• 15(current)
[WIP] Welo - a new skin for XBMC in the making
This skin looks amazing!
Downloading the pre-release now
Hitcher Wrote:It was 100% functional but of 90 odd XML files I'd say only about 10% were fully Welo.

Ouch! Eek That's gonna keep me busy!
liquidskin76 Wrote:New settings screens (90% complete. There's a few things that will change)...

Cheers

Should probably make those buttons the same colour as the dark grey background. Although you did say it was 90% complete so you may already have that intention Wink
Yeh, that is one thing I'm gonna change. Cheers
i cant wait to use this skin Smile My absolute favorite so far..
WOW, just tried this skin and it looks GREAT.

I want to take this time to thank Liquidskin76 for keeping this project alive as well as everyone else who has worked on this project.

AllisterFiend
this skin looks great. I'ms using Alaska for the moment.

can't wait to try this one.

thanks for the work
the "quit" botton i want to be a "Shut down" botten...
PrimaryMaster Wrote:the "quit" botton i want to be a "Shut down" botten...

I'm one step ahead of you... already done! Wink Additional options like restart, sleep, quit, etc will on the shutdown sub menu.
Quote:WOW, just tried this skin and it looks GREAT.

I understand that Welo is a Dharma (10.0) skin, right? I downloaded the Mediafire link found a few pages back in this thread but couldn't use it with my 9.11 version...
Oink! Wrote:I understand that Welo is a Dharma (10.0) skin, right? I downloaded the Mediafire link found a few pages back in this thread but couldn't use it with my 9.11 version...

That's because it's a Dharma skin. Huh
EDIT: I put this in the wrong thread. Sorry
liquidskin76 Wrote:Not to begin with, however yes for the future. It's looking like PVR won't even be in Eden so there's a while before it's basically a must.

Sorry! Wink

Sad
Your skin is very very great Nod

Any chance for a new beta? Or does a repo exist where I can build my own snapshots?
Suven Wrote:Any chance for a new beta? Or does a repo exist where I can build my own snapshots?

Hi Suven,

At the moment theres no new release. Once the skin is complete i'll release an alpha, then beta, etc.

Cheers
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Welo - a new skin for XBMC in the making4