• 55(current)
[RELEASE] ESPN3.com Addon
nice is working again thanks
No problem guys, glad I could help!
Hi, I am running XBMC on XBOX with the latest nightly build (SVN:31071) and am getting a "script failed" error with ESPN.

Here is my error log:

http://pastebin.com/6NmjtVpU

Any help to get this script up and running would be appreciated!
Thank you! This totally fixed the problem! I still think something's wrong, because I shouldn't have to do this "hack" to get ESPN to recognize I am a subscriber. If I put my correct login and password in the xbmc settings menu, it says that I am not a TWC subscriber, when I obviously am. I will use this until the developers can figure out a fix for this problem though.
Yeah, I'm not sure why it would suddenly do that, I just started using it yesterday and was upset when it wouldn't work so I just started looking through the files and ended up finding that.
okay so if i leave it as annonomys i can watch some of the ESPN3.com games. now if i try to log into the app it keeps coming up with a plugin error.

another thing when i try to watch either and espn or espn2 show it says that i am not a valid TWC subscriber. what is the work around for this?
littlepooch21 Wrote:okay so if i leave it as annonomys i can watch some of the ESPN3.com games. now if i try to log into the app it keeps coming up with a plugin error.

another thing when i try to watch either and espn or espn2 show it says that i am not a valid TWC subscriber. what is the work around for this?

I'm not sure about your ESPN3 issues but check this post to fix the TWC issue - http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=970...tcount=806
DJ24966 Wrote:I'm not sure about your ESPN3 issues but check this post to fix the TWC issue - http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=970...tcount=806

yeah i did that but it won't let me login to my espn acct so i can watch everything. i want to be able to watch all the ESPN networks
I just used my time warner info inside the addon settings. I never used any espn account, just my time warner info and everything works fine, including ESPN3.
This is what your userdata.xml should look like, Just replace the provider with yours and insert your SWID.

From post 571
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<user>
    <affiliate>
        <name>[color=red]<provider>[/color]</name>
        <imageUrl></imageUrl>
        <websiteUrl></websiteUrl>
        <localAdAccountId>null</localAdAccountId>
    </affiliate>

<location>
        <ip>X</ip>
        <country>X</country>
        <city>X</city>
        <state>X</state>
        <continent>na</continent>
        <dma>X</dma>
        <zipCode></zipCode>
        <domain>X</domain>
    </location>

<personalization loginStatus="Anonymous Guest" swid="[color=red]{XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXX}[/color]">
        <username></username>
    </personalization>
</user>
How do I find my SWID?

WildBill Wrote:This is what your userdata.xml should look like, Just replace the provider with yours and insert your SWID.

From post 571
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<user>
    <affiliate>
        <name>[color=red]<provider>[/color]</name>
        <imageUrl></imageUrl>
        <websiteUrl></websiteUrl>
        <localAdAccountId>null</localAdAccountId>
    </affiliate>

<location>
        <ip>X</ip>
        <country>X</country>
        <city>X</city>
        <state>X</state>
        <continent>na</continent>
        <dma>X</dma>
        <zipCode></zipCode>
        <domain>X</domain>
    </location>

<personalization loginStatus="Anonymous Guest" swid="[color=red]{XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXX}[/color]">
        <username></username>
    </personalization>
</user>
need a comcast hack
atlkidz Wrote:need a comcast hack

yeah that would be great.
littlepooch21 Wrote:How do I find my SWID?

broadband.espn.go.com/espn3/auth/userData
atlkidz Wrote:need a comcast hack
Put comcast as your provider and enter your swid from comcast
  • 55(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ESPN3.com Addon12