• 272(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
Video Fan Art splitter still not working. Tried everything suggested. It processes all Movies and TV shows, but no fanart gets copied to the folders in the userdata/addon_data/script.video-fanart-splitter/Movies and /TV. I just get a black screen in the main menu.

Also Weather+ keeps giving a script error, no matter what settings I use.

This is all on Ubuntu, XBMCLive. Can anyone confirm these addons working correctly on Ubuntu with Aeon MQ 2 2.8.1?

Everything worked fine pre 2.8.0...
Hi All,

After a few days of using the new version:

first of all: A lot of great work again Marcos!

I've got 2 things:
One is the Weather+ plugin keeps giving errors. "failed to load". No problems with other skins...
And I can't get any other viewtype than normal list in non-library video views.... Is that just me?

Thanks guys.
Joy In Repitition
Thanks for the best skin ever first and foremost! Big Grin

I noticed just a while ago that the progress bar that used to pop up whenever you skipped 30s or 10m in Aeon MQ2 is gone, and now you have to press INFO to see it. (I use my Harmony One's directional pads to do this, and the info button is an extra step I dont want)

Is there anyway to reverse this or customize it so I can see the progressbar below like before? I know you can see the time in the corners, but I so prefer the progress bar coming up immediatley when I decide to skip.

I've tried hard googling and searching the forum for every possible term involving skipping, fast forwarding, progress bar, info etc. that I could think of. But can't find any answers. Sorry if I missed it somewhere.

I reverted back to Aoen MQ2 2.5.1 and then it worked again, but I like the 2.8.1 better.

Any help would be immensly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
is there a way to revert back to version 2.7.1 ??

2.8.1 introduced too many bugs that werent there in 2.7.1 ,,

thanks
Sad 
damn it i only get list view nothing else selectable in videos ,thou in movies i have the ability to select wall etc etc, view, hmmmm, anybody help?....-.-'....i beg of ya!!!!!!!!!!dont wanna go back to da old aeon nox skin...-.-'....where it worked...-.-'

p.s: batemann we both got da same prob...-.-'Sad
weather+ is working very well here, especially with the weather tab included in the skin Smile i still got some issues with the fanartsplitter, because i don't want to lose out on my android remote possibilities (so im not going to take out that username and password to make it work).. the default backgrounds are good enough as they are anyways, so im not too bothered about it =) I've got the tvguide working now as well, it was some silly issue with write access to the files it tried to create.. dunno what it was exactly anymore, but i fixed it by just taking ownership over all xbmc files, both in program files and in the userdata, and now it works perfectly ok =) checking for updates via the aeonmq2 tab throws a lot of "alarm clock cancelled blabla" messages, so im not sure if that actually works the way it's supposed to, does it do that for you guys too?
First time writing here and want to say excellent skin. The skin is great but the modifications You can do to it... that's the priceless part for this skin.
I need only one thing.

How to edit the SHUTDOWN menu. The menu what You get by pressing the power button on my remote.

I need only this options:

SUSPEND
EXIT XBMC (RESTART XBMC)
SHUT DOWN
SETTINGS

Thanks in advanced,
S@
ok got a question here:

update:found out how to delete completely just go into the files not library aka movies, and press c and itll show the delete option then just delete voila you good to go...xD

btw just noticed it doesnt mark the video you watched with a checkmark like in movies , is it possible to have it to that with non library aka videofiles too?, if youre not sure what im talkin about just watch my video youll see 3 anime vids marked as watched with an eye icon where i was using the showmix skin , it is very convenient so you know what you watched and what not.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6dzGtq0Hu4
skullmonkey Wrote:First time writing here and want to say excellent skin. The skin is great but the modifications You can do to it... that's the priceless part for this skin.
I need only one thing.

How to edit the SHUTDOWN menu. The menu what You get by pressing the power button on my remote.

I need only this options:

SUSPEND
EXIT XBMC (RESTART XBMC)
SHUT DOWN
SETTINGS

Thanks in advanced,
S@

You can change the menu yourself by editing DialogButtonMenu.xml (%appdata%\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq.2\720p in Windows and /home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/skin.aeonmq.2/720p in XBMCLive).

You may have to adjust the position of some of the images depending on how much you shrink it.

Here's the code for the shutdown menu with the four options you wanted. Just replace the code in DialogButtonMenu.xml with this and it should work. Remember to back up and hope it works for you. Wink

Code:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<window id="111" type="dialog">
    <defaultcontrol>4112</defaultcontrol>
    <coordinates>
        <system>1</system>
        <posx>0</posx>
        <posy>0</posy>
    </coordinates>
    <animation type="WindowOpen" reversible="false">
        <effect type="zoom" start="80" end="100" center="640,360" easing="out" tween="back" time="300" />
        <effect type="fade" start="0" end="100" time="300" />
    </animation>
    <animation type="WindowClose" reversible="false">
        <effect type="zoom" start="100" end="80" center="640,360" easing="in" tween="back" time="300" />
        <effect type="fade" start="100" end="0" time="200" />
    </animation>
    <controls>
        <control type="group">
            <posx>486</posx>
            <posy>265</posy>
            <width>308</width>
            <height>404</height>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,-19" end="0,-19" time="0" condition="![system.hasloginscreen | System.HasMediaDVD]">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,-38" end="0,-38" time="0" condition="system.hasloginscreen + System.HasMediaDVD">Conditional</animation>
            <control type="image">
                <description>background top image</description>
                <posx>0</posx>
                <posy>-26</posy>
                <width>308</width>
                <height>26</height>
                <texture>dialogs/context_top.png</texture>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <description>background image</description>
                <posx>0</posx>
                <posy>0</posy>
                <width>308</width>
                <height>155</height>
                <include condition="![system.hasloginscreen | System.HasMediaDVD]">Objects_ButtonMenu10Group</include>
                <include condition="[system.hasloginscreen + !System.HasMediaDVD] | [!system.hasloginscreen + System.HasMediaDVD]">Objects_ButtonMenu11Group</include>
                <include condition="system.hasloginscreen + System.HasMediaDVD">Objects_ButtonMenu12Group</include>
                <texture>dialogs/context_middle.png</texture>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <description>background bottom image</description>
                <posx>0</posx>
                <posy>194</posy>
                <width>308</width>
                <height>27</height>
                <animation effect="slide" start="0,-39" end="0,-39" time="0" condition="![system.hasloginscreen | System.HasMediaDVD]">Conditional</animation>
                <animation effect="slide" start="0,39" end="0,39" time="0" condition="system.hasloginscreen + System.HasMediaDVD">Conditional</animation>
                <texture>dialogs/context_bottom.png</texture>
            </control>
            <control type="grouplist" id="4112">
                <posx>0</posx>
                <posy>0</posy>
                <width>308</width>
                <include condition="![system.hasloginscreen | System.HasMediaDVD]">Objects_ButtonMenu10Group</include>
                <include condition="[system.hasloginscreen + !System.HasMediaDVD] | [!system.hasloginscreen + System.HasMediaDVD]">Objects_ButtonMenu11Group</include>
                <include condition="system.hasloginscreen + System.HasMediaDVD">Objects_ButtonMenu12Group</include>
                <itemgap>0</itemgap>
                <orientation>vertical</orientation>
                <onup>4112</onup>
                <ondown>4112</ondown>
                <control type="button" id="801">
                    <description>Suspend</description>
                    <label>31212</label>
                    <include>Objects_ContextMenuButton</include>
                    <onclick>Suspend</onclick>
                </control>
                <control type="button" id="802">
                    <description>Exit</description>
                    <label>13012</label>
                    <onclick>XBMC.Quit()</onclick>
                </control>
                <control type="button" id="803">
                    <description>Shutdown</description>
                    <label>31208</label>
                    <onclick>Shutdown</onclick>
                </control>
                <control type="button" id="804">
                    <description>Settings</description>
                    <label>31200</label>
                    <onclick>ActivateWindow(4)</onclick>
                </control>
            </control>
        </control>
    </controls>
</window>
Thanks xplsives, works like charm.
Now I have new problem. When scrolling on homescreen some of the sections are not highlighted.

I need to scroll till the end and they star getting highlated, then again not. Its like there are two parts of the elements.

Thanks,
S@
I'm sure I got this working before.. How do I get a playlist as item on the homemenu? When i try to edit the home menu in Shortcuts/New Item nothing happens..

Anyone? :-)
www.emuxtras.net | EFnet #EmuXtras
playlist as item on the homemenu only appears when im listening to music...
I can't get the VideoFanartSplitter to work with the skin... It gives me an error when trying to enable the Randomised Fanart.
I'm using the last version from here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=56153

Does anyone have tips to get it to work?
sidewalksuper Wrote:I can't get the VideoFanartSplitter to work with the skin... It gives me an error when trying to enable the Randomised Fanart.
I'm using the last version from here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=56153

Does anyone have tips to get it to work?

Make sure you've done point Two on the link you gave.

Then disable the two buttons in the MQ2 settings, exit to the main screen, go back to the settings and re-enable, for me it then ran the script.

Steve

PS If you still have problems, pls let people know what system you are running, Win, Linux etc, cheers.
Thanks for the pointers, but I already tried exactly that and it didn't help for me Smile
For the moment I'm only trying to enable the tvshows fanart, I haven't loaded up any movies yet, because its a bigger directory to check.

Running Win7 x64 btw, May 8th build and a completely fresh install Smile

This is the error in Debug log:
Code:
20:25:19 T:22120 M:2177998848   DEBUG: XBPyThread::Process - Setting the Python path to C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.video-fanart-splitter;C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.beautifulsoup\lib;C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\script.module.pil\lib;C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\script.module.pysqlite\lib;C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\DLLs;C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib;C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\python26.zip;C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\lib\plat-win;C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\lib\lib-tk;C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC;C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python;C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\lib\site-packages;
20:25:19 T:22120 M:2177998848   DEBUG: XBPyThread::Process - Entering source directory C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.video-fanart-splitter
20:25:19 T:22120 M:2177998848   DEBUG: Instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "script.video-fanart-splitter" dependent on version 1.0 of the xbmc.python api
20:25:19 T:22120 M:2177744896    INFO: Loading skin file: DialogProgress.xml
20:25:19 T:22120 M:2177740800   DEBUG: DialogProgress::StartModal called
20:25:19 T:22120 M:2177740800   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogProgress.xml) ------
20:25:20 T:22848 M:2179497984   DEBUG: HttpApi Start command: queryvideodatabase  paras: queryvideodatabase; select strPath, strFileName from movieview
20:25:21 T:22848 M:2182811648   DEBUG: HttpApi Start command: queryvideodatabase  paras: queryvideodatabase; select strPath from path where idpath in (select idpath from tvshowlinkpath)
20:25:21 T:22120 M:2182795264    INFO: -->Python script returned the following error<--
20:25:21 T:22120 M:2182795264   ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
20:25:21 T:22120 M:2182795264   ERROR: Error Contents: list index out of range
20:25:21 T:22120 M:2182774784   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.video-fanart-splitter\default.py", line 78, in <module>
                                                each = getCrc(cur_raw.split("</field><field>")[0][7:] + cur_raw.split("</field><field>")[1][:-8])
                                            IndexError: list index out of range
20:25:21 T:22120 M:2182774784    INFO: -->End of Python script error report<--
  • 272(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232