• 45(current)
[WIP] Neon - a new skin for XBMC
stoli Wrote:Not since I removed all of the 'now playing' views and consolidated them into on on the top of the screen.

I suppose it could be added to the music visualization screen pretty easily..

i wouldnt worry about it too much. since posting last i discovered that the cdart comes up if i hover over a track within the album. im happy enough with this. as long as its comin up somewhere.
The Rating Value is missing, and Comment Value <textcolor> is missing. Here's a fix.

Code:
<control type="label">
    <<description>Rating Title</description>
    <posx>400</posx>
    <posy>315</posy>
    <width>130</width>
    <height>25</height>
    <align>right</align>
    <aligny>center</aligny>
    <font>Font_Neon_25</font>
    <textcolor>mainblue</textcolor>
    <label>$LOCALIZE[563]:</label>
</control>
<control type="fadelabel">
    <description>Rating Value</description>
    <posx>410</posx>
    <posy>315</posy>
    <width>460</width>
    <height>25</height>
    <align>left</align>
    <aligny>center</aligny>
    <font>Font_Neon_20_title</font>
    <textcolor>white</textcolor>
    <label fallback="161">$INFO[ListItem.Rating]</label>
</control>
<control type="label">
    <description>Comment Title</description>
    <posx>400</posx>
    <posy>350</posy>
    <width>130</width>
    <height>25</height>
    <align>right</align>
    <aligny>center</aligny>
    <font>Font_Neon_25</font>
    <textcolor>mainblue</textcolor>
    <label>$LOCALIZE[569]:</label>
</control>
<control type="textbox">
    <description>Comment Value</description>
    <posx>410</posx>
    <posy>350</posy>
    <width>460</width>
    <height>100</height>
    <font>Font_Neon_20_title</font>
    <textcolor>white</textcolor>
    <pagecontrol>-</pagecontrol>
    <label fallback="161">$INFO[ListItem.Comment]</label>
</control>
tensaidavis Wrote:The Rating Value is missing, and Comment Value <textcolor> is missing. Here's a fix.

Thanks - added your fixes!
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Thanks - added your fixes!

Do these ratings write to the file and show up in other programs like windows media player for example? I remember I tried it ages ago and it didn't work. I know wmp ratings show up in xbmc but it would be good if it worked the other way as well so u didn't have 2 rate twice if u do it in xbmc first.
Just downloaded this. Looks good. Is there a way I can set the home screen to rotate images of my movies and tv shows like Aeon?

The only way I can see how to do this is by manually copying all my images into a folder and selecting that folder via background optimiser.

EDIT: at the moment I am only getting a black screen when I navigate to movies or Tv shows on the home screen.
Quick question,
What does the setting "Hide video cases" do? I've tried toggling and seeing what happens but I can't figure it out.
theironyuppie Wrote:Do these ratings write to the file and show up in other programs like windows media player for example? I remember I tried it ages ago and it didn't work. I know wmp ratings show up in xbmc but it would be good if it worked the other way as well so u didn't have 2 rate twice if u do it in xbmc first.

I honestly don't know if the tag is updated or not, but I doubt it.

silvine Wrote:Just downloaded this. Looks good. Is there a way I can set the home screen to rotate images of my movies and tv shows like Aeon?

The only way I can see how to do this is by manually copying all my images into a folder and selecting that folder via background optimiser.

EDIT: at the moment I am only getting a black screen when I navigate to movies or Tv shows on the home screen.

Just in case there are still issues with the backgrounds, here's a zip of the folder. The backgrounds folder should be in skin.neon/media

harvey21 Wrote:Quick question,
What does the setting "Hide video cases" do? I've tried toggling and seeing what happens but I can't figure it out.

There are a couple of movie views that use dvd/bluray covers.
-stoli-
theironyuppie Wrote:Do these ratings write to the file and show up in other programs like windows media player for example? I remember I tried it ages ago and it didn't work. I know wmp ratings show up in xbmc but it would be good if it worked the other way as well so u didn't have 2 rate twice if u do it in xbmc first.

I believe it is only update in the xbmc library. I agree it would be nice if it updated the id3 tags as well... maybe someone could develop an addon to do that.
blacklist Wrote:I believe it is only update in the xbmc library. I agree it would be nice if it updated the id3 tags as well... maybe someone could develop an addon to do that.

fingers crossed. ill help to do any testing where i can.
Stoli, i made a skin update but i can't see the background image. Can you help me
pino71 Wrote:Stoli, i made a skin update but i can't see the background image. Can you help me

Spend 3 seconds and look three posts before yours for the solution.Nod
-stoli-
I've had this a while and figured it was a work in progress, but the TV Shows section in poster view has misaligned titles which overlap with "genre" and "aired". Also the logo (clearart?) is no longer displaying.

I've tried your new reset button, and that didn't seem to help. Running up to date git code as of today. Something I need to tweak in the config maybe?
tboooe Wrote:Strange music behavior:

When I am in the media info view at the album level and press "i" on a highlighted song in order to rate it, the rating screen overlaps the song list.

The song info on the now playing screen only stays visible for about 9 seconds before disappearing. Is this intended? I think this time should either be configurable or the info should just stay visible.

The info screen is fixed. The song info can be adjusted by editing you advancedsettings.xml and add in:

<songinfoduration>15</songinfoduration>

More on that can be be found here.

Jimmeh Wrote:I've had this a while and figured it was a work in progress, but the TV Shows section in poster view has misaligned titles which overlap with "genre" and "aired". Also the logo (clearart?) is no longer displaying.

I've tried your new reset button, and that didn't seem to help. Running up to date git code as of today. Something I need to tweak in the config maybe?

It was an oversight on my part and is now fixed.

Thanks,
-stoli-
I can't see visualization during audio playback. As a matter of fact, when I play a song, I don't even see the audio controls nor can I bring up the OSD.

Also, can you please put in an option to toggle the "paused" text overlay on and off when I pause a movie?
Morbeas Wrote:I can't see visualization during audio playback. As a matter of fact, when I play a song, I don't even see the audio controls nor can I bring up the OSD.

I just switched over the the svn version that was updated last night and am not seeing this behaviour. In fact, that now playing hasn't been touched in a couple of weeks...

"M" will bring up the osd/controls.

Is anyone else seeing an issue here?
-stoli-
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Neon - a new skin for XBMC4