• 299(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
David, thank you for your donation. Big Grin
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
mad-max Wrote:You downloaded the textures for 2.7.1...your screenshot shows mq 2.8.1 installed...you need the updated textures...

you'll find it on mq's googlecode page...

mm

Can anyone please post a link to this page?
OK, http://code.google.com/p/mod-skin/downloads/list
hi all,

after a Database rebuild

I can't sort correctly "Recent Added" movies on "Library mode" only on "file mode" it works like it should.

XBMC Ver: Stable 10.1
Skin: AEON MQ2

Any suggestions/solutions ?

Many Thanks
PJGM
you guys using xbmc 10 ? I havent used xbmc nor this skin in months im totally lost to be honest.. Ive just downloaded the addons file and also completed the skin aeonmq 2-2.8.1 zip file, What do i do with these now ?
Go to Settings / Add-ons (or something like that) and select install add-on from zip file.
MAIN HTPC
Hardware: Intel Core i7 4.2 GHz (OC) + NVidia GeForce FX 250 + Corsair 6 GB DDR3 RAM (1600 MHz) + Thermalright True Copper heat sink + Noctua fans (x3)
Software: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit + XBMC Pre-Eden + Aeon MQ 3

SECONDARY HTPC
Hardware: Acer Aspire Revo 3700 + OCZ Vertex SSD
Software: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit + XBMC Pre-Eden + Aeon MQ 3
Hey guys I just reset all settings since the skin was slowing down and after the reset it has been flying on my htpc which is great Smile

There used to be an option in an older version of the skin where one can choose the style of media flags being displayed. I can't find that option anymore in the most recent version.

Also where does Aeon or XBMC store the image files for studio and codec flags?

Thanks
Can you tell me how to make Movies default to Recently Added, I dug through the forums and found a post about editing the Home.xml to ActivateWindow(videolibrary,RecentlyAddedMovies) but I don't see this code in home.xml? Any ideas? thanks

ANYONEHuh??
I really love this skin - thanks so much for your hard work and efforts................

Can anyone please tell me where I can find a list of Keyboard commands that work with this skin?

Thanks in advance
ady199 Wrote:I really love this skin - thanks so much for your hard work and efforts................

Can anyone please tell me where I can find a list of Keyboard commands that work with this skin?

Thanks in advance

C:\Program Files(x86)\xbmc\system\keymaps\keyboard.xml
...assmuning your on windows (x64)...
Linux is analog...choose install directory and then system....

BTW: keyboard commands are not skin-specific
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
mad-max Wrote:C:\Program Files(x86)\xbmc\system\keymaps\keyboard.xml
...assmuning your on windows (x64)...
Linux is analog...choose install directory and then system....

BTW: keyboard commands are not skin-specific

Sorry meant to say that I running this on an Apple TV
ady199 Wrote:Sorry meant to say that I running this on an Apple TV

How did you add this skin to your ATV? I only see Nox available for AEON
Is there a setting to display recently added movies and music on the Movies or Music main screen? The Recently added box is there, I have reloaded and added Movies/Music files to the library, but nothing other than a gray box with recent is on the movies and a gray box with a speaker icon is on the music main screen.

I have been going through the main settings and I do not see anything.

BTW, I had used Aeon in the early days, but this is by far the best skin out there. Great job!

I wish the other skins had an option to update addons and had a separate selection for updating skins or a toggle switch. That is a great feature.

ubuntu 10.10
Aeon MQ 2
grupy Wrote:How did you add this skin to your ATV? I only see Nox available for AEON

i did just that yesterday (first time atv2 user), presuming u mean with an appletv2:

sftp into your atv with filezilla or something similar

username : mobile
password : alpine

go to var/mobile/ and put the zip there..

i also put the repo zip there, and then in xbmc you can install the skins via add addons

the skin works "alright" so far, it's a bit slow, even on lite mode. This is running the latest official build. Hoping the next version will also work Smile
Hi I'm new on forum and I have one question to MarcosQui. How you do "POWER OFF" switch in "SHUTDOWN" submenu Huh I don't saw it in any other skin than MQ2. Can you write me how to do it in other skins Huh??

Thank you for help and sorry for my english.
  • 299(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232