[Feature Request] Fanart Background shown when you enter an album
Hello all,

currently, if you enter an album , the "upper dir" entry is active, which has the standard background. I would prefer to have the artist background right from the start , so there are two options to have this.

1) Easiest?: Do not mark the "upper dir" when you enter an album, just mark the first song of an album, so the right background should be chosen.

2) or: Use the background of the artist of the first song for the "upper dir" entry.

Should not be a big deal to implement that

Greetings

Carsten
3) use library mode
4) disable Settings > Appearance > Show parent folder items
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi Ronie,

you are fast!

3: Librarie mode: Thats what I am using
4) Disable: Show parent forder items: How to navaigate to the parent foder then? I am using a RC to navigate through xbmc so (currently) I have no special key to "go to parent"

Greetings

Carsten
3) fanart in library mode is handled by xbmc and i've never seen it missing at the '..' item in albums.
4) use the 'back' button on your remote. if it doesn't have one...you can map any other key to this function.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hello,

sorry , I mixed up library and database mode. I am working in database mode..

For Navigation: its not the back function (normally mapped to esc) , its the "parent Directory function" (normally mapped to backspace). Nevertheless, I will remap my remote, so this will work. Topic could be closed.

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Feature Request] Fanart Background shown when you enter an album0