• 293(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
Kaitlyn2004 Wrote:I was looking for a bit more detail... This doesn't really tell me anything... WHAT those 35/310 options are..

- Full Mode - In this mode, the skin allows for up to 35 new menus and new 310 custom submenus. If you need the greatest amount of customisation, select this mode.

These are menus on the home page that you can add. Menus are the menus such as Pictures, Movies, Weather, Games etc. When you push down those are the submenus. The more that are allowed the slower the skin gets. IF you have no use for adding your own then pick the one with the least menus allowed since you arent using them anyway.
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
SlaveUnit Wrote:These are menus on the home page that you can add. Menus are the menus such as Pictures, Movies, Weather, Games etc. When you push down those are the submenus. The more that are allowed the slower the skin gets. IF you have no use for adding your own then pick the one with the least menus allowed since you arent using them anyway.

Ah. But they are all equal in other modes outside of the home screen...?
Tetsuo Wrote:1. How can I change the color of the red line in the main menu? The line above TV-Series, Movies etc.

Edit Line #390 in Home.xml

It should say <texture>colorselector/Icon_color9.png</texture> (the number may be different)
Just change the number after "color" to something between 1 and 12. They should correspond with the order of the color schemes in 'Settings > Aeon MQ2 > Styles/Colours' skipping over 'No Color' of course.

If you use the 'Ocean' color scheme, you can download an edited version from the link in my signature. The file is HomeMenuHighlight.zip
Kaitlyn2004 Wrote:Ah. But they are all equal in other modes outside of the home screen...?

As far as looks I know Pro mode looks different from the rest of them. It is my preference.
SlaveUnit Wrote:As far as looks I know Pro mode looks different from the rest of them. It is my preference.

Any screenshots available? Don't want to switch... :p
Kaitlyn2004 Wrote:Any screenshots available? Don't want to switch... :p
Nope sorry. If you are worrying about anything just backup your files and get your hands dirty.
Kaitlyn2004 Wrote:Any screenshots available? Don't want to switch... :p

Pro Mode looks like the classic Aeon skin, you could just browse its thread for screenshots.
MAIN HTPC
Hardware: Intel Core i7 4.2 GHz (OC) + NVidia GeForce FX 250 + Corsair 6 GB DDR3 RAM (1600 MHz) + Thermalright True Copper heat sink + Noctua fans (x3)
Software: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit + XBMC Pre-Eden + Aeon MQ 3

SECONDARY HTPC
Hardware: Acer Aspire Revo 3700 + OCZ Vertex SSD
Software: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit + XBMC Pre-Eden + Aeon MQ 3
xplsives Wrote:Edit Line #390 in Home.xml

It should say <texture>colorselector/Icon_color9.png</texture> (the number may be different)
Just change the number after "color" to something between 1 and 12. They should correspond with the order of the color schemes in 'Settings > Aeon MQ2 > Styles/Colours' skipping over 'No Color' of course.

If you use the 'Ocean' color scheme, you can download an edited version from the link in my signature. The file is HomeMenuHighlight.zip

Are you sure is line #390? I found it around line #290
Anyway, it works!
Color for Player Buttons
I can not find out if my question already was finally discussed here (this thread is too huge anyway), so I have to ask.
Is there a way to change the color of the player buttons? I know that Marcos had the intention to make this up to the user but I cannot see any setting options in the setting menu. Does anybody know? I mean black on black is not very easy to see on my tv.
Quote:Edit Line #390 in Home.xml

great! thx xplsives!
SlaveUnit Wrote:These are menus on the home page that you can add. Menus are the menus such as Pictures, Movies, Weather, Games etc. When you push down those are the submenus. The more that are allowed the slower the skin gets. IF you have no use for adding your own then pick the one with the least menus allowed since you arent using them anyway.

I think some more detail should be available, I was expecting to add 35 Favs custom items to my build, but when I tried I realised that I can only add 10 favourites, 10 video lists and 10 audio lists, the remaining 5 Im not sure about.
Its a bit late for that. This skin is pretty much dead now.
SlaveUnit Wrote:Its a bit late for that. This skin is pretty much dead now.

Dead??
MQ2 isn't being worked on anymore. The next update will be MQ3.

Quote:2011/04/18 - Here comes: Aeon MQ 3

The version 2.8.0 is the last of the series '2'. It was nice working on this skin but it is time to rethink some things and make something better.
Soon more news.

Can I ask this again? Is there any chance to change the button color of the player. The current colors are dark grey on black and I hardly can see it on my TV. Any help appreciated.
  • 293(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232