XMBC configuration help?
I installed XBMC on my gen 1 ATV using the USB loader, and have everything installed...(I believe)

I am able to launch XBMC, things look great, except I cant see any of my media. While in the jailbroken ATV, I can see all my movies, and music. But once I load XBMC my movies and music are gone. I am sure I it has something to do with configuring the source, but I have tried everything. I have many movies, loaded on the ATV itself, and would like to see those, as well as be able to stream movies from my Mac Pro, where I have a few hundred HD movies installed.

Another strange things is I am able to configure the weather, download skins, etc, but for whatever reason XBMC is showing nothing for an IP address, and when I try to point to a source for the movies, I try to browse my home network, and I am unable to see my home computer.

What am I missing?
A long time ago I had similar problems. In the Atlantis build. I solved it by using the Nito smart installer and I loaded every associated bit of software. Rebooted and there you are.
I am assuming you have added the shares!
Try also coming out of library mode sometimes things just appear.
Finally make sure file sharing is enabled using files in nito tv

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XMBC configuration help?0