fanart fallback
Hi,

I'd love to change the fanart fallback that is shown when the "back" button is chosen to move up one directory. Under Music for example it's that crowd in front of the stage shown from the back. I have changed the home menu fanart to a multi-image directory, but that image still shows up whenever "back" is chosen. Where is that fallback fanart?

cheers
Line 42 in MyMusicNav.xml:

<texture>backgrounds/music.jpg</texture>

Would you prefer the same multiimage on Home as the backdrop when hovered over "back"?

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
thx a lot mate for the quick reply, I'm starting to get a hang of the whole structure here =)

about your question, nah, I'm good with one image only, no need for the multiimage there for me personally ;-)
Go to

%AppData%\XBMC\addons\skin.night\backgrounds\music.jpg

Change/edit that image.
Hi,

I had the same issue. I changed
.XBMC\addons\skin.night\backgrounds\music.jpg

to the picture I wanted, however, it does not change in the menu. However, if I set the background image for the Music Home Menu item to "default", the new image is shown (on home menu only though). So it seems, the image got changed properly.

When I rename the file textures.xbt within the skin.night/media folder, the old image vanishes (the new one is still not shown though). So it seems, the old image is saved / cached within that textures.xbt file.

What can I do to properly change the image?

Cheers!
Just delete

%AppData%\XBMC\userdata\Database\Textures.db

If that don't work. I Don't know what will.
Unfortunately, it doesn't. Sad

GenMacG, did you fix your problem yet? If so, how?

Cheers,
counter
Agreed. I've tried all of the above with no success.

I'd just like to change the fallback as well as the "fanart" when the artist is not recognized. This is all the same pic of people at a concert.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Tim
I *think* one had to change the picture within the Textures.db. However, it would be nice to have a more generic solution - it would be nice to have the multiimage option for instance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fanart fallback0