Poll: Most Desired Feature To Be Added
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Other Movie Ratings
5.45%
Download Movie Trailers
28.04%
Home Automation scripting
24.22%
Other Movie Streaming Location
9.04%
Trivia Intro Fixed
11.24%
Cartoon Video Option
14.72%
More Videos for before Feature(s) - Specify how many
7.30%
Total
863 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

• 29(current)
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script
giftie Wrote:Be sure to enter and double check your settings(new features often mean new settings)

Music playlist is now fixed!

The Playlist is also shuffled now.

We have also added the ability to play music from a selected folder. The addon searches sub-folders as well, so if you select you main music folder, it will take a long time to build the playlist.

Smart Playlist are not supported.

The script also will automatically reset the Watched Slides if all the slides have have been watched.

Enjoy..

you are gods among men!!!! all the major problems soughted!
wbread99 Wrote:my 1.0.8 machines still refuse to wake up and see .9 goodness available to them.

I'll keep trying.

Did you try refreshing the repo(you could also try Check For Updates(have the google repo highlighted and bring up the context menu)
Thanks for the update!

However, when I try the addon, it sticks on randomizing trivia (I have 2000+ slides).

I've let it go for 10 minutes and it doesn't seem to be stopping
You probably need to enter settings and click on ok. There are fixed features(involving the Music Playlist) that need to be processed by XBMC. If you are unable to enter settings, you may need to delete the userdata/addon_data/script.cinema.experience folder(a last resort)

also posting your xbmc.log would help us locate the problem.
Giftie

I am still getting the music visualization kicking in 30-60 sec after the trivia starts so it kind of ruins the effect <grin>. Running 1.0.9

On a lark I confirmed that music visualization was turned off in the music settings but that did not make a difference.

I installed XBMC and HCE on a different computer so I could debug the problem but it seems to work correctly there.
ijourneaux Wrote:Giftie

I am still getting the music visualization kicking in 30-60 sec after the trivia starts so it kind of ruins the effect <grin>. Running 1.0.9

On a lark I confirmed that music visualization was turned off in the music settings but that did not make a difference.

I installed XBMC and HCE on a different computer so I could debug the problem but it seems to work correctly there.

What Skin are you using?
I try to replace the "Play" button on the MovieInfo with "cinema" it does work but I lost focus so I cant use my keyboard..It works with my mouse..Is there an easy way to make the button "cinema" highlighted by default? Below is my modification..

Quote:<ondown>49</ondown>
- <control type="button" id="88">
<description>Play HTE</description>
<include>ButtonInfoDialogsCommonValues</include>
<label>Cinema</label>
<onclick>PreviousMenu</onclick>
<onclick>RunScript(script.cinema.experience)</onclick>
</control>
- <control type="button" id="5">
<description>Cast/Review</description>

Im using confluence skin..thx
Did you change the following:

<defaultcontrol always="true">8</defaultcontrol>

to

<defaultcontrol always="true">88</defaultcontrol>
Okay, I've scrolled through about 20 pages and so far I haven't found anything on how to achieve what it is that I am wanting to do. First let me say that Cinema Experience is AWESOME, and has become my new centerpiece when we have company over. However, there is one small thing I would like to tweak to make it perfect, and so far I can't seem to figure out how to do it.

Basically, I would like to turn of the Buffering/Loading Annotations that pop up at the beginning of EVERY intro video and trailer. I thought there was a way to do this in the skin settings, but so far I have been unable to find it. Does anyone know how to do this in AEON MQ2? Other than this small issue, this Add-On has been working great for me! Thanks!
Okay, I've scrolled through about 20 pages and so far I haven't found anything on how to achieve what it is that I am wanting to do. First let me say that Cinema Experience is AWESOME, and has become my new centerpiece when we have company over. However, there is one small thing I would like to tweak to make it perfect, and so far I can't seem to figure out how to do it.

Basically, I would like to turn of the Buffering/Loading Annotations that pop up at the beginning of EVERY intro video and trailer. I thought there was a way to do this in the skin settings, but so far I have been unable to find it. Does anyone know how to do this in AEON MQ2? Other than this small issue, this Add-On has been working great for me! Thanks!
YES! that worked..many thanks Giftie..What I did now is that I change the "Select" in system settings from "Play" to "Movie Info" this force anyone to select play from the movie info...
brandonjcreek Wrote:Okay, I've scrolled through about 20 pages and so far I haven't found anything on how to achieve what it is that I am wanting to do. First let me say that Cinema Experience is AWESOME, and has become my new centerpiece when we have company over. However, there is one small thing I would like to tweak to make it perfect, and so far I can't seem to figure out how to do it.

I dont want to see it too but I set my previews to "720P" from apple and this helps since I have FIOS..Now I dont see it. For slower internet connection you might see this..One option could be downloading the trailers local to your drive...
brandonjcreek Wrote:Okay, I've scrolled through about 20 pages and so far I haven't found anything on how to achieve what it is that I am wanting to do. First let me say that Cinema Experience is AWESOME, and has become my new centerpiece when we have company over. However, there is one small thing I would like to tweak to make it perfect, and so far I can't seem to figure out how to do it.

I dont think this is possible unless you change the source code of the program itself. The only thing I can think of is if you find the textures that Aeon MQ2 is displaying and erase them.
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
That script is really awesome.

Haven't got the slides working yet, but all the trailers work really nice.

I have enabled "adjust refresh rate to content". Since my tv takes a few seconds to adjust (sometimes, not always) i have recoded most of the videos to 24 frames. (Especially the vipidme intros and the rating videos)
That way my tv set will adjust less inbetween movies.

Haven't found a way yet to recode the dolby trailers (for example the dolby countdown is in 30 fps)

I tried Sony Vegas 10 HD which has also support for 5.1 sound, however the program gives an exception when I try to import the videos with 5.1 sound.

If anyone can point me to a program which does that it would be nice. I know that the sound will change (will it?) but on these short trailers without speech it is hardly noticeable.
giftie Wrote:What Skin are you using?

BackRow SVN
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script24