How to configure the Harmony Remote?
Hello, today I wanted to configure my Harmony remote, but I cant seem to get it to work correctly. I used plex player in the harmony software. The only thing it does is basicly copy the apple remote, but I also want to use my pause and play buttons. Now I only have control over my 4 arrows, the menu button and the ok button. There are no extra controls.

Is that possible. I dit some searching on this topic, but I mainly find frustrated windows users and not so much about linux or apple tv.

I cant find this setting in my xbmc: Settings > System > Input devices > Apple Remote > Multi-Remote (Harmony).

I used the settings described here, but im afraid that this only works for the OS X version and not the linux version.
Download 10.0 Final from the frontpage.

Do a clean install of XBMC by removing folder /User/[YOURUSENAME]/Library/Application Support/XBMC.

Go to System | System | Input Devices

MBP late 2009 - TimeCapsule 2TB - Harmony One+ - Readynas NV+ 8TB RAID5 - Mac Mini late 2009 with 10.9.0 and VDA - Panasonic TX-PG420ES -
Sorry, I think I wasnt really clear, I have crystalbuntu + xbmc on my atv. So not the OS X version. I know I dont have that option in the menu. I only have a option that I can accept keyboard presses.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to configure the Harmony Remote?0