digiart, warm, cool) so I could mix, match, and cycle the backdrops, but after downloading and extracting the zip/exe, the resulting file is a .xbt texture file which isn't extractable. Anyone have a pack with just the backdrops in their jpg format?

edit: nm found the answer after sifting through a thread search (it's on p107), guess they aren't being released
I've just noticed that the LANDSCAPE view mode for tv shows doesn't have a pull-out menu like every other mode has. Is this a deliberate omission? Cause it makes running the logo script and other things a little hard Sad
uhm, can someone tell me why when i enter TV SHOWS menu
it says 'Populate via Videos Window in...' ??

i went in Videos, added a source pointing to --> D:\TV SHOWS
and also "set content" to tv shows in the settings...

but when i enter TV SHOWS menu
it always says 'Populate via Videos Window in...' ??

am i missing something here?

thank Smile
This skin is Fantastic! but i want a little wiki... the logo downloader not download the landscape.jpg, and when i switch view in tv show in landscape mode, the skin not recognize landscape.jpg and not use them! sorry for my bad english, today I signed up to this forum...
Marcos,

Could you explain us how to change which menu has the focus when XBMC starts? On this last version you changed to be MOVIES but some people are having problems with it being something else. On my case, it is MOVIES but I want it to be PICTURES.

I tried reading how to do it but they all seems to be related to other skins. I couldn't find anything related to that under Home.xml neither Includes_MainMenu.xml but I think I'm missing something there.

Thanks a lot for the great skin.

Andre
eskro Wrote:uhm, can someone tell me why when i enter TV SHOWS menu

i went in Videos, added a source pointing to --> D:\TV SHOWS
and also "set content" to tv shows in the settings...

but when i enter TV SHOWS menu

im missing something here?

thank Smile

Have you updated your library since adding the source?
chippie Wrote:Have you updated your library since adding the source?

hmmm... yes, update library, sure, it is updated!!

still, same problem
eskro Wrote:hmmm... yes, update library, sure, it is updated!!

still, same problem

Eskro, What´s version XBMC you are using? 10.1 or 11 (eden)

Skin AeonMQ 2, is only compatible with XBMC version 10.1.

Try using submenu options for access..

The last version XBMC Eden (11) launched today and yesterday changed acess library, broken skin aeonmq, the last version ok is launched 03/19/2011.

OR check:

You have to have each show in it's own folder. XBMC gets the showname from the folders underneath the directory that you have "set content" on.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Tekrulez Wrote:This skin is Fantastic! but i want a little wiki... the logo downloader not download the landscape.jpg, and when i switch view in tv show in landscape mode, the skin not recognize landscape.jpg and not use them! sorry for my bad english, today I signed up to this forum...

Tekrulez, the logo downloader, download landscape.jpg fine, there a bug in skin, Marcos will fix this problem in new skin version number 2.8.0 Nod
phoenx97 Wrote:I downloaded the image packs (digiart, warm, cool) so I could mix, match, and cycle the backdrops, but after downloading and extracting the zip/exe, the resulting file is a .xbt texture file which isn't extractable. Anyone have a pack with just the backdrops in their jpg format?

edit: nm found the answer after sifting through a thread search (it's on p107), guess they aren't being released

Download one of the theme files (they are self-extracting file)
Execute the file (i.e. double-click) and it will unzip the theme files to the correct location on your hard drive.
After
Run xbmc, open skin SETTINGS > APPEARANCE and select the theme.
Wanilton Wrote:Eskro, What´s version XBMC you are using? 10.1 or 11 (eden)
Skin AeonMQ 2, is only compatible with XBMC version 10.1.

im on XBMC 10.0 ,,,,
and im not sure how to update it to 10.1 without messing stuff up...
:/

but still, i just dont understand why
i get this problem --> http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=759...count=3423

thanks
I'm finding that after each revision I have to repeat this process. Is this something that could be considered on the developer end?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=7...post746578
Wanilton Wrote:Download one of the theme files (they are self-extracting file)
Execute the file (i.e. double-click) and it will unzip the theme files to the correct location on your hard drive.
After
Run xbmc, open skin SETTINGS > APPEARANCE and select the theme.

this doesn't let you mix and match them as i stated in the original post, just use the ones associated with that particular theme. considering the author said he found the images on deviantart and other sites (i.e. didn't create them), I don't understand the reluctance to give direct links to them. regardless, i did a search on wallbase.net for "tv couches" and "theater" and found a lot of suitable/similar replacements.
Rumik Wrote:Sorted it, looks like it was a permissions issue. Just FTPd in and set permissions to 777 and all addons update properly now Smile Phew!

Thanks! this fixed the issue that I had downloading the updated files.
phoenx97 Wrote:this doesn't let you mix and match them as i stated in the original post, just use the ones associated with that particular theme. considering the author said he found the images on deviantart and other sites (i.e. didn't create them), I don't understand the reluctance to give direct links to them. regardless, i did a search on wallbase.net for "tv couches" and "theater" and found a lot of suitable/similar replacements.

Not quite, basically all the images are edited to fit the skin, color, size, position and stuff, so some images you will not find anywhere else, similar but not identical. Wink

For themes, I never published the backgrounds, if you want the images of the default theme, you can find them on file for version 2.7.0:

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/med...02.7.0.zip
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
  • 229(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232