Unofficial XBMC and Home Automation iPad Controller
I would consider the purchase, but would you be wiliing to share how you go about doing this, the interface you have is one of the best I have seen

Paul
this is what i have been waiting this is so awesome
Everyone who is interested can find a little bit more information about the setup here.

I am working with a friend of mine to offer a solution which can be used to control XBMC and some AV-Gear "out of the box" but we are not ready yet.
Rolleyes No garanty we ever will...

Regards
Klaus
Sunny... the price of iViewer alone kills the deal for most. It is way too expensive IMO
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Hy sunny

Any update on the solution you are working on?
Would be great if we could integrate the whole xbmc controll in the ipad with a slick interface.
Any chance you'd be willing to share the source code for your XBMC helper app?

I'd also be interested in studying your CommandFusion GUI Designer project file and how you interfaced it with your home automation system. I'm assuming you had to write a custom plug-in for CommandFusion so that mmh and CommandFusion could talk?

I don't use mmh, but use a versatile and free home automation system called Motorola Premise. With Premise I use Global Cache products for IP based IR/serial, Lantronix for serial port servers, Elk M1G for an IP based alarm system, IP based cameras and z-wave for lighting and HVAC.

http://www.cocoontech.com/wiki/Premise

After seeing your video, I'd like to attempt something similar to your setup with Premise/XBMC/CommandFusion as Premise's native GUI just isn't as pretty and well thought out as what you've made.
I would also be very interested in the source project files. This is truly amazing.
Hi,

no updates yet. But we are working on it...
Will post it as soon its ready for testing.

Regards
Klaus
Nice to heare that you are still working on it and didn't give up the project. Looking forward to this nice tool.
sunny,
you still using iViewer with the solution? It is just crazy expensive, I'm hoping you find an alternative.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Look forward to the update sunny, it looks very impressive
Here is another Video of a suitcase demo I did recently.
You can find the parts list in the description.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4r0d5v-4jM

Regards
Klaus
hy klaus

how is your project coming? any progress?

greez
I would love to have your template. Any chance of a release?
Hi,

sorry for the late reply. We are almost ready. We will sell the XBMC Control Plugin as a addon for our Gateway Software. You will still need the iViewer for your iOS device.
The Gui Template will be included of course.

Regards
Klaus

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unofficial XBMC and Home Automation iPad Controller2