[LIVE] Getting LCDproc to display XBMC info on Soundgraph iMon LCD?
I've been trying to get LCDproc to work correctly for months now. I just simply cannot get xbmc to communicate with LCDproc to display what it should. Can someone point me in the right direction? Any tutorials which I haven't been able to find?

I'm using the latest XBMC Live with Soundgraph iMon LCD.
gunnarflax Wrote:I've been trying to get LCDproc to work correctly for months now. I just simply cannot get xbmc to communicate with LCDproc to display what it should. Can someone point me in the right direction? Any tutorials which I haven't been able to find?

I'm using the latest XBMC Live with Soundgraph iMon LCD.

I have the VFD so it's slightly different but this took me a couple days to figure out. Sad thing is I had just forgotten to change the setting.

Do you have lirc and lcdproc working? Just the daemon LCDd needs to be running so if you have at least the LCDproc Server screen, that should be good enough. If not, this won't help you.

If so then make sure to change the <haslcd>false</haslcd> to true in your guisettings.xml or add

<videoscreen>
<haslcd>true</haslcd>
</videoscreen>

to your advancedsettings.xml

Save and restart your xbmc-live.

Hope this helps, if not there are a few other things I can point you to. I'm currently running xbmc-live on a 2.6.38 kernel but I've hacked around a bit with the lower kernels...
Thanks!!!

After 2 hours of reading in the wrong places, I finally found this. Changing advancedsettings.xml didn't work for me, but changing guisettings.xml did it!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LIVE] Getting LCDproc to display XBMC info on Soundgraph iMon LCD?0