• 11(current)
[WIP] Audio-Matic Automated Music Downloader/Organizer
uvmain Wrote:Sorry if this is already a feature, or has already been requested - but would it be possible to update all Mp3s within a folder to embed the artwork that's in the folder's folder/album/cover.jpg?

All my music has folder.jpg album art in each respective album folder, but iTunes only recognises embedded artwork, and I've got way too much music to do it all manually :p

Do a search for Album Art Fixer, an old prog that will embed artwork for you. Don't know if you can find it any more, I might have a copy in the archives somewhere.
If I have been of help, please add to my reputation as a way of saying thanks, it's free.
compcentral Wrote:I took a look at it... Seems like it's just a basic tag editor? I will eventually add detailed tag editing/converting features into Audio-Matic as well though so there should be no need to use two apps.

It looks like an ordinary tagger, but it's capable of doing really advanced batch operations across your entire collection, like embedding folder.jpg into your music files. It has a lousy UI so you really have to read up on how to use it powerfully. I use it for large one-time operations. Not meant as replacement for audio-matic, just a tool to get your collection ready for audio-matic.

Another place for the author of the audio-matic could look to for inspiration in this space is bliss. A really nice rules-based music system.

Too bad I won't be able to use audio-matic on my mac. I've customized my XBMC (9.11) to do many insane music related tricks.

|-<:)
Dilligaf Wrote:Do a search for Album Art Fixer, an old prog that will embed artwork for you. Don't know if you can find it any more, I might have a copy in the archives somewhere.

I should be able to just add an option to embed the album art... I just haven;t tried it yet. It'll be on my todo list though.
I'm having issues getting building the installer for the alpha release. Sad I'm trying to track down the problem now... hopefully this doesn't delay the release and I can post it tomorrow as planned.
I'm still stuck trying to get the SQLite ADO connector dll to work correctly in the installer package. Until I can get this sorted out, I can't release the alpha build. I'm researching the problem now and have a few potential solutions to try. Sorry for the delay. I guess I should have tried building the installer sooner than yesterday. Sad

I will post back when everything is ready to go. If anyone has any experience packaging
System.Data.SQLite.dll in .Net, please let me know if you can help.

Right now, I get this message when attempting to run the .exe on a test machine:
Quote:System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
compcentral Wrote:I'm still stuck trying to get the SQLite ADO connector dll to work correctly in the installer package. Until I can get this sorted out, I can't release the alpha build. I'm researching the problem now and have a few potential solutions to try. Sorry for the delay. I guess I should have tried building the installer sooner than yesterday. Sad

I will post back when everything is ready to go. If anyone has any experience packaging
System.Data.SQLite.dll in .Net, please let me know if you can help.

Right now, I get this message when attempting to run the .exe on a test machine:
This error will occur if you use the 32bit SQL-DLL when referencing but the code is compiled with "Any CPU" instead of specificly 32bit.
System.Data.SQLite.dll is a mixed assembly, i.e. it contains both managed code and native code. Therefore a particular System.Data.SQLite.dll is either x86 or x64, but never both.

Edit:
Using a specific target-set would be way easier though. If you use the "Any CPU"-Platform target, it will cause the problems. Easiest way to resolve the error completely is changing the target set from "Any CPU" to "x86", .NET will then load the correct x86-dll for the x86-program.
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

I was aware of this, but unfortunately this is not my problem. I think I've found a workaround for now though. I'm testing it now. Once I'm fairly confident this solution will work everyone and I get done with testing, I will post back.
download link not working Wink points to a download.php instead of the real installer...

LE: probably i'm to anxious to test it... i will wait patiently (or at least try to)

i'm probably the 1st one to try it Tongue
sergiocos Wrote:download link not working Wink points to a download.php instead of the real installer...

LE: probably i'm to anxious to test it... i will wait patiently (or at least try to)

Yeah.. I was still testing the page... LOL.

It's up now for all users who created an account to try. Just login and download the files from here http://www.audio-matic.com/Downloads.php. I will send out an email to everyone with the link shortly as well. Make sure you read the instructions before you download.

I will be posting a "How to" tutorial video sometime in the next day or two to demonstrate some of the projects uses and current limitations due to the code not yet being complete. There are also some know bugs which I will post here shortly. Please bare with me until I have a chance to post back.

For now, you can post any issues you have with the program here, but I will work on creating a bug/feature submission method within a few days.
Still getting error when trying to download it says

Warning: include(include/downloads.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/p/h/o/photocentral/html/am/Downloads.php on line 53

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'include/downloads.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/p/h/o/photocentral/html/am/Downloads.php on line 53
I get the same error.

Quote:"Warning: include(include/downloads.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/p/h/o/photocentral/html/am/Downloads.php on line 53

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'include/downloads.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/p/h/o/photocentral/html/am/Downloads.php on line 53"
just a heads-up: sadly the app overwrite any folder.jpg found (i lost several artist thumbs until i found out, no biggie)
same problem here can't download
Oops... somehow the include file was overwritten. I am recreating it now.. sorry about that.
The download page should be up now. Sorry for the delay.

PLEASE NOTE: As with any early test software releases, you should use this program with test data or backup your existing folders before use!
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Audio-Matic Automated Music Downloader/Organizer3