• 78(current)
[CLOSED] Advanced Launcher - Applications Launcher Addon for XBMC
Angelscry Wrote:Do you using the Advanced Launcher in English or in another language?

Im using XBMC in german language. The launcher works also in german. Is this a problem ?
Or can i change only the language of the launcher to English to make it work ?
I didnt see anywhere in the launcher that you can set it automatic or semi automatic to scrape the whole rom list.
moviebuff Wrote:I didnt see anywhere in the launcher that you can set it automatic or semi automatic to scrape the whole rom list.
Those option are into the launcher settings :

I recently updated advanced launcher and deleted and redid all my emulator entries in order to scan in the artwork....but some of the emulators that previously worked with the default arguments provided by advanced launcher froma previous version now no longer work with the arguments provided from the newest version of ALA.

I don't recall what if any default arguments were previously associated with MameUI32, but right now its just "%rom%" and this launches mame alright, but mame throws up "ERROR: required files are missing, the game cannot be run." I assure you, the files are most certainly there.

Anyway, what arguments are you guys using on Windows for MameUI and snes9x? It was working fine for me yesterday before I redid all the advanced launcher entries. I found a list of mameui arguments, but none of them seemed relevant. snes9x also is no longer working. It opens up the snes9x window but nothing happens, its just black inside the window.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!

Can somebody PLEASE tell me how to get the PC Games into their own folder similar to the emulator games. I can get them in as normal PC executables no problem but it just looks messy having nice neat folders for consoles and then having a pc game here and there.

Surely there must be a way of doing this. I have been trying for so l;ong with no success, ive searched this thread but only found a suggestion of using a launcher.bat file containing "START %1" linking to a game .bat file containing START "C:\gamelocation.exe" but does not work. Sad
timdog82001 Wrote:I recently updated advanced launcher and deleted and redid all my emulator entries in order to scan in the artwork....but some of the emulators that previously worked with the default arguments provided by advanced launcher froma previous version now no longer work with the arguments provided from the newest version of ALA.
Since version 0.9.0 Advanced Launcher has changed the way to start applications using # %rom%, %romfile% or %romname% parameters. http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-advanced-l..._Launchers

timdog82001 Wrote:I don't recall what if any default arguments were previously associated with MameUI32, but right now its just "%rom%" and this launches mame alright, but mame throws up "ERROR: required files are missing, the game cannot be run." I assure you, the files are most certainly there.
Here is the advanced launcher/mame configurations : http://www.gwenael.org/xbmc/index.php?ti..._-_Windows. It must not be different for MameUI32.
tcmkenny Wrote:PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!

Can somebody PLEASE tell me how to get the PC Games into their own folder similar to the emulator games. I can get them in as normal PC executables no problem but it just looks messy having nice neat folders for consoles and then having a pc game here and there.

Surely there must be a way of doing this. I have been trying for so l;ong with no success, ive searched this thread but only found a suggestion of using a launcher.bat file containing "START %1" linking to a game .bat file containing START "C:\gamelocation.exe" but does not work. Sad
Since version 0.9.9 you can use .lnk files. http://www.gwenael.org/xbmc/index.php?ti..._shortcuts
htpc guy Wrote:There doesn't seem to be a quick exit option so I'm still looking into this. If anyone knows how to quit the emulator without returning to the Dalphin GUI that would be great.
This is working for me :
Code:
/usr/bin/dolphin-emu -b -e "/media/emulation/gamecube/roms/MarioKartGC.iso"
Sweet scraping thank you Angelscry
Angelscry Wrote:This is working for me :
Code:
/usr/bin/dolphin-emu -b -e "/media/emulation/gamecube/roms/MarioKartGC.iso"

Thanks. Now I just have to do some research on my sound issues. Maybe I'll try another game and see what happens.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Did it happen to anyone else that .png pictures didn't work anymore with AR? All my thumbs disappeared...changing them to .jpg did work
Hi,

how do i run SNES in fullscreen (Zsnes), it works when starting in windows?
Thrasher666 Wrote:Hi,

how do i run SNES in fullscreen (Zsnes), it works when starting in windows?
http://www.gwenael.org/xbmc/index.php?ti...ES#Windows
Spaggi Wrote:Did it happen to anyone else that .png pictures didn't work anymore with AR? All my thumbs disappeared...changing them to .jpg did work
What do you mean by AR?
Thanks man,

i hope it won´t be that easy because i tried hard to get not a quote to use manual...

Great

Onother Question:

is it in anyway possible to exit with L+Start on Gamepad

i tried with mapping the exit in misc keys to "Q" and combine keys to "L+START" but it don´t work (ZSNES)

it might be possible to add a .xml stroke to my controller for exiting in xbmc or your plugin but i don´t know where to search for that line? (XBMC, ADVANCED LAUNCHER)
  • 78(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] Advanced Launcher - Applications Launcher Addon for XBMC24