New files without NFOs are skipped, but then not found later when NFO is there
I use Media Companion to download the NFO files for new episodes. Sometimes, they are unable to download for whatever reason, usually the Internet is down. However, the batch script that runs MC also triggers a library update in XBMC. The new files are found but not added to the library. This is shown in the log.
Code:
11:04:37 T:2803944304 M:1441173504   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No NFO file found. Using title search for 'smb://Titan/TV/Bones/Season 6/Bones.S06E07.Babe.in.the.Bar.avi'
11:04:37 T:2803944304 M:1441173504   ERROR: VideoInfoScanner: Asked to lookup episode smb://Titan/TV/Bones/Season 6/Bones.S06E07.Babe.in.the.Bar.avi online, but we have no episode guide. Check your tvshow.nfo and make sure the <episodeguide> tag is in place.

Later, when the NFO files are able to be downloaded, the new episodes are not found. I have to navigate to them in file view mode and open the episode information pane to download them.

Is there any way that I can have it automatically load the NFO on the second update?

As you can see in the log, my files are on a remote server, titan. I am running XBMC 10 Beta 4 installed on Xubuntu.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New files without NFOs are skipped, but then not found later when NFO is there0