• 250(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
binaryjay Wrote:Another request I have would be to have an option to tweak the main menu animation speed when switching between menu items. The PC is plenty powerful (Phenom II X4 @ 3.2Ghz, 8GB memory), it just seems that the animation of sliding between menu items has been made a bit too "long" and I would prefer that it spends less time sliding between the items.

I find the scroll speed to be ok, but it would be a nice bonus feature. In case you can't wait for this feature...(possibly forever) you can adjust this yourself. Look in the 720p folder for one of the xml files that corresponds to the performance setting you are using. I use fast mode, so the file for me is

Includes_FastMainMenu.xml

then just search for

Code:
<scrolltime>300</scrolltime>

and change the 300 to a smaller number.

The only problem is that you'll have to reapply this change whenever you update the skin...
VoxCommando.com
jitterjames Wrote:I find the scroll speed to be ok, but it would be a nice bonus feature. In case you can't wait for this feature...(possibly forever) you can adjust this yourself. Look in the 720p folder for one of the xml files that corresponds to the performance setting you are using. I use lite mode, so the file for me is

Includes_LiteMainMenu.xml

then just search for

Code:
<scrolltime>300</scrolltime>

and change the 300 to a smaller number.

The only problem is that you'll have to reapply this change whenever you update the skin...

Thanks for pointing that out, I changed it to 100 and it feels SO much better now.
binaryjay Wrote:Thanks for pointing that out, I changed it to 100 and it feels SO much better now.
Maybe Marcos would be willing to change it to 200 by default, rather than 300. I doubt anyone would complain about that being too fast.Nod
VoxCommando.com
jitterjames Wrote:I have the same problem but I don't know the solution.

Hello James and friends, i know James, using version nightly XBMC 11, for windows, in this case for recently work ok, necessary use this script, version 2.1.5:Nod
download here only for version XBMC 11

Thanks Hitcher and Amet for this script, link for topic:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=752893&postcount=1

Close XBMC

delete previous version first and unzip manually for this folder:
c:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.recentlyadded

Open XBMC Again

Done
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Wanilton Wrote:Hello James and friends, i know James, using version nightly XBMC 11, for windows, in this case for recently work ok, necessary use this script:Nod
download here only for version XBMC 11

Close XBMC

c:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.recentlyadded

Open XBMC Again

Done

That does it, Thanks Wanilton!
VoxCommando.com
Hi Wanilton will this fix not for for 10.1? thanks for commenting on the subject
Skid23, download this version recentlyadded form xbmc 10.1, version 2.0.5.

Close XBMC

c:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\scri pt.recentlyadded

Open XBMC Again

Or install via ADDON - install via zip file
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
hi i did as you said butit still failed.. thanks for helping

Every time I see this picture I think: "How was this beautiful combination of colors, and I messed up, using the case copper." No

So, Im communicating, in version 2.8.0, the 'case copper' will fall out off, no point crying. Cool
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
MarcosQui Wrote:Image

Every time I see this picture I think: "How was this beautiful combination of colors, and I messed up, using the case copper." No

So, Im communicating, in version 2.8.0, the 'case copper' will fall out off, no point crying. Cool

agreed, the Aeon ambient colors are Dark Blue, the blue cases set this of perfectly, the copper cases are just plain ugly IMO.
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
I don't use cases at all, but if I did, I would not want copper!
VoxCommando.com
Is there anything that can be done about the coverflow getting confused and showing wrong/duplicate covers when scrolling rapidly?
binaryjay Wrote:Is there anything that can be done about the coverflow getting confused and showing wrong/duplicate covers when scrolling rapidly?

yes i would like to see if this can be fixed too
based on my limited understanding, I'm pretty sure this is an issue with XBMC and cannot be fixed within the skin.
VoxCommando.com
jitterjames Wrote:based on my limited understanding, I'm pretty sure this is an issue with XBMC and cannot be fixed within the skin.

Yup, it is the way XBMC caches them, not a skin issue.
  • 250(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232