• 6(current)
[WIP] Simplicity - from the designers of Shade
Certainly looking good from what I have tested so far. Only had a few minute play with it, but does not seem many problems with it. I still need to test on the big screen as had a quick play on my monitor so I could do a video shall edit that tomorrow, is 10 minutes long but I might do individual videos of each section.

Time to have a play with the skin on the TV and see what it looks like.

Shade vs Simplicity - I think I would have to side more so with Shade at the moment.

Shall post again when I have done more testing.

Regards

Mark
I'm not a newbie. I always act this dumb.

Home Cinema Setup
-------------------
37 inch TV - Intel I3 530 @ 2.9GHZ - 4 Gig Memory - Silverstone home cinema case (silver)
My first grumble

New Items
----------
Just looking at what has been added recently and the icons are too small really to see what something is.

So literally you are having to second guess what something is.

It would be a lot better if the text for that movie could be displayed underneath the menu bar.

I am currently looking at 5 new movies but I can hardly make out what they are.

Regards

Mark

Home Cinema Setup
-------------------
37 inch TV - Intel I3 530 @ 2.9GHZ - 4 Gig Memory - Silverstone home cinema case (silver)
Always nice to have you "helping". Wink Smile
To learn more, click here.
I'm not sure if this is a fault with xbmc or the skin

I have techntronic - pump up the jam currently playing

but

the screen is showing that I am listening too Bryan Adams - Dont let go on the main menu

ALLLLLSSSSOOO

Where it has now playing is there any possibilty of having what is coming up next as well?

I am not sure if this is possible with XBMC but would look good.

Home Cinema Setup
-------------------
I just found this thread and must say I'm liking the look of this skin.

One question I do have is about the Upcoming TV screenshots I've been seeing. How are you getting the data to populate this screen? Is it through some type of add-on? I would really like th ability to see an upcoming schedule like that, hopefully it isn't skin specific.
robweber Wrote:I just found this thread and must say I'm liking the look of this skin.

One question I do have is about the Upcoming TV screenshots I've been seeing. How are you getting the data to populate this screen? Is it through some type of add-on? I would really like th ability to see an upcoming schedule like that, hopefully it isn't skin specific.

The "View" is skin specific but the data is not. I use the TV Next Aired addon by ppic.
Nice new OSD, it's the thing I liked less. Now all the skin is superb Big Grin
MaDDoGo Wrote:Nice new OSD, it's the thing I liked less. Now all the skin is superb Big Grin

So, when there are updates, how do I incorporate them? reinstall the skin again?
bluedevil229 Wrote:So, when there are updates, how do I incorporate them? reinstall the skin again?

I havent uploaded that recently. But yes. Everytime there is a new version, just extract over the folder. Or even better, delete it and re-extract.
For now this is my default skin.

I know thats not a skin feature, but is any way to get OSD for volume Up or Down?

Thanks
Thumbs Up 
Skin is looking very good. If you need any more beta testers I would be more than happy to help.
personally I don't like the yellow buttons, I don't know the best way to explain it, but they are verry bright... For now its the biggest thing i didn't like.

Keep your nice work.
http://lxer.com/module/newswire/ext_link.php?rid=147192

Cheers!
This skin looks sexy! Keep up the great work Big Grin
I am also willing to BETA test if you need more people, keep up the great work skin looks amazing.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Simplicity - from the designers of Shade0