Which audio settings to choose for Dharma Beta 3 in acer revo 1600?
I have removed the custom option from both audio output device and audio passthrough and used hdmi instead. Now voice is comming from center channel.

I have used this file to test that all channels are correcly mapped.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JTXY18Q0

Both Flomaster and neil.j1983's version of HDA-Intel.conf file are the same file from the same source. The asound.conf file are somewhat different. I have tried neil.j1983's version of the asound.conf file but aac channel's were incorrecly mapped. Have not tried Flomaster's version of asound.conf file as hdmi is working fine.
Hello,

I'm having the exact same problem with the newest version of Dharma (10.0) LIVE. Everything works fantastic except certain movies are missing voices. Would it be possible to summarize the fix as I'm super new to the XBMC world and have next to zero xbmc live experience.

I have XBMC installed on a Zotec Mag pulling from a synology box. I route the HDMI cable from the Zotec to my TV and run an optical cable from my TV to my receiver. All my outputs are listed as "HDMI" with DTS, 5.1 on.

Thanks to anyone that can provide a simplified solution.

Edit: To be clear I've already modified the alsamixer settings which was preventing all sounds in the beginning.
I had a similar problem, I am NOT a pro but I think I figured out what was going on.

Voices are mainly carried through the center channel. Right now you are outputting to just your L-R speakers. You'll have to go in and change it so you're properly outputting to all your speakers.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Which audio settings to choose for Dharma Beta 3 in acer revo 1600?0