Poll: Most Desired Feature To Be Added
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Other Movie Ratings
5.45%
Download Movie Trailers
28.04%
Home Automation scripting
24.22%
Other Movie Streaming Location
9.04%
Trivia Intro Fixed
11.24%
Cartoon Video Option
14.72%
More Videos for before Feature(s) - Specify how many
7.30%
Total
863 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

• 89(current)
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script
giftie Wrote:I've seen this before, can't remember what it was. could you run xbmc in debug mode and try again?

Ok different problem today. I set debug mode and started the script and it started ok (It didn't start once yesterday). It started with the trivia and music in the background. I hit escape to try and abort the script. THe triva stopped but the music kept playing. XBMC was totally locked up. and would not release the screen so I could not bring up task manager. I had previously created a macro in eventghost so I can kill off XBMC when this happens (In reality it happens to much but love XBMC so I live with it) This time I couldn't even kill off XBMC that way and had to do a hard reboot.

WIll post the log when I get the system back up

Here is the log (debug turned on)
http://pastebin.com/DUkjyMtK

I have been struggling with XBMC hangs, usually when exiting XBMC for a while now. Can't seem to make things better. Reluctant to change to the nightlies as I would hate to lose the ability to run HCE
Does HCE work with the latest nightly builds? In one of the other forums, some one refommended trying the nightly builds to see if it fixed a problem I have been experiencing with XBMC hanging on exiting and not releasing the screen.
giftie Wrote:Could you post a debug log to pastebin(.ca or .com) thanks

first time it plays 2 intro's and then quits, 2nd time crash..

http://pastebin.com/74mFanH1
For those using Nightlies(or compile you own) I thought I would release an update this way, as it may be a little temperamental, though I haven't had any problems(aside from the streaming trailers that sometimes freeze XBMC)

It also may work fine for you Dharma guys as well..

you can download from here.. http://www.mediafire.com/file/slw3du0my5...1.0.47.zip

Remember.. If you have any problems, post a debug log to pastebin..
azaze1 Wrote:great concept for this add-on. I'm loving it so far.

4) i'd like to also have the thx intro play whether the feature movie is truehd or dts-ma... Can i enforce this?

-robert

+1000
can anyone help with my issue please. For some reason my XBMC only play one trailer. I have like 5 trailers in the Trailer folder. I also select 10 trailers play in the Cinema Exp. setting. Doesn't matter what i do it only play one trailer.
charlievoviii Wrote:can anyone help with my issue please. For some reason my XBMC only play one trailer. I have like 5 trailers in the Trailer folder. I also select 10 trailers play in the Cinema Exp. setting. Doesn't matter what i do it only play one trailer.

Do you have the 'only unwatched trailers' setting turned on?

Also a debug log would show me what Cinema Experience is doing...
ijourneaux Wrote:Ok different problem today. I set debug mode and started the script and it started ok (It didn't start once yesterday). It started with the trivia and music in the background. I hit escape to try and abort the script. THe triva stopped but the music kept playing. XBMC was totally locked up. and would not release the screen so I could not bring up task manager. I had previously created a macro in eventghost so I can kill off XBMC when this happens (In reality it happens to much but love XBMC so I live with it) This time I couldn't even kill off XBMC that way and had to do a hard reboot.

WIll post the log when I get the system back up

Here is the log (debug turned on)
http://pastebin.com/DUkjyMtK

I have been struggling with XBMC hangs, usually when exiting XBMC for a while now. Can't seem to make things better. Reluctant to change to the nightlies as I would hate to lose the ability to run HCE

Looks like XBMC is hanging on a HTTP-API call when the script is trying to rebuild the movie playlist...

I posted a link to a Eden safe version that might have this fixed for Dharma as well..
giftie Wrote:Do you have the 'only unwatched trailers' setting turned on?

Also a debug log would show me what Cinema Experience is doing...

nope, unwatch trailers is uncheck. If you select trailer streaming from Apple, it works perfectly, but soon as i select local folder trailers, only one trailer plays.

Debug log link
http://pastebin.com/e6g16MSX
giftie Wrote:Looks like XBMC is hanging on a HTTP-API call when the script is trying to rebuild the movie playlist...

I posted a link to a Eden safe version that might have this fixed for Dharma as well..

Thanks Giftie. Appreciate the effort. Won't have a chance to try until tomorrowevening. I will let you know then what happens.
charlievoviii Wrote:nope, unwatch trailers is uncheck. If you select trailer streaming from Apple, it works perfectly, but soon as i select local folder trailers, only one trailer plays.

Debug log link
http://pastebin.com/e6g16MSX

Only one of the trailers is named correctly. the others are missing the -trailer tag.

Code:
10:21:51 T:4472 M:4294967295   DEBUG: [folder.py] - File Path: G:\\Videos\\Trailers\\Bridesmaids - HD-Trailers.net (HDTN).mov
10:21:51 T:4472 M:4294967295   DEBUG: [folder.py] - File Path: G:\\Videos\\Trailers\\Fast Five - HD-Trailers.net (HDTN).mov
10:21:51 T:4472 M:4294967295   DEBUG: [folder.py] - File Path: G:\\Videos\\Trailers\\Kung Fu Panda 2 - HD-Trailers.net (HDTN).mp4
10:21:51 T:4472 M:4294967295   DEBUG: [folder.py] - File Path: G:\\Videos\\Trailers\\Priest - HD-Trailers.net (HDTN).mov
10:21:51 T:4472 M:4294967295   DEBUG: [folder.py] - File Path: G:\\Videos\\Trailers\\The Hangover Part II - HD-Trailers.net (HDTN).mov
10:21:51 T:4472 M:4294967295   DEBUG: [folder.py] - File Path: G:\\Videos\\Trailers\\Tinker Bell and the Mysterious Winter Woods (Blu-ray Trailer)[color=DarkOrange]-trailer[/color].mov
some time it freezes at the end of my coming attraction video. It stuck there and no trailers are show. I have to exit xbmc and try it again and it work. Sometime i have to do it like 2-3 times. ?
is this when you stream the trailers or when you use a local folder?
giftie Wrote:Only one of the trailers is named correctly. the others are missing the -trailer tag.

Code:
10:21:51 T:4472 M:4294967295   DEBUG: [folder.py] - File Path: G:\\Videos\\Trailers\\Bridesmaids - HD-Trailers.net (HDTN).mov
10:21:51 T:4472 M:4294967295   DEBUG: [folder.py] - File Path: G:\\Videos\\Trailers\\Fast Five - HD-Trailers.net (HDTN).mov
10:21:51 T:4472 M:4294967295   DEBUG: [folder.py] - File Path: G:\\Videos\\Trailers\\Kung Fu Panda 2 - HD-Trailers.net (HDTN).mp4
10:21:51 T:4472 M:4294967295   DEBUG: [folder.py] - File Path: G:\\Videos\\Trailers\\Priest - HD-Trailers.net (HDTN).mov
10:21:51 T:4472 M:4294967295   DEBUG: [folder.py] - File Path: G:\\Videos\\Trailers\\The Hangover Part II - HD-Trailers.net (HDTN).mov
10:21:51 T:4472 M:4294967295   DEBUG: [folder.py] - File Path: G:\\Videos\\Trailers\\Tinker Bell and the Mysterious Winter Woods (Blu-ray Trailer)[color=DarkOrange]-trailer[/color].mov

thanks mate, it work wonderfully now.
giftie Wrote:is this when you stream the trailers or when you use a local folder?

streaming. If you tell me it's my internet connection or buffer than its XMBC cinema experience issues. Cause my internet is Fiber optic 63.87MB/s download and 60.8MB/s upload. I even left it for 30 minutes and still stuck there. I try to close down/exit and it just stuck there LMAO
  • 89(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script24