• 18(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
@Big_Noid

ah ok. Any other chance to put the watched function there ?

The German FSK work almost perfect. Only one little thing. In Emer some Movies are with FSK:0 and some with FSK: o.Al. , so if you have time please put a third string to the xml called "o.Al." without the double quote.

Greets
Eisi
I should have asked before....:
I installed your skin on my iPad => Is there any possibility to scroll or even select something in the (main) menu.
I activated the TvTune a Aeon Nox options, but nothing happened.
What i need to do else?
Dude, I love you! the low list on the TV shows has made me switch from customizable confluence.

Love the views, I like the transparent effect on the low list. All very good!

Can I ask though, if this is even possible for some options to customise the new videos bit on the home menu? like for movies if it showed 5 of the newest as the dvd covers, and for the tv shows bit 5 screens of the latest tv show eps?

sort of like

1 2 3 4 5
---------menu------------

Not of mass importance but a nice little feature if possible.
Also, could you add the option to add favourites to context menus like for play lists? and custom links to single addons too?

Just to add for playlists, how do you add an internal play list to the custom menus?looked in user data and its empty.
Like your skin a lot and it works really fluently. But my system always crashes when opening hd (720p) movies. In other skins it works without any problems. DVD images or DIVX movies work without any problem.
I can also open them directly from my xbmc iphone remote under movies and start it from there. But when I want to open it from the movies sectionon your skin it crashes.

Thats my log:
Quote:10:34:23 T:2699586416 M:667754496 NOTICE: Creating 1280x688 pixmap
10:34:23 T:2699586416 M:666357760 NOTICE: CDVDVideoCodecFFmpeg::Open() Using codec: H.264 / AVC / MPEG-4 AVC / MPEG-4 part 10 (VDPAU acceleration)
10:34:24 T:2699586416 M:664219648 NOTICE: Creating video thread
10:34:24 T:2699586416 M:664219648 NOTICE: Opening audio stream: 1 source: 256
10:34:24 T:2699586416 M:664219648 NOTICE: Finding audio codec for: 86021
10:34:24 T:2699586416 M:664219648 NOTICE: Creating audio thread
10:34:24 T:2699586416 M:664219648 NOTICE: Opening Subtitle stream: 2 source: 256
10:34:24 T:2655439728 M:664219648 NOTICE: running thread: CDVDPlayerAudio:Tonguerocess()
10:34:24 T:2655439728 M:664219648 NOTICE: Creating audio device with codec id: 86021, channels: 6, sample rate: 48000, no pass-through
10:34:24 T:2665929584 M:664219648 NOTICE: running thread: video_thread
10:34:24 T:2665929584 M:662839296 NOTICE: (VDPAU) screenWidth:1280 vidWidth:1280
10:34:24 T:2665929584 M:662839296 NOTICE: (VDPAU) screenHeight:688 vidHeight:688
10:34:24 T:2655439728 M:656474112 ERROR: PulseAudio: Waited for the Context but it failed
10:34:24 T:2655439728 M:656347136 ERROR: PulseAudio: Failed to create context
10:34:24 T:2655439728 M:646680576 WARNING: CALSADirectSound::GetSpace - get space failed. err: -32 (Broken pipe)
10:34:24 T:2665929584 M:643379200 ERROR: (VDPAU) Error: The system does not have enough resources to complete the requested operation at this time.(23) at VDPAU.cpp:903
10:34:24 T:2665929584 M:643379200 NOTICE: Attempting recovery
Microsaft Wrote:I should have asked before....:
I installed your skin on my iPad => Is there any possibility to scroll or even select something in the (main) menu.

I wouldn't know, there is no mouse support, but I don't know of touch support or how to implement it. You can select and click on menu items with mouse though, but I don't know if that should work with touch devices?

Revenge Wrote:I activated the TvTune a Aeon Nox options, but nothing happened.
What i need to do else?
You should install the script first. It's not in the offical repo so I can't import it with skin settings: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=83925

Death-Axe Wrote:Dude, I love you! the low list on the TV shows has made me switch from customizable confluence.

Love the views, I like the transparent effect on the low list. All very good!

Can I ask though, if this is even possible for some options to customise the new videos bit on the home menu? like for movies if it showed 5 of the newest as the dvd covers, and for the tv shows bit 5 screens of the latest tv show eps?

sort of like

1 2 3 4 5
---------menu------------

Not of mass importance but a nice little feature if possible.
Thx Smile I will think about adding this as an option.
Death-Axe Wrote:Also, could you add the option to add favourites to context menus like for play lists? and custom links to single addons too?

Just to add for playlists, how do you add an internal play list to the custom menus?looked in user data and its empty.
You would have to create a smart playlist first, regular playlist are not supported. Favourites as custom menu is coming to this skin in any case in it's 1.0 release.
itsmeee Wrote:Like your skin a lot and it works really fluently. But my system always crashes when opening hd (720p) movies. In other skins it works without any problems. DVD images or DIVX movies work without any problem.
I can also open them directly from my xbmc iphone remote under movies and start it from there. But when I want to open it from the movies sectionon your skin it crashes.

Thats my log:
I can't see anything skin related in the log. Does it crash when you open a movie in showcase, with infopanel disabled, but enabled through the trigger setting? Because that is the only thing I know is different from other skins when pressing play. Or doesn't it matter in which view or screen you are, it just always crashes?
Thanks for this skin, my ION now rocks! One quick question, is it possible to have launch a plugin directly from the home screen? For example i am using the TVCatchup plugin and would like to be able to able to have this on the main page like so Movies | Videos | Music | Settings | TVCatchUp.

The route to set this up i would guess would be,
Settings > Skin > Addon shortcuts > Enable shortcut > Enable custom add on button one > Enter name (TVCatchup) > path to addon > From here my plugins are not listed?
Sorry im still new to XBMC.

I have my ATV2 setup with XBMC and Nox installed...
Looks great.

BUT I dont have any of that text.
So if you look at the first pics, I dont have any movie info, or ratings, or anything about the tv shows.
Do you know how I can get that enabled or download the info?
My full HTPC build log:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=129352
Core i3-2120T 2.6Ghz, 4gb Kingston DDR3, mSATA SSD, Moneual 312 Case, GT520 GPU
Are you in filemode or in library mode? if in filemode you will see just that, the files. If that's so check out the wiki on library.

SavellM Wrote:Sorry im still new to XBMC.

I have my ATV2 setup with XBMC and Nox installed...
Looks great.

BUT I dont have any of that text.
So if you look at the first pics, I dont have any movie info, or ratings, or anything about the tv shows.
Do you know how I can get that enabled or download the info?
wow, great skin! tried it on my asrock 330 with ssd. ran Mq2 before but didn't feel fluent enough, I really like the feel and responsiveness here.

two points of feedback:
1) When scrolling in the main menu I notice that some pictures appear sooner than others. I tried this on pictures, the background (motobike) takes some time to show. If I then scroll to the next item, and back than suddenlty the background (motorbike) will instantly reappear. If I browse "full circle" and reach pictures again then it is slow again. Appears as if it caches only a few backgrounds?

Weird thing is that I liked the slow appearance at first, and then noticed that some others are fast, kind of weird.

2) what does flatten do? in movie (library) mode I get sent back to main menu when I enable it, then when I go back I don't spot any difference, could be me. In music (fileview) I can turn flatten on/off without going back to main menu but I don't see any changes.

keep it up and thanks!
Having a problem with TVtune running Aeon Nox on the Apple TV2. I've enabled it in skin options. I've downloaded the script and configured it in the Video add ons which downloaded all my tv show tunes fine. But no music is coming on in the TV Show Library. any suggestions?
could you make the scanning dialogues smaller for both videos scanning and music? it shrinks for the music scanning in wallview in albums and looks much better! would be better if they where both small all of the time :-)

Thanks for taking on these suggestions, your work really is amazing and I appreciate all the time and effort you have put into this.
Death-Axe Wrote:could you make the scanning dialogues smaller for both videos scanning and music? it shrinks for the music scanning in wallview in albums and looks much better! would be better if they where both small all of the time :-)

Thanks for taking on these suggestions, your work really is amazing and I appreciate all the time and effort you have put into this.

Agreed...perhaps make the scanning look more discrete like how it is in Aeon65 skin. Its just a small window in the upper right corner.
tboooe Wrote:Agreed...perhaps make the scanning look more discrete like how it is in Aeon65 skin. Its just a small window in the upper right corner.

+1

I think this should hold true for volume and the likes as well. I think something less obtrusive is better. Like they say some time "Less is more".

Keep up the awesome work Big_Noid. We all appreciate it. Smile
--Dascmo

\\ OpenElec \ Frodo \ ASROCK 330HT \\ AEON NOX 4.0 \\

Free Online Storage: Copy

^^HIGHLY RECOMMENDED^^
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)29