• 351(current)
[CLOSED] Advanced Launcher - Applications Launcher Addon for XBMC
Can anyone here please can help me I'm trying to rum PCSX2 in advanced launcher to open the emulator and close XBMC. This is the script im running but it say the scrip is paused, any help please.

#include <Misc.au3>

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

If $CmdLine[0] == 1 Then
_MouseTrap(@DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight)
ProcessClose ( "XBMC.exe" )
Run ( '"C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 0.9.7\pcsx2-r3878.exe" --nogui "' & $CmdLine[1] & '"', "C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 0.9.7\" )
While 1
Sleep(100)
WEnd
EndIf

Func Terminate()
ProcessClose ( "pcsx2-r3878.exe" )
Run ( '"C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\XBMC.exe"' )
Exit 0
EndFunc
(2013-08-01, 16:13)REralte Wrote: Can anyone here please can help me I'm trying to rum PCSX2 in advanced launcher to open the emulator and close XBMC. This is the script im running but it say the scrip is paused, any help please.

#include <Misc.au3>

If $CmdLine[0] == 1 Then
Run ( '"C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 0.9.7\pcsx2-r3878.exe" --nogui "' & $CmdLine[1] & '"', "C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 0.9.7\" )
While 1
Sleep(100)
WEnd
EndIf

Func Terminate()
Exit 0
EndFunc
But at which step the script is paused?
it paused when i start pcsx2-launcher showing an icon on the right side below of the screen
(2013-08-01, 22:19)REralte Wrote: it paused when i start pcsx2-launcher showing an icon on the right side below of the screen
Ok... but does the script close XBMC? Does the script start PSX2? When you press ESC, does the script close PCSX2? Does the script restart XBMC? At which step the script if pauseed?

For the icon appearing into the taskbar, that's normal, you are starting an executable autoitscript. If you do not want to see such icon you need to disable it into you autoit scrip adding the lines :

Code:
#NoTrayIcon

at the beginning on your script code : http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs...ayIcon.htm
I've been reading through the thread and playing around with the settings in XBMC but can't seem to get my problem solved. I watch my TV with SimpleTV and I've set it up to start with advanced launcher from XBMC and everything is working fine, but when I quit SimpleTV my XBMC doesn't go into fullscreen again.

I've set the launcher NOT to toggle XBMC into Windowed mode when I start SimpleTV but then it just minimizes XBMC and I have to klick on XBMC to get into fullscreen again. If I set the launcher to toggle into Windowed mode it does just that but doesn't set me back to fullscreen mode at exit so I have to go into settings and change to Fullscreen mode again, which is a pain in the A..

I've tinkered with every possible setting in there but just can't seem to get to work.
(2013-08-02, 09:39)Sajk Wrote: I've been reading through the thread and playing around with the settings in XBMC but can't seem to get my problem solved. I watch my TV with SimpleTV and I've set it up to start with advanced launcher from XBMC and everything is working fine, but when I quit SimpleTV my XBMC doesn't go into fullscreen again.

I've set the launcher NOT to toggle XBMC into Windowed mode when I start SimpleTV but then it just minimizes XBMC and I have to klick on XBMC to get into fullscreen again. If I set the launcher to toggle into Windowed mode it does just that but doesn't set me back to fullscreen mode at exit so I have to go into settings and change to Fullscreen mode again, which is a pain in the A..

I've tinkered with every possible setting in there but just can't seem to get to work.
Are you Using the "fullscreen window" or the "true fullscreen" option into XBMC system settings? Normally if you use the "fullscreen window" option into XBMC and the "toogle XBMC into Window" option into the Advanced Launcher settings. Trye to play with this 2 options to obtain the perfect transition for your application.

The problem is that this bug is not linked to XBMC. XBMC is simply not able the return into fullscreen mode correctly. XBMC statut into Windows is as fullscreen, but the reel display is minimized. I have reported this bug 2 years ago to XBMC devellopers, but it seems that they are more interested to add new features than fix bugs.

You will found also here some trick to force XBMC to regain focus : http://www.gwenael.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=199
Thanks Angelscry for answering me, the script close XBMC but never start PSX2, it takes me to my desktop showing pauseed in the taskbar
Hi,

Excuse me for being naiive but I thought I will ask here after I could not find solution searching within the forum...maybe I missed the relevant post so asking here.

Is it possible to launch chrome or any browser within xbmc with full flash support?? Instead of launcher opening desktop window chrome!! Maybe I am missing option telling application to launch within xbmc and not outside...or this is not in scope of launcher?

Thanks in advance. Smile

G
(2013-08-02, 17:42)REralte Wrote: Thanks Angelscry for answering me, the script close XBMC but never start PSX2, it takes me to my desktop showing pauseed in the taskbar
Try to remove the

Code:

line from the script. I just remember now that some users encounter some problem using this line.

(2013-08-03, 05:48)glenrocks Wrote: Hi,

Excuse me for being naiive but I thought I will ask here after I could not find solution searching within the forum...maybe I missed the relevant post so asking here.

Is it possible to launch chrome or any browser within xbmc with full flash support?? Instead of launcher opening desktop window chrome!! Maybe I am missing option telling application to launch within xbmc and not outside...or this is not in scope of launcher?

Thanks in advance. Smile

G
No it is not possible. Goal of this add-on is to start applications out of XBMC.
Keep doing the same Angelscry removing this line

this is very frustrating

This is what i have: PCSX2 0.9.7 installed in C:\program files with the executable pcsx2-r3878.exe inside the folder PCSX2 0.9.7
(2013-08-03, 15:43)REralte Wrote: Keep doing the same Angelscry removing this line

this is very frustrating

This is what i have: PCSX2 0.9.7 installed in C:\program files with the executable pcsx2-r3878.exe inside the folder PCSX2 0.9.7
How do you start the autoit script form Advanced Launcher?
c:\program files\PCSX2 0.9.7\pcsx2-launcher.exe
(2013-08-03, 18:44)REralte Wrote: c:\program files\PCSX2 0.9.7\pcsx2-launcher.exe
And the arguments?
"%rom%"
(2013-08-03, 18:44)REralte Wrote: c:\program files\PCSX2 0.9.7\pcsx2-launcher.exe
If pcsx2-launcher.exe is installed into the same folder than pcsx2-r3878.exe and your PCSX2 installation folder is really c:\program files\PCSX2 0.9.7\, then the PCSX2 path into your autoit script is wrong. Script must be :

Code:
#include <Misc.au3>

If $CmdLine[0] == 1 Then
    Run ( '"C:\Program Files\PCSX2 0.9.7\pcsx2-r3878.exe" --nogui "' & $CmdLine[1] & '"', "C:\Program Files\PCSX2 0.9.7\" )
    While 1
        Sleep(100)
    WEnd
EndIf

Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFunc

Now... You will also have to check if the XBMC path is C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\ or C:\Program Files\XBMC.
  • 351(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] Advanced Launcher - Applications Launcher Addon for XBMC24