<FullscreenVideo>
<remote>
<title>ShowSubtitles</title>
</remote>
</FullScreenVideo>

aha maybe s and S

I will check again

Alda
Super, now it's working, but I don't understand how decide what must be under <global> and what under <FullscreenVideo>

Alda
alda Wrote:Super, now it's working, but I don't understand how decide what must be under <global> and what under <FullscreenVideo>

Alda

"Global" is a fallback if a key can not be found in a screen-subsection (i.e. FullscreenVideo). For each XBMC screen you can define a custom set of key mappings. So the "FullscreenVideo"-section of the default configuration file had a mapping for the "title" event. Therefore your mapping from the global-section was not applied.

If you take a look at the default configuration file /usr/share/xbmc/system/keymaps/remote.xml you can see which screen-subsections are available. If you want to change any of those, just add them to your remote.xml file and modify them to your liking - like you did now with the "FullscreenVideo"-subsection.
OK, THANK YOU for your help. Laugh

Alda
one last question. Is there any action which switch subtitle to next one and when is on the end switch off subtitles.

Example :
1. press - subtitle on, subtitle 1 shown
2. press - subtitle 2 shown
3. press - subtitle off
4. press - subtitle on, subtitle 1 shown

Alda
alda Wrote:one last question. Is there any action which switch subtitle to next one and when is on the end switch off subtitles.

Example :
1. press - subtitle on, subtitle 1 shown
2. press - subtitle 2 shown
3. press - subtitle off
4. press - subtitle on, subtitle 1 shown

Try "NextSubtitle" instead of "ShowSubtitles". NexSubtitle works in Dharma, I don't know if it also works with your version of XBMC.
I will test. Thanks again for your big help.

Alda

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC live - keymap -ShowSubtitles not working0