some files don't get into library
i just set up xbmc and added some movie sources. at first sight all was fine but some files don't made it into library - in library mode this files invisible.
in file mode they are visible and the context menu has a " add to library"-entry.

why or under which circumstances files are ignored. some example(this 4 are tv recordings):
"Indiana.Jones.Jaeger.des.verlorenen.Schatzes.1981.mkv"
and
"Indiana.Jones.und.das.Koenigreich.des.Kristallschaedels.2008.mkv"
are beeing ignored. but
"Indiana.Jones.und.der.letzte.Kreuzzug.1989.mkv" and "Indiana.Jones.und.der.Tempel.des.Todes.1984.mkv" are added to library.

the main problem is: how to know which movies are missing in library at all
Press info on the movies in files mode to force a manual scrape. (the scrapers are just not mathcing your filename, are you using a german language scraper?)
There is no current functionality that lists unmatched entries
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
it would be nice though if there was an option for the scrapers to log all the media files that werent recognized to log file
is there any way/ workaround to know what files are unmatched? (exporting the database and investigating it?, looking at (debug)log?)

my 2nd problem are very strange matches: "iron.man" was recognized as "the perfect storm"

so all in all i don't know how "usable" my library is, how many files are missing and how many wrong matches are in it. is there a reg exp tester compatible with xbmc?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
some files don't get into library0