• 248(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
I am using ver. 2.7.1 and i think it is great, but i really liked the glossy CD/DVD case art in 2.6. Is there any way to copy and use the old CD/DVD case art in 2.7.1 ?
This is not a big issue but if it is possible i will be happy.
if you use the uncompressed textures you can simply overwrite the new one with the ones from 2.6...

cheers,
mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
The 2.8.0 changes look AWESOME. You are amazing Marcos.
Devil-Strike Wrote:I cant use apple movie trailer in Aeon MQ2 when i push trailer button in home screen it says

Library empty! populate it via the video window in ...

I have tried everything but no success so far.
Every ting is up to date BTW.

xbmc 10.1 / AEON MQ 2 v2.7.1
windows 7 64x

So please help

Have you installed the necessary plugins? There is a link on the first page to a collection of plugins required for MQ2 if you haven't already done so.
mad-max Wrote:if you use the uncompressed textures you can simply overwrite the new one with the ones from 2.6...

cheers,
mm
Thank you mad-max
Is the uncompressed textures placed in the install directory?
I thought that all textures were compressed and unavailable. I will try to find it when i get home from work.
This is what happens BEFORE and AFTER playing a .mkv file.

Image Image

As you can see, after playing the .mkv file, the audio codec flag jumps up to allow space for the language flag BUT I have the language flag OFF. You may notice that it's Landscape Mode that I'm using but it also happens in other modes too. I am also not the only person to have noticed this bug.

Please, can this bug finally get fixed for the upcoming release? Pretty please?!!
Hi Marcos,

I am just curious why does it slow down Aeon if you enable all views? I don't quite understand the logic behind it.

Also, not a skin issue I think as all skins i have used seem to do this, why do the random images shown in the background seem to be not very random? I get some images all the time and others hardly at all.

If you never get round to answering this, no worries. I have no complaints at all about the skin!!!

Cheers

James
syk3d Wrote:Have you installed the necessary plugins? There is a link on the first page to a collection of plugins required for MQ2 if you haven't already done so.

Yes I have done that.
@Devil-Strike: look for favorites script in userdata folder and also in program files/xbmc/addons, don't know which one is prioritized by xbmc, but try both locations. I get the script from here, works perfect.
sergiocos Wrote:@Devil-Strike: look for favorites script in userdata folder and also in program files/xbmc/addons, don't know which one is prioritized by xbmc, but try both locations. I get the script from here, works perfect.

Yes i know but that's not the problem, I just want to have the trailer home button to work like it should be.
hi just some help please i have asked before.. my Recently Added.py script keeps failing and it's not telling me how much movies i have/watched.. same with music

i have tried to copy a script someone suggested but it still does not work can so one point me in the right direction please?

thanks guys

i am also running windows 7 64bit xbmc 10.1
Hello,

All of my movies are in their original file structure. When I turn on media cases, my Blu-ray movie cases show up as H.264, VC-1 etc. Is there a way to have the cases show up as Blu-ray or DVD only?:confused2:

Thanks....
TwistedTweaker Wrote:Hello,

All of my movies are in their original file structure. When I turn on media cases, my Blu-ray movie cases show up as H.264, VC-1 etc. Is there a way to have the cases show up as Blu-ray or DVD only?:confused2:

Thanks....

What about using uncompressed textures and replacing the h264 and vc-1 cases with the standard bluray case?

cheers,
mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Where would I go to make that change?:confused2:
I would like it to appear in the list

How to make this appearanceHuh
  • 248(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232