Aeon MQ2 Cinema Experience Support?
Has anyone else tried using the Cinema Experience add-on with Aeon MQ2?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=87563

Whenever I launch a movie, it looks like it's going to play a trailer for a second, but then just goes straight into the movie.

Using RC2, with newest versions of addons.
thegamesdb.net - An open video games database.
scottbrant.net - Blog
I have posted this in the HCE thread also but thought I could go here also for those interested in the HCE (Home Cinema Expeience) add-on. I am running this under Darma RC2 on a Windows 64 bit Vista, for those in Linux i dunno where to find that stuff. But code should be the same.

Assuming you have the Home Cinema Experience script installed you can find this in the DialogVideoInfo.xml under your user folder ( C:\Users\*****\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.ae onmq-2\720p)

Code:
<item id="6">
        <label>314122</label>
        <visible>Container.Content(movies)</visible>
        <onclick>Playlist.Clear</onclick>
        <onclick>Dialog.Close(MovieInformation)</onclick>
        <onclick>RunScript(special://home/scripts/Home Theater Experience/default.py)</onclick>
</item>
and change it to

Code:
<item id="6">
        <label>Cinema</label>
        <visible>Container.Content(movies)</visible>
        <onclick>Playlist.Clear</onclick>
        <onclick>Dialog.Close(MovieInformation)</onclick>
        <onclick>RunScript(special://home/addons/script.cinema.experience/addon.py)</onclick>
</item>
Now when you go into the info screen of the movie you will now have a Cinema button that will launch the HCE and movie
THANK YOU! Smile That solved my problem. Now, another question: When you are watching the trailers and press pause, the "cover art" that is supposed to be shown is empty. It's just the little placeholder where a cover would normally be. Any way to show the cover art for the trailer video there? Thanks again.
thegamesdb.net - An open video games database.
scottbrant.net - Blog
I am not sure about the cover aret I get the same empty placement. My guess would be that the individual posters would have to be downloaded and saved same place as the trailer. named the same as trailer. I am only guessing on this.
does anyone have a solution for the Live version of XBMC?
Mike8913 Wrote:does anyone have a solution for the Live version of XBMC?

If you are talking about Cinema Experience, it is the same fix, just a different location:

/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/skin.aeonmq-2/720p/DialogVideoInfo.xml

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ2 Cinema Experience Support?0