UI Tweaks
Hello,
I wanted to tweak UI a little bit beyond of what can be done with menu. Looking for two things:
1. When a music is playing, the track info is shown on the bottom of the screen overlaying visualizations. It goes away after some time. I wanted to make it permanent or seriously increase the timeout to achieve the same result.
2. Want to display file name overlaying pictures in a slide show.

Thanks for your help.
genka Wrote:Hello,
I wanted to tweak UI a little bit beyond of what can be done with menu. Looking for two things:
1. When a music is playing, the track info is shown on the bottom of the screen overlaying visualizations. It goes away after some time. I wanted to make it permanent or seriously increase the timeout to achieve the same result.
2. Want to display file name overlaying pictures in a slide show.

Thanks for your help.
You can do the first one with a setting in the advancedsettings.xml
See the <songinfoduration> in the Wiki.
From the wiki -
Quote:This controls how long the song information will remain onscreen when the song changes during visualisations. The valid range is "1" to "Indefinite (0)", in seconds. This does not include the duration of any transition effects. (The default is 10 seconds.)
The second is available via the slideshow.* infolabels.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks! The first item worked, although I had to set the value to a high number, at 0 song info wouldn't show up at all.
I couldn't figure out how to work with infolabels in this case, although I searched everywhere. Can you give me a bit more guidance?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
UI Tweaks0