• 235(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
cydine Wrote:You will first have to install the IMDB scraper via addons. This will create the metadata.imdb.com folder. Then replace the imdb.xml in there with the new one.

TMDB files go in metadata.themoviedb.org, replacing the two files there.

I use the IMDB scraper personally as the info is currently a lot more complete.

ok great, got it working for themoviedb so far, except it only seems to pick up PG movies, anything that should be U, 15, or 18, such as american PG-13 or G ratings, dont match up and are just blank, any ideas?
Go into the settings for TMDB scraper, make sure language is set to en-GB and save settings.

Also check the actual TMDB website to make sure the movie has a UK rating listed. A lot of them don't which is why I use the IMDB scraper personally.
hi guys, anyone can tell me where there a manual to learn how to use Aeon MQ 2 ?, I want it to look like in this video that is on youtube,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLzdLOO3sYI

a guy in another forum said Aeon MQ from 2 to as "Pro"will be as "Stark"

I love this program but do not know how to use it.

Thanks
Smile 
hello guys, install Aeon MQ2, but i do not know how to use it, there some tutorialHuh,
to use the "windows style" dynamic itunes
I want it to look like this video on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLzdLOO3sYI

a guy in another tutorial said Aeon MQ2 version "Pro"is like the "Stark" but I do not leave all the windows in that style.

Thanks
gaboinkl Wrote:hello guys, install Aeon MQ2, but i do not know how to use it, there some tutorialHuh,
to use the "windows style" dynamic itunes
I want it to look like this video on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLzdLOO3sYI

a guy in another tutorial said Aeon MQ2 version "Pro"is like the "Stark" but I do not leave all the windows in that style.

Thanks

if you want it to look like in that video you should use the Stark skin!
VoxCommando.com
cydine Wrote:You will first have to install the IMDB scraper via addons. This will create the metadata.imdb.com folder. Then replace the imdb.xml in there with the new one.

TMDB files go in metadata.themoviedb.org, replacing the two files there.

I use the IMDB scraper personally as the info is currently a lot more complete.

Agreed, I looked at my movie ratings and qty of votes used to get those ratings and half my movies were wrong, installed imdb scraper and rescraped my movies for info and all is now right.

I am still missing some studio logos for some of my movies but not too many Smile
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
Zaxxan Wrote:Hi Marcos, will you be publishing the uncompressed textures today?

Today, without fail. Rolleyes
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
cydine Wrote:Couple of quick mods I made to the skin for anyone that may be interested:

Mod to home.xml to show TV fanart when scrolling through the recently added widget on the homepage; the same way movie fanart is displayed.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4959594/skin.aeo...p/Home.xml

Mod to DialogVideoInfo.xml to correctly show UK ratings in the video info window. Can also post the modified IMDB and TMDB scrapers which pick up UK ratings instead of MPAA if anyone is interested.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4959594/skin.aeo...eoInfo.xml

I feel very happy when someone puts a collaboration of this kind. Nod

Already includes the changes in the skin, thanks for the help.

Visit my website
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
SpectreX Wrote:Feature Request for Aeon MQ. TV Guide implementation like in Simplicity or Neon. This would make Aeon MQ the most complete skins ever !!

I will not comment anything about it. CoolNod

Visit my website
wouterdt Wrote:I did not get such an invite on my donation, could you please send me one?

I apologize, invitation sent.

Visit my website
MarcosQui Wrote:I will not comment anything about it. CoolNod

You sneaky devil you CoolBig Grin
BDPNA Wrote:Chippie,

A very valid point. You make me feel bad for even asking! No disrespect at all, just meant to show my love for this skin. So much so that I put it right in with the nightlies anyway Smile

It definitely makes it tough with a skin that's already under heavy development under the Dharma branch still, so I feel you, for sure. It would be different if Macros was done with Aeon MQ2 with Dharma and not adding features and making changes, but you're right, expecting new development on the Dharma version as well as a version for the nightlies is a lot.

I saw that they were keeping up in the Alaska thread with the nightlies, but they may have a lot more help or just not be doing any further development on the Dharma Alaska.

Chippie is right. Making a skin for the development version of XBMC is a waste of time, it works today, not working properly tomorrow and back to work after tomorrow.

Let's wait a little longer, when the XBMC 11 is more mature, I begin to change the skin.

Visit my website
MQ, is there a separate suggestions thread or someplace on your site, or would you rather us do it here?
I have to say that I am still loving this skin.

Cant keep up with the current happenings though as decided to read the whole thread from the start. Currently at page 30. Internets restricted at home , so I'm having to print the pages out.

Has proved useful as found some early tips but I think I'm reading less than is being created each day Shocked

I haven't even read up yet on how to install and use plugins & scripts or work out what I do with all the extra files on page one.

As for amending the xml files that keeps poping up I'm so in the dark.

Think I need to take some days off work Laugh just to read everything.

Desparate to play with the skin but need to read Oo
andrewf Wrote:I have to say that I am still loving this skin.

Cant keep up with the current happenings though as decided to read the whole thread from the start. Currently at page 30. Internets restricted at home , so I'm having to print the pages out.

Has proved useful as found some early tips but I think I'm reading less than is being created each day Shocked

I haven't even read up yet on how to install and use plugins & scripts or work out what I do with all the extra files on page one.

As for amending the xml files that keeps poping up I'm so in the dark.

Think I need to take some days off work Laugh just to read everything.

Desparate to play with the skin but need to read Oo

Funny stuff, not sure whats with all the reading, just start messing around with it and figure stuff out, if not, just post questions, works for me. Nod
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
  • 235(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232