• 288(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
I installed XMBCflicks with this skin and I'm having some troubles getting different view types for the list.

I have it set to Library mode and when I try to change it from the default "List" view type it doesn't let me choose any other ones.

If I switch to Confluence I can change the view types.

Help?
I also installed XBMCflicks through making it a favorite then adding it as a shortcut on the main menu.... I have a similar problem as the individual that did that for his kids shows.
xxturbowesxx Wrote:I searched smart playlist but cannot find any functionality in aeon or how to access it.

I am assuming I have to code/program to get it to work.

just go to playlists and then click on "New Smart Playlist..."

you don't have to write any code. just define your criteria using the interface
VoxCommando.com
chippie Wrote:EDIT: (bear in mind that these paths have to be located somewhere in the folder structure that you have scanned in to the library.

Thanks for that....Found them... If I add them to my Library though as TV Shows they get mixed in with my other TV progs as well though and I'd like to keep them out of there and just under the KIDS heading on my menu bar

Do I have to add 'em to my TV library before creating a smart playlist and just live with them among my Sopranos, West Wings etc....?

Does that make any sense?
Hello everyone, I'm back. Sorry for the absence but was required.

I will release a new revision of version 2.8.1 to correct the error in the submenus - Eden Version.

The MQ 3 Aeon is doing quite well, I will soon disclose the date of the first Alpha (not a public version).
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
MarcosQui Wrote:Hello everyone, I'm back. Sorry for the absence but was required.

I will release a new revision of version 2.8.1 to correct the error in the submenus - Eden Version.

The MQ 3 Aeon is doing quite well, I will soon disclose the date of the first Alpha (not a public version).

Good to have you back Marcos!
And after much delay, but not forgotten ....

Charles, thank you for your donation. Big Grin

chippie, thank you for your donation. Big Grin

Shadetree, thank you for your donation. Big Grin

James, thank you for your donation. Big Grin

SpectreX, thank you for your donation. Big Grin

Visit my website
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
rascaluk Wrote:Thanks for that....Found them... If I add them to my Library though as TV Shows they get mixed in with my other TV progs as well though and I'd like to keep them out of there and just under the KIDS heading on my menu bar

Do I have to add 'em to my TV library before creating a smart playlist and just live with them among my Sopranos, West Wings etc....?

Does that make any sense?

Think you may get away without adding them to the library but you will probably have to put the full path in there, may take a couple of tries if your files are on a NAS to get the path right. You will probably lose the media flages and info etc... also not sure wht will happen once you play them via the playlist, they may get added to the library automatically, not positive through.

Another solution is to scan everythign in to teh library and create another playlist which excludes the path to the Kids stuff, then add that as a submenu option or even Main Menu option. Things are changing with the Eden release as Library view will be going completley so all views will be via playlists and Movies, TVShows etc... under files. Do not think this will have an impact on most though.
you could also consider making another profile specially for kids stuff, with it's own kids stuff library (and probably a recognizable avatar/logo), you can then use the master profile yourself (and even password protect it i thought), and not mix the kids stuff in with your own collection. It's how i deal with not having to have all those CSI seasons from my family in my own collection Smile plus, u can limit the settings etc the kids have access to, so they can't really "destroy" your xbmc install.
Does anyone have a solution for my problem with XBMCflicks being used as a favorite and thus being locked to "List" view?

Pleaseee help.
A few more minutes, Aeon MQ 2.8.1 R 107 will available.

The update is done by the skin, just go to the menu AEON MQ 2 and click 'check for updates...' in widget 'Skin Status'.

Changelog:

Fix - Lack of submenu to users Eden Pre.
Fix - Can not select a Mode of Use if reset the skin or in a new installation.

Best regards.

Visit my website
Henning, thank you for your donation. Big Grin

Visit my website
MarcosQui Wrote:A few more minutes, Aeon MQ 2.8.1 R 107 will available.

The update is done by the skin, just go to the menu AEON MQ 2 and click 'check for updates...' in widget 'Skin Status'.

Changelog:

Fix - Lack of submenu to users Eden Pre.
Fix - Can not select a Mode of Use if reset the skin or in a new installation.

Best regards.

thanks marcos, greatly appreciated!

I realize 2.8.1 is sort of dead, but is conditional weather broken? Many have posted the same issue. Also, movie genre background fanart is also broken.

thanks.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.

Mine just updated to Aeon MQ 2.8.1 R 106 - should it be 106 or 107?

Just a small request for the future, but I don't like having the Aeon MQ2 menu enabled, so could the "Update Skin" button also be added somewhere in the Aeon MQ Settings menu (under Extra Options) for those of us who don't want Aeon MQ2 enabled on the main menu?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
  • 288(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232