• 276(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
Mr.Clean Wrote:I have similar question. How can I delete same green spot in music showcase and coverflow view? And still have reflection?

It would depend on whether you want to remove the spot from all of the showcase views (coverview, multiplex, showcase, etc.) or only from the coverflow and showcase views.

If it's the former, the edit is the same as above.

If you want to remove it only for the coverflow view and still have the spot in the movies library edit Line #1921 in Viewtype_Coverflow.xml (below). To remove the spot in the showcase view edit Line #611 in Includes_Furniture.xml (below).

Code:
Line #1921 - Viewtype_Coverflow.xml

<!-- <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(nodarkfloor)">ShowcaseSpotNight</include> -->

Line #611 - Includes_Furniture.xml

<!-- <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(nodarkfloor)">ShowcaseSpotNight</include> -->

Once again, you may also want to do the same to Line #1920 in Viewtype_Coverflow.xml and Line #611 in Includes_Furniture.xml to ensure they don't show up if you decide to switch out of 'Night mode'. Don't worry about losing the reflections, they remain. The only thing this edit does is remove that blue/green spot.

Mr.Clean Wrote:Also I need to know how to delete "next and previous playing song" in music on screen visual?

To remove the Next/Previous Track listing on the OnScreen Visualization, just remove Lines #334 - #349 in MusicVisualisation.xml. You could also just comment them out like below.

Code:
Lines #334 - #349

<!-- <control type="fadelabel">
    <posx>350</posx>
    <posy>105</posy>
    <width>900</width>
    <visible>true</visible>
    <scroll>false</scroll>
    <scrollout>false</scrollout>
    <scrollspeed>100</scrollspeed>
    <pauseatend>5000</pauseatend>
    <label>$LOCALIZE[31737]: $INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(-1).Artist] - $INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(-1).Title]</label>
    <label>$LOCALIZE[31734]: $INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Artist] - $INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Title]</label>
    <font>Font_OSDMusicArtist</font>
    <textcolor>50FFFFFF</textcolor>
    <textoffsetx>20</textoffsetx>
    <align>right</align>
</control> -->
BDPNA Wrote:I'm running the nightlies with the latest version of this skin, and still getting the RecentlyAdded.py error. Using the post-Dharma build of it here:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=752893&postcount=1

Anyone else here running nightly build and the latest MQ2 and RecentlyAdded and have it working? It only shows once, but then every time you enter a menu and then exit back to main it shows again. Kind of a pain. Doesn't do it in Nox for Eden, just in MQ2 2.8.1.

You no longer need the script as it is now built in to the XBMC code. Just remove all instances of the script folder and you will be good to go!
Marcus263 Wrote:Is anyone missing their seekbar during playback? I've uninstalled, re-installed several times but still the seekbar is missing. All other themes seem to have the seekbar.

Have you tried changing the colour in the styles menu?

I had the same problem, the colour I had selected (Black or Grey i think) just wasn't visible on the seekbar. Yellow shows up nicely, heh.
Is it possible to remove the glossy part of the poster images?
wex101 Wrote:When music is playing in full screen in visualization, is there a way for me to remove the date and time only in that screen (but not for the rest of the skin) during playback.

I have yet to recreate your problem on my system, but I think I may have figured out what to do, not sure though so you'll have to test to make sure.

The fix is pretty simple, just remove or comment out Lines #52 - #60 in MusicVisualisation.xml. The lines to remove are below.

Code:
Lines #52 - #60

<control type="group">
    <posx>900</posx>
    <posy>0</posy>
    <width>451</width>
    <height>27</height>
    <include>Animation_OpenCloseZoom</include>
    <include>Furniture_TimePanelHigh</include>
    <visible>!Player.ShowInfo + !Skin.HasSetting(DateTimeWeatherOnVis)</visible>
</control>

I hope this works for you. Smile
Maken Wrote:Is it possible to remove the glossy part of the poster images?

By "glossy part" do you mean the lighter top right portion of the poster image?

Which viewtype?
xplsives Wrote:By "glossy part" do you mean the lighter top right portion of the poster image?

Which viewtype?

Ya that's the part, Showcase.
is there a way to switch viewtype in video mode only. not the video library mode just video.

Never mind I figured it out.
Hi, I have tried to search the forum. But can`t find anything about this.

I have a lot of movies, that I have made dummie files to, that says what DVD I
shall pull form the shelf.

And then the question is:

Is there a way to make a shortcut like there is orginal with MOVIES,
like MOVIES OFFLINE.

Ok, the shortcut I know how to do.

Add the directory as favourite. The I was in the menu, and added a new item.
But I can`t put it in library mode, and wall showing, like I have in the Movie
section. Is there some way to do this?

And is there a way to make the movies I have in the MOVIE OFFLINE section
don`t show under MOVIES?

Hope someone understand what I mean.

Kindly
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767
pettergulbra Wrote:I have a lot of movies, that I have made dummie files to, that says what DVD I

like MOVIES OFFLINE.

Just so you know, I created a ticket slightly related to this a while back, requesting a way to toggle the visibility of offline movies just like how you can toggle the visibility of watched movies. There hasn't been a response so far though.
Maken Wrote:Is it possible to remove the glossy part of the poster images? [Showcase view]

Just edit Line #620 in Viewtype_Showcase_Video.xml like below.

Code:
Line #620

<!-- <texture>thumbs/poster_glass_noedge.png</texture> -->
pettergulbra Wrote:Hi, I have tried to search the forum. But can`t find anything about this.

I have a lot of movies, that I have made dummie files to, that says what DVD I

like MOVIES OFFLINE.

Ok, the shortcut I know how to do.

Add the directory as favourite. The I was in the menu, and added a new item.
But I can`t put it in library mode, and wall showing, like I have in the Movie
section. Is there some way to do this?

And is there a way to make the movies I have in the MOVIE OFFLINE section
don`t show under MOVIES?

Hope someone understand what I mean.

Kindly

I'm fairly new to this too, so others may need to (feel free to) correct me, but if memory serves me right the standard menus eg MOVIE, TV etc cannot be tweaked to filter out options.

What you have to do is switch off the existing MOVIES and create two new ones eg I have MOVIES and KIDS MOVIES. Then when you create the 'playlist' for MOVIES you can select what to filter out, so in my case I filter out all the kids movies so I only have the grown ups movies in MOVIES and only the kids movies in KIDS MOVIES

This works for me and I believe is the way to do it.
pettergulbra Wrote:Is there a way to make a shortcut like there is orginal with MOVIES, like MOVIES OFFLINE.

I had the same problem when I was trying to get a separate button for just anime and the easiest way I've found is to use smart playlists.

Copy the code below, change the path to point to your offline movies and save as 'OfflineMovies.xsp'. Then place that file in your video playlists folder (%appdata%\XBMC\userdata\playlists\video in Windows or /home/xbmc/.xbmc/userdata/playlists in XBMCLive).

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
    <name>OfflineMovies</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="path" operator="pathis">[PATH TO OFFLINE MOVIES]</rule>
</smartplaylist>

When you add the new home menu shortcut, select "Add Video Playlist" and choose OfflineMovies.xsp. Now when you click it, you'll have library mode and it'll only show movies from that folder.

pettergulbra Wrote:And is there a way to make the movies I have in the MOVIE OFFLINE section don`t show under MOVIES?

To do this, just create another playlist, change the name and path in the code above to match your remote share (if it's a samba share, remember to add smb://) and save as 'Movies.xsp'. You'll have to create a new home menu shortcut for movies as well, since the one that's already there will still show all of your movies, offline and otherwise.

I think that's everything, good luck! Big Grin

EDIT: Just saw the post above this one. @andrewf You beat me too it Smile
Where is the menu option to remove this poster from movie playback?

xplsives Wrote:To do this, just create another playlist, change the name and path in the code above to match your remote share (if it's a samba share, remember to add smb://) and save as 'Movies.xsp'. You'll have to create a new home menu shortcut for movies as well, since the one that's already there will still show all of your movies, offline and otherwise.

I think that's everything, good luck! Big Grin

EDIT: Just saw the post above this one. @andrewf You beat me too it Smile

Ok, thanks I will trie.
But one question. I have all my movies on the machine. But there are not at the same place all.. It`s like this: G:Movies1`, H:\Movies2 and I:\Movies3..
How do I add this?

And, is there a way to make it show recent added movies?
And how many is watched and so on?
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767
  • 276(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232