Poll: Most Desired Feature To Be Added
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Other Movie Ratings
5.45%
Download Movie Trailers
28.04%
Home Automation scripting
24.22%
Other Movie Streaming Location
9.04%
Trivia Intro Fixed
11.24%
Cartoon Video Option
14.72%
More Videos for before Feature(s) - Specify how many
7.30%
Total
863 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

• 72(current)
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script
foghat Wrote:Thanks, my problem was the nfo file did not have the exact same name as the trailer. Once I made the names the same, started working great.

Glad to hear...

Quote:Question about the Select Only Watched Trailers setting. Does it work per xbmc instance?

if I have it enabled, and watch a trailer on one machine, will the trailer still play on my second machine with a different install of xbmc? Both machines are looking at the same trailers directory.

Thanks.

The watched lists a specific to each machine.
I'm having some difficulty setting up Cinema Experience on my new HTPC.

I had this running perfectly on my older machine.

I've installed the add-on, set everything up, but it's not playing my intro videos, ratings, audio, etc. The only thing it's playing is the trailer.

I've confirmed the paths are correct to the other videos and that I can navigate to and play them.

I'm using the latest version of XBMC and the Backrow skin (it does the same thing in Confluence).
Cinema Experience V. 1.0.41.

Also, after I try it, my videos start playing "jittery' like they're not getting data fast enough.

I realized that it's turning the "Adjust display rate to match video" button on in the Video Playback settings. When I turn it off, the videos are playing smoothly again.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Dragontech ioBox 100HD w/1TB internal - YAMJ - Unique Black Glas
HTPC running XBMC & Boxee
Thecus N4100Pro NAS w/4x1.5TB Western Digital Green Drives Raid 5
Epson Home Cinema 8350 w/106" Elite Screen
Onkyo TX-SR606
Logitech Harmony One Remote
Please, somebody help me, I can't put this work properly, it says:
"Error - Script failed! : addon.py" :/
pm84 Wrote:Please, somebody help me, I can't put this work properly, it says:
"Error - Script failed! : addon.py" :/

I need some details before I can properly help you...

What Skin are you using?
How are you trying to start the Addon?

And most important, Please post your xbmc.log to Pastebin.
pbusardo Wrote:I'm having some difficulty setting up Cinema Experience on my new HTPC.

I had this running perfectly on my older machine.

I've installed the add-on, set everything up, but it's not playing my intro videos, ratings, audio, etc. The only thing it's playing is the trailer.

I've confirmed the paths are correct to the other videos and that I can navigate to and play them.

I'm using the latest version of XBMC and the Backrow skin (it does the same thing in Confluence).
Cinema Experience V. 1.0.41.

Also, after I try it, my videos start playing "jittery' like they're not getting data fast enough.

I realized that it's turning the "Adjust display rate to match video" button on in the Video Playback settings. When I turn it off, the videos are playing smoothly again.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Can you run XBMC in debug mode, run the script again and then post your xbmc.log file to Pastebin, or any similar service.
PatOso Wrote:giftie say:

I'm doing something wrong.
I have the video split into multiple folders.
The trailers that are released trailer Lite Apple previously downloader, do not use streams in the trailers.
Ratings do not use.
Do not use Trivia
All other configuration options disable.
The videos I use are not added to the library of XBMC.
I run cinema experience from the movie info.
Any hints?

You could put a few shots from your configuration cinema experience?
You use DXVA?
Thanks giftie.

Let me see if I am understanding correctly. With Cinema Experience running, when the Movie is playing, pressing 'I'(info) does not bring up any information?
giftie Wrote:I need some details before I can properly help you...

What Skin are you using?
How are you trying to start the Addon?

And most important, Please post your xbmc.log to Pastebin.

Simplicity.
Check the video, please.
I'm pretty much a noob, so, where can I find the xbmc.log? Thanks alot for your help!
pm84 Wrote:Simplicity.
Check the video, please.
I'm pretty much a noob, so, where can I find the xbmc.log? Thanks alot for your help!

The Error that pops up from the Programs/Addons menu is normal, though I am changing what happens when activating from that menu.

It looks like you need to set up the Addon. This is done by going to the Program window, have Cinema Experience highlighted, then open up the Context Menu('c' if using a keyboard, 'Guide' or 'Menu' on a remote). With the context menu open, Select 'Add-on Settings' This should open up the settings window.
giftie Wrote:The Error that pops up from the Programs/Addons menu is normal, though I am changing what happens when activating from that menu.

It looks like you need to set up the Addon. This is done by going to the Program window, have Cinema Experience highlighted, then open up the Context Menu('c' if using a keyboard, 'Guide' or 'Menu' on a remote). With the context menu open, Select 'Add-on Settings' This should open up the settings window.

My friend giftie, maybe I'm doing something wrong, I don't know. Please, check this video.
The first thing I see is that you are trying to use the Movie Quiz script as your trivia, implementation into Movie Quiz has not been complete yet(unless you are using a development copy of that script.) Setting the trivia to None or Slides Show should get you going..
I dont get it... there is a new option for the trailer called scraper and somewhere I've read, it now could also load german trailers, but I dont find a option to select the trailer language - is there one? Or is there a different scraper for german trailers?

Greetings
Limx Wrote:I dont get it... there is a new option for the trailer called scraper and somewhere I've read, it now could also load german trailers, but I dont find a option to select the trailer language - is there one? Or is there a different scraper for german trailers?

Greetings

Not yet added... I am still working on it..
giftie Wrote:The first thing I see is that you are trying to use the Movie Quiz script as your trivia, implementation into Movie Quiz has not been complete yet(unless you are using a development copy of that script.) Setting the trivia to None or Slides Show should get you going..

It works! But, there always a but, only in None mode, the Slides Show mode still give me a error (the same).
Thanks alot, giftie!
pm84 Wrote:It works! But, there always a but, only in None mode, the Slides Show mode still give me a error (the same).
Thanks alot, giftie!

Do you have slides installed and the script pointing to the proper folder?

A copy of your xbmc.log is the best way for me to determine the cause...

My signature has links to how to get a debug version of the log(the most useful)
giftie Wrote:Do you have slides installed and the script pointing to the proper folder?

A copy of your xbmc.log is the best way for me to determine the cause...

My signature has links to how to get a debug version of the log(the most useful)

More noob than me is impossible... Blush
The slides now are working. Sorry for let you think the problem was the addon. Thanks alot for your help, giftie!
  • 72(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script24