• 295(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
SlaveUnit Wrote:From memory:
Hit s
Then turn Video Visualiztion off. Something like that.

Thanks! That was part of it, I keep forgetting about the S menu from home because I can't bind it to remote. For anyone else, to get the video in a window during home menu you do as above (S > Video Visualization > Off) + Aeon MQ2 Settings > Playback > Display Video Window in Main Menu > ON. Now it's back in a lil' window. Thanks again Smile
SlaveUnit Wrote:Because 13 views isnt enough?

Only List view in File mode. And as i view my music,kids movies,kids tv in file mode and not library mode i only get the list view. Unless I am missing something?
Does this skin support Music/Album Fanart? Can't seem to find option/etc...
frank Wrote:Only List view in File mode. And as i view my music,kids movies,kids tv in file mode and not library mode i only get the list view. Unless I am missing something?

This has been covered many times in this thread, just grab the latest nightly build and you will have all views in file mode.
Thanks for that. Any chance of a link to the nightly builds.Big Grin

Here a my link to a set of Homemenu backdrops i did a few months ago for Streamedmp skin for Mediaportal

https://picasaweb.google.com/furnibird/A...directlink .

They look great with this skin. Am loving XBMC thanks again guys.

The use theses images with aeon MQ2 please change image from .jpeg to .jpg
how do you install themes on MAC? these are all .exe files.. Sad
Hi guys, I've got a quick question regarding the Old Multiplex view.

I use this view for my TV shows and Ive noticed that when the info panel appears - showing the TV series info and artwork - it is missing the show/episode title at the top. In an old version of Aeon, I remember this being here.

I'm not sure if this is related to the skin or an XBMC change. I'm using the latest nightly and 2.8.1 Aeon MQ2. If anyone can give me a hand by clearing things up or providing a fix that would be appreciated.

Thanks
Thanks for the skin. Amazing work!

One question: I've just made an anime Menu but how do I move it so its at the front. Right now its at the end and I can't find an option to arrange the order for Movies/TV Shows etc.

Thanks.
I've used Aeon skins to separate animes & tv shows using smart playlists.

My problem is, I want animes to be displayed using "showcase" because I don't have banners from the scrapers.

I want TV Shows displayed using banners because I do have banners from the scrapers.

Is this possible? They seem to be linked on my XBMC. The only 'solution was to keep TV Shows as a category but then it has all my animes inside of it too. Help please!!!!
chippie Wrote:This has been covered many times in this thread, just grab the latest nightly build and you will have all views in file mode.

I downloaded the latest nightly of xmbc, and cleared all old xmbc-stuff. Installed mq2-repo re-downloaded from the site in post #1.
But its seems like mq2 is not compatible with the latest nightly? I dont have anything in the repo anyhow. :/

How the heck do I get more listviews in non-library then?!
Do lyrics work with Aeon MQ2? I never really checked it out but just trying now with various songs (all are complete with tag info), I can't see anything:

Hitting the scroll up/down buttons or that little lower left-hand button of the lyrics window does nothing. In Add-ons I have Cu Lyrics, LRC Lyrics and XBMC Lyrics enabled.
yabbah Wrote:I downloaded the latest nightly of XBMC, and cleared all old XBMC-stuff. Installed mq2-repo re-downloaded from the site in post #1.
But its seems like mq2 is not compatible with the latest nightly? I dont have anything in the repo anyhow. :/

How the heck do I get more listviews in non-library then?!

OK, all working fine here with 10-July build and every build up to that. What I should have asked is what platform you are running as I run Windows, perhaps the other platforms do have issues.

You are running the EDEN Branch right?

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/

EDIT, actually Library mode no longer exists (the EDEN branch has merged everything under File View) so if you have an issue I assume either you are not running the EDEN branch or do not have the latest skin version, make sure your skin version is 2.8.1 and revision is 107. Also if you are not running in portable mode ("XBMC.exe -p" keeps everyting under the XBMC folder) then you may have to search your C: drive for rogue folders which may have old versions of the skin in them)
frank Wrote:Thanks for that. Any chance of a link to the nightly builds.Big Grin

Here a my link to a set of Homemenu backdrops i did a few months ago for Streamedmp skin for Mediaportal

https://picasaweb.google.com/furnibird/A...directlink .

They look great with this skin. Am loving XBMC thanks again guys.

The use theses images with aeon MQ2 please change image from .jpeg to .jpg

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/
For those having Lyrics issues (as I had) trying to swap plugins, found the way to have them working:
- Open guisettings.xml and replace:
Code:
<setting type="string" name="skin.aeonmq.2.lyricscript_path">script.xbmc.lyrics</setting>
with:
Code:
<setting type="string" name="skin.aeonmq.2.lyricscript_path">script.lrclyrics</setting>
- Restart XBMC
- Hit the Lyrics button
- Enjoy
chippie Wrote:http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/

Thanks for that. I was looking for aeon mq2 nighty builds DOH
will download tonight and give it a go.
  • 295(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232