Library not sorting
So the issue im having is that the library sort option doesnt do anything, it always sorts by name no matter what its set for. Thats not a big issue for me cause i want it to sort by name anyway, however the othre part of the issue is that everytime I manually edit a movie it puts it at the end of the library, not back in alphabetical order and I can't figure out how to get the list to refresh to get everything back in order. I have like 700 movies in the library and about 50 of them are stuck at the end of the library in random order.

Im running the latest version of XBMC and im using the AEON skin if that matters, I've used a few different skins and this issue happens in all of them.

Any advice would be great.
Have you set your sources and scanned all of the media into the Library, or are you just using File mode?
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Have you set your sources and scanned all of the media into the Library, or are you just using File mode?

i have all my movies imported and setup with infos and cover art and fan art and all that in library mode, its just not allowing me to change the sort mode as well as not refresh the library after making changes to movies i can post a screen shot of what im talking about if that would help
does it work with confluence skin - try switching to confluence temporarily to narrow it down?
Abe Froman Wrote:does it work with confluence skin - try switching to confluence temporarily to narrow it down?

using confluence it does resort my library back to alphabetical order but then causes a new issue with having no visible font when using any of the list modes.
If I switch back to any of the other skins the order goes back to what it was before being all mixed up and wont let me change the sort order. Any other thoughts or advice I could try?
A screen shot may help...
-stoli-
This is about the best I can describe it in the picture. As you can see the last few movies on the list are out of order and that goes on to the left for about 50 or so movies all in random order, going to the right where the list starts over it goes in correct order for like 620 movies until it reaches back around to the batch or movies that wont stay in order.

I just need some way of refreshing the list so those movies that got stuck at the end will drop back into the correct order on the list.
I was able to find the solution to my issue after manually searching through the videodb xml file, I noticed that none of my movies had the title information so that is why the library was not able to sort them. I see that a few others have also had the issue of the imdb scrapper not importing information and I will use those threads to solve the issue im having. Thanks again to anyone that was attempting to help out.
Yes imdb changed its layout so you need to update the scraper I guess your using 9.11 your find the fix at the link I posted in the thread below

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=82245

It wouldn't happen if you used the latest "Dharma Beta 4" either

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library not sorting0