• 252(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
MarcosQui Wrote:I'll post another image for version 2.8.0:

CoverFlow for Music:

Wink

That looks great Big Grin
I'll post another image for version 2.8.0:

CoverFlow for Music: ...... FANTASTICO!!!
by mad-max

[url="http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/media%202.7.1.zip Wrote:
...unpack Download it...copy it to your skin directory in the subfolder media and delete the textures.xbt...
then you search for the cases inside this folder and rename them appropriately...
cheers,
mm

TwistedTweaker]I followed the instructions and it worked. the only issue is the VC-1 and H264 text appears over the Blu-ray cover. Even if I turn off the labels, it stays there. Should I delete them my files? I also cant find what folder they are in. :confused2:

On another note, I also deleted the guisettings.xml file, as stated in the skin instructions and now the pictures in my settings options are missing. So I am not sure why they are gone?

Does anyone have any suggestions?:confused2:
jitterjames Wrote:I find the scroll speed to be ok, but it would be a nice bonus feature. In case you can't wait for this feature...(possibly forever) you can adjust this yourself. Look in the 720p folder for one of the xml files that corresponds to the performance setting you are using. I use fast mode, so the file for me is

Includes_FastMainMenu.xml

then just search for

Code:
<scrolltime>300</scrolltime>

and change the 300 to a smaller number.

The only problem is that you'll have to reapply this change whenever you update the skin...

In what folder can I find this Includes_FastMainMenu.xml file?
The only skin I find in the "addons" folder is "skin.confluence".
binaryjay Wrote:Firstly, this is so far by far my favorite skin and I wanted to thank those who have been pouring their time into it.

Another request I have would be to have an option to tweak the main menu animation speed when switching between menu items. The PC is plenty powerful (Phenom II X4 @ 3.2Ghz, 8GB memory), it just seems that the animation of sliding between menu items has been made a bit too "long" and I would prefer that it spends less time sliding between the items.

This is almost identical to a thread i started in the hardware thread. Is the next update supposed to fix this lag issue? Aeon has just become too bloated and memory intensive.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=99440
Wraith88 Wrote:This is almost identical to a thread i started in the hardware thread. Is the next update supposed to fix this lag issue? Aeon has just become too bloated and memory intensive.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=99440

This is just one flavor of Aeon - if you're looking for a lighter weight version, check out Aeon Nox. FWIW, I run AeonMQ2 on a atom/ion platform running XBMC Live and its very responsive and runs smoothly.
boykster Wrote:This is just one flavor of Aeon - if you're looking for a lighter weight version, check out Aeon Nox. FWIW, I run AeonMQ2 on a atom/ion platform running XBMC Live and its very responsive and runs smoothly.

same here, runs perfect!
Good morning.

Truly magnificent this interface, and some days I'm doing some tests, very satisfactory.

I wanted to ask gently, how to create subsections with the various programs.

Example I want to create a New Item Main,
example "My Games" with in all your favorite titles New Item secondary

How should I proceed?

THANKS
Wraith88 Wrote:Aeon has just become too bloated and memory intensive.

I run MQ2 in full mode on 2009 Mac Mini (the previous generation) running Windows 7 and it's very very responsive.
I made a smart playlist for Concert DVD's (based on path) and put the link in the main menu. Is it possible to get a recently added widget with it that shows the newly added stuff for the playlist?

I know it's not exactly a skinning question but since I found the way to make a playlist and home menu button in this topic I am hoping that someone here has an answer for me.
i did a silly thing and hid the 'settings' main menu item. now i'm not exactly sure how to get back to it. any ideas?
twotone8 Wrote:i did a silly thing and hid the 'settings' main menu item. now i'm not exactly sure how to get back to it. any ideas?

Delete the guisettings.xml file. Or you could find the right line inside the file to only restore the menu item. Don't know which line that is though.
twotone8 Wrote:i did a silly thing and hid the 'settings' main menu item. now i'm not exactly sure how to get back to it. any ideas?

edit your guisettings.xml file and look for this line

<setting type="bool" name="skin.aeonmq.2.nosettings">true</setting>

change it to

<setting type="bool" name="skin.aeonmq.2.nosettings">false</setting>

and you're all set.

I assume you do not have a keyboard connected but just in case you do, hit the "S" key, select "Settings"
Or you could press "s" on the main menu and have access to the settings menu again and undo the mess Big Grin

Edit: Chippie beat me to it!
MAIN HTPC
Hardware: Intel Core i7 4.2 GHz (OC) + NVidia GeForce FX 250 + Corsair 6 GB DDR3 RAM (1600 MHz) + Thermalright True Copper heat sink + Noctua fans (x3)
Software: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit + XBMC Pre-Eden + Aeon MQ 3

SECONDARY HTPC
Hardware: Acer Aspire Revo 3700 + OCZ Vertex SSD
Software: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit + XBMC Pre-Eden + Aeon MQ 3
  • 252(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232