• 10(current)
[Web Interface Addon] AWX - Ajax based Web Interface Addon for XBMC
Well, you know what? It turns out it wasn't the Dharma version I had installed after all!

Amazing interface. Smile Exactly what I've been looking for!
alshain Wrote:Bug: When clicking on "Seasons", it displays this [X] button, the tooltip says: "Press Ctrl-1" to close. In Firefox, <Ctrl>-<Number> switches to the tab with that number.
Why not use the accesskey attribute for that? Then you can also map things like so:
<Meta>-<1> -> Music [...]
Ok, in my firefox it works. Maybe my tree-style-tab-extension does not use these hotkeys but the default tabs in firefox. I add it to the todo-list.

alshain Wrote:Another suggestion:
Make the index look less bleak. You could display new movies/tv shows/music or something, but just black is a little boring Tongue
Yes, i already added this to the todo list Laugh But first of all, bugs have a higher priority Wink

@laukev7:
Thank you for your french translation. After checking it, i will include it in the next release Wink
:eek2: AWX - Ajax based Webinterface for XBMC (Dharma Beta 2)
Very nice web interface, looking forward to future updates Smile

Just wish it would work faster with large movie library, but I have the same problem with every web interface, so it's probably a problem on xbmc side, right?
I am having trouble connecting to the web interface. I've checked all that was needed and checked my xbmc IP via what's my ip. Still I am unable to connect from a remote computer (connected on the same network)
Anyone as a clue?
I'm on Dharma RC2 - Windows 7
can i use your interface on an IPAD ?
you just need a navigator to use it so it should .
I'm using the addon and it is working really well on my xbmc beta4. Thanks!

Feature request 1: being able to sort files and albums in "date added" mode, i.e the newest media would be on top.

Feature request 2: as there is quite a bit of empty space on the right side of browser window it would be nice to have a floating playlist there, where you can drap and drop files, albums on. Playlist window would follow if you scroll folders etc.

Looking forward to your next version. Good luck.
This interface is great. Only problem is, right now it does not support movies which are in a movie set/collection. Can this be done?

on XBMC 10.1 Dharma
Ubuntu 10.04.1 LTS - XBMCLive
from FreeNAS 8.0-Release
Movie Sets are not displayed since version 0.2.4 because they are currently not supported by the JSON-API (see here).
:eek2: AWX - Ajax based Webinterface for XBMC (Dharma Beta 2)
First off great interface, there is one small thing I just found probably an XBMC bug.

If the dimmed screensaver is activated when you start a movie from AWX the screen will continue to be dimmed during play.
Anything you can fix?

Using Dharma RC2 and AWX 0.3.2
Just stumbled upon awx in addons manager - actually it's what I always wanted the webinterface to be. It offers so much more control and precision. Thank you for that.

Any way a search function could be implemented?
katy: Silverstone LC19/AMD Zacate E350/4GB/7.5TB/Win 7 Pro 64/24/7/Shade (custom)
ATV2/iOS 4.2.1/Alaska Revisited Mod
When you enter a catagori you have a search options.
e.g enter video and then movies.
this is just great!
First and foremost, VERY VERY nice work with this add-on... it works (and looks) so much better then the default web interface. Thanks for making it! Nod

And now... a feature request.

If it's possible, would you consider adding a remote control?
See: Android Remote Interface

My XBMC is a Linux box at the back end of my home that sends a/v to the front of the house via HDMI. I normally use the android app to control the box fully, but it would be AWESOME if i could gain access to a basic remote layout on the web interface. This could be a subsection like the configuration and power options, but bringing up a full remote to really control things.

Thanks for your consideration in advance!
~NSW
very cool, just needs some more stuff added to it, like mute, pause, etc!, more controls and menus
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] AWX - Ajax based Web Interface Addon for XBMC6