• 144(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
casperse Wrote:Ok maybee its a NOOP Q´s but for some reason I dont have a "setup" menu Anymore?

How do I get the setup back? is there a Shortcut key I can use?

Right now I am locked in the menu...

You probably turn it of in the skin setting.
Just press "S"key and can go to setting this way
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I think there's a problem with the latest version.

In the Home Window settings, I have the Video hidden and the Movies and TV shows shown.

When I go to the Background settings, the Videos item is still there (it's not in the actual main menu), and it has the Fanart option for the background. Unfortunately, the TV Shows and Movies menu options don't have the Fanart option anymore (it used to work up until a few days ago).

So it seems there are two bugs:
1. The Videos option appears in the Background settings even when disabled (other disabled options don't seem to appear).
2. There's no Fanart options for background for TV Shows and Movies.

Am I doing something wrong? Is this really a bug?

Thanks!
fional Wrote:Got the update, yay Smile

A few small things I noticed right away:

1. The weather widget. I really liked it without it, so when I turned off the widget by going to weather, hitting down, then selecting "widget", it also seems to disable that little weather icon that's always been there (the one by the date and time, which is absolutely lovely). Is there something I'm missing? Is there a way to turn off the widget, but leave that wee little icon there?

2. With the weather widget, is it still using the "Enable Weather Backgrounds" etc? I ask because it's cloudy outside, but in this instance it displayed one with snow. Could be a quirk, I couldn't reproduce.
Many thanks!!! Smile

3. Is it possible, when pausing, to have it also show the information that shows when you hit pause followed by "I"?

4. Today was my first day playing with queues. Is it possible to clear the "Now Playing" list without exiting XBMC? I see i can remove the bits one by one, but the wiki indicates the context menu would have a "clear playlist" but I absolutely can't see it.
1: No, they are connected.
2: yeah nothing changed.
3: Yes, it's somewhere in the thread. Still thinking about making it optional.
4: Clear playlist is also in the media menu and should also be in the context menu.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Big Noid,
Have some questions about the spinng disc while playing songs. I there a way that if you hit pause the disc also pauses in stead of jumping to its "original" position? Not really a problem but I like tweaking some things.
Not really, because the animation is triggered upon playing of audio and stops when the audio stops. Maybe set reversible=true?
ReducedToZero Wrote:Hi Big Noid,

I spotted some odd behaviour with the weather changes (not sure it qualifies as a bug per se).

If you select 'Animations' from the Weather sub menu on the home screen and don't have an animated icon path set then the pop ups are blank. Whilst in that state if you go to 'Settings' -> 'Skin' -> 'Home window options' you can't select the 'animated weather icons' option to set an animated icon path.

Perhaps only display the 'Animations' toggle in the Weather sub menu if a path is set?

'Zero

-----
XBMC Dharma | Windows Vista | Aeon Nox 1.5
-----
On a long enough timeline. The survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
I thought I had every option covered, but I could be wrong. Will have another look at it.
badboy123 Wrote:I noticed that you have removed Watched/Unwatched in the landscape view of the TV Shows...

I used this feature quite a lot...Is there a chance that you can bring this back?

I quite like the way you have set this up for the showcase view with the watched/unwatched underneath the poster for each show...

Would it be possible to do the same for the landscape view with the watched/unwatched underneath the tv logos for each show?

Thanks
I didn't remove watch/unwatched from landscape view?
Yeah, I could make an option for that underneath the logos, sounds good.
Big_Noid Wrote:1: No, they are connected.
4: Clear playlist is also in the media menu and should also be in the context menu.

Thanks Smile

With queuing TV shows, I don't see the clear playlist in the context menu, but I'm going to restart and try again when I get home.

Regarding the weather widget, if they are connected - would it be as simple for me to just drop the old "file" from the previous version in? Or would that likely cause a load of problems?
frellAn Wrote:This is a great skin!

It's really just some small things that I think could be done better, one is how the screenshot of the episodes are shown in InfoList view.

The pictures are small and surrounded by black which doesn't look godd in my opinion, when there are 4:3 images it looks even worse, the aspect ratio should always be kept though.

This solution looks much better in my opinion. I have moved down the plot and all that box so it matches up with the bottom of the episode box.

And for 4:3 images, just cut away the part of the image that doesn't fit.

Hey, that does look good. I'll have a look at it.
Mindzai Wrote:1.5 is excellent as usual, great work!

One request I have: In landscape view at the episode level of TV shows - is it possible to have an option for displaying the episode thumbnail in place of the fanart in the infopanel please?
I can add this np, but most thumbs won't look good (which is why I haven't already added this).
heinzelm Wrote:Hi,

short question: On "latest movies" option, aeon shows 20 recently added movies and tags them with "NEW" in showcase viewtype. Can I change this number (e.g. to 40)?
No, the "new" tag only applies to 8 latest items (the same that are on the home screen).
Mindzai Wrote:I can confirm I get this too (or I did with 1.3, haven't checked with 1.5 - I'll do that and report back).
I think you have to set the option in advanced settings of youtube plugin to XBMC default instead of thumbnails everywhere iirc.
leepenny Wrote:Hi there , loving the new updates with the weather widget, one small (new) problem the cdart on list view works fine but on low list I just get blank cds (cdart manager installed and database created) both paths in cdart manager and option in settings set to the same path so im a little stuck as have been waiting for this update as its a better view in low list. Any ideas. Also on a different note what about extrafanart on the movies section Huh.

Also tried the svn version and on low list when you press right you get the artist info (a wicked addition). I hope this makes it into the next update.

So anybody out there with cdart issues like me or am I on my own here??
(running latest aeon nox latest cdart manager and XBMC 10.1)
You are right. It only shows when playing the CD. Will fix that.
Still thinking about extrafanart. I've heard it slows down navigation.
newphreak Wrote:11:52:52 T:140340556711904 M:1882390528 DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Could not return information about unknown plug-in script.cinema.experience.'
11:52:52 T:140340556711904 M:1882390528 DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Could not return information about unknown plug-in plugin.video.apple.movie.trailers.lite.'

My log is spammed down with this, does aeon nox call those addons? i can't think of any other reason for them to pop up in the log, and this makes 95% of my xbmc.log, makes it kind of hard to debug other stuff when this keeps spamming me.
What could i do to find out what's calling this, or if it is aeon nox, can it be disabled by default, and added as an option in the settings?
All things related to these plugins should be disabled or not visible. I didn't know that it would spam this in the log. I'll check if I can fix this.
webron Wrote:I think there's a problem with the latest version.

In the Home Window settings, I have the Video hidden and the Movies and TV shows shown.

When I go to the Background settings, the Videos item is still there (it's not in the actual main menu), and it has the Fanart option for the background. Unfortunately, the TV Shows and Movies menu options don't have the Fanart option anymore (it used to work up until a few days ago).

So it seems there are two bugs:
1. The Videos option appears in the Background settings even when disabled (other disabled options don't seem to appear).
2. There's no Fanart options for background for TV Shows and Movies.

Am I doing something wrong? Is this really a bug?

Thanks!
Yeah, I fixed that in git, but forgot to backport it.
Fanart is only available for music and videos, and I will also add it to custom menu items. Not movies and tv shows as the fanarts are mixed.
Big_Noid Wrote:1:
I didn't remove watch/unwatched from landscape view?
Yeah, I could make an option for that underneath the logos, sounds good.

I think you accidently must have replaced it with a different "information"...

It used to be in this general area (can't remember where):
http://imageshack.us/f/263/unled1lp.png/

Anyway, I look forward to your future update

Keep up the good work Smile
Big_Noid Wrote:You are right. It only shows when playing the CD. Will fix that.
Still thinking about extrafanart. I've heard it slows down navigation.

Maybe the same problem i think in lowlist. When you're playing an album and you navigate to another album it show the cover of the album you're viewing however it show the cdart of the one that's playing.
Also when press key right for track info the lowlist scrollbar shows through the album cover.
In picture below are the two problems shown:

When playing an album and navigate to movies the albumcover+cd almost falls offscreen (upperleft corner)
Seems like the cover and the timeslider are shifted to the left compared to the image above. Only when breadcrumbs is activated

Is it possible to hide the infopanel when no movie or serie season is selected?
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6794/sc...ot014q.png
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/9674/...t015uw.png

In the option dialog the text scrolls through the enable buttons. Maybe it's a good idea to make this dialog a little bit bigger because it's fairly small i think.
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5467/sc...ot017b.png
How do I get the Video Bookmarks widget working?

I've downloaded and installed the script and enabled it in the settings but it doesn't show up on menu.
fional Wrote:With queuing TV shows, I don't see the clear playlist in the context menu, but I'm going to restart and try again when I get home.

It isn't in the context menu. I mapped a remote button to clear the playlist, but I'm going to patch XBMC to provide a context menu option to clear too.

@BigNoid - I noticed the episode number is no longer shown beneath the episode thumb in landscape view. Is this intentional? If so, is it possible to re-enable it some how? (I don't mean the episode number label which is layered over the thumb, I mean the large text below the thumb).
EDIT: I have pinpointed the cause of my previously posted problem. I will post an actual topic with specifics - later on.
Hi all,

Rather silly question - but "Settings" have completely dissapeared from my home screen, and I can't figure out how to get back into it to change settings.

Videos -> Programs -> Addons -> Shutdown -> Weather -> Pictures -> Music -> Movies -> ...

Is it possible I've hidden it by accident?

I've tried trawling through userdata, but can't seem to find the settings in there that would enable the settings item to display...the settings option was definately there when the skin was applied :/
Fademan Wrote:Hi all,

Rather silly question - but "Settings" have completely dissapeared from my home screen, and I can't figure out how to get back into it to change settings.

Videos -> Programs -> Addons -> Shutdown -> Weather -> Pictures -> Music -> Movies -> ...

Is it possible I've hidden it by accident?

I've tried trawling through userdata, but can't seem to find the settings in there that would enable the settings item to display...the settings option was definately there when the skin was applied :/

One way is to press "S" key and then you have the settings option. Now you can go to skin setting--> home window and enabled the "system" menu. You should have it back
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Maybe the same problem i think in lowlist. When you're playing an album and you navigate to another album it show the cover of the album you're viewing however it show the cdart of the one that's playing.
Also when press key right for track info the lowlist scrollbar shows through the album cover.
In picture below are the two problems shown:
Yeah, the CD problem should be fixed. I will fix the scrollbar issue later.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:When playing an album and navigate to movies the albumcover+cd almost falls offscreen (upperleft corner)
Seems like the cover and the timeslider are shifted to the left compared to the image above. Only when breadcrumbs is activated
Yeah, it's to make room for the press up/left/right to see trailer part. The cd should not be showing at all.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Is it possible to hide the infopanel when no movie or serie season is selected?
Don't know if that's an improvement to be honest.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:In the option dialog the text scrolls through the enable buttons. Maybe it's a good idea to make this dialog a little bit bigger because it's fairly small i think.
Yeah, that was the main reason why I initially said only English support.
Now that i support other languages I feel the need to make an alternative media menu. i am working on some ideas, but it's a long way from being implemented. I agree it doesn't look good atm in Dutch.
Mindzai Wrote:It isn't in the context menu. I mapped a remote button to clear the playlist, but I'm going to patch XBMC to provide a context menu option to clear too.

@BigNoid - I noticed the episode number is no longer shown beneath the episode thumb in landscape view. Is this intentional? If so, is it possible to re-enable it some how? (I don't mean the episode number label which is layered over the thumb, I mean the large text below the thumb).

This happens when you sort by name instead of episode.
Big_Noid Wrote:Yeah, that was the main reason why I initially said only English support.
Now that i support other languages I feel the need to make an alternative media menu. i am working on some ideas, but it's a long way from being implemented. I agree it doesn't look good atm in Dutch.

Take your time. Once you set all the option you needed you don't use it as often anymore.
  • 144(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)29