• 33(current)
[WIP] Audio-Matic Automated Music Downloader/Organizer
Windows 7 Pro x64. Was there from the beginning. So i uninstalled the software, deleted the audio-matic folder, and installed it again. Poof! Error gone Smile

Might have been something left by the old install?
perri Wrote:Windows 7 Pro x64. Was there from the beginning. So i uninstalled the software, deleted the audio-matic folder, and installed it again. Poof! Error gone Smile

Might have been something left by the old install?

Yeah... I was trying to replicate the problems and wasn't able to do so yet. I made some changes to the database to hold the new settings, but it should have been able to upgrade it... who knows.

Thanks for letting me know though. Otherwise I might have spent a couple hours trying to track this down for nothing. If anyone else has similar problems, uninstall the old version before installing 0.20. I used to make it mandatory to uninstall the old version before installing the new one, but lifted that restriction thinking it was not needed.
just to confirm.... does the nzbmatrix bug still exist or is that working now too?
NZB still gives me the same same error. Tried with blackhole too, but same result.
compcentral Wrote:just to confirm.... does the nzbmatrix bug still exist or is that working now too?
What bug do you mean?

The fetching error?

btw.

Post processing works like a charm.

Thx ...
sonic00 Wrote:What bug do you mean?

The fetching error?

btw.

Post processing works like a charm.

Thx ...

The error Perri posted. If it still exists, I will see if I can replicate and take a look at it as well.

Good to hear the post processing is working well though.
I've noticed a few bugs already with the post processing. I will try to take care of them tomorrow... Out for the night.
PostProcessing is not working for me:
1. The "Download Watcher"-Tool cannot be accessed well. If you access it and you try to mark one of the downloads it will contioniusly deselect the item after you selected it. You have no chance to use the "Mark as Complete"-Button, it looks like the page is refreshing itself. If the "Mark as Complete"-Button is hit while there is no item selected it will popup a "value cannot be 0"-error.

2. The Watcher watches for the wrong downloads! I downloaded a Album with the name "Only in Amerika". uTorrent saved the torrent after completion under "Only in Amerika" but A-M was looking for "Only in Amerika [312kb] -BugZ" and thus couldn't find my download.

3. After renaming the folder and putting it in the right directory, there is still no reaction from A-M, it just doesn't post-process the files, even though I checked the box in the settings.
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

how do i get a version of this product??
Regards,

PJ
P_Jamula Wrote:how do i get a version of this product??
Currently it is not available to the public. It is in the alpha-test stage and currently only registered alpha-testers can use it.

However: The registration will probably be open soon again, you then have another shot on getting a holf of this program early. Also keep in mind that this still is a test and it could very well mess up your whole music-library.
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

HenryFord Wrote:PostProcessing is not working for me:
1. The "Download Watcher"-Tool cannot be accessed well. If you access it and you try to mark one of the downloads it will contioniusly deselect the item after you selected it. You have no chance to use the "Mark as Complete"-Button, it looks like the page is refreshing itself. If the "Mark as Complete"-Button is hit while there is no item selected it will popup a "value cannot be 0"-error.

2. The Watcher watches for the wrong downloads! I downloaded a Album with the name "Only in Amerika". uTorrent saved the torrent after completion under "Only in Amerika" but A-M was looking for "Only in Amerika [312kb] -BugZ" and thus couldn't find my download.

3. After renaming the folder and putting it in the right directory, there is still no reaction from A-M, it just doesn't post-process the files, even though I checked the box in the settings.

Thanks for the bug report. These are some of the things I noticed as well. I will hopefully have a fix released later today.

EDIT: Bug #1 should now be fixed in the next release and currently, there is no post-processing support for torrents at all (will change in either today's release or in a future release).
Compcentral,
My major interest in XBMC is music. Thank you very much for your effort and time in creating the Audio-Matic Automated Music Downloader/Organizer (AMAMDO). I have some questions. Is it going to be integrated into XBMC? If yes, is it going to replace the current music library?
There is also something that I really want to see developed in a music library (AMAMDO or any other). It is a capacity to organize music by musicians. For example, let's take the name of Jorn Lande. I would like to be able to search by this name and to see that he has worked with 15 different bands (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%B8rn_Lande). In a similar way that we can search movies by actors. Any chance that AMAMDO would have have this capacity one day?
Thanks, Alex
Compcentral,
My major interest in XBMC is music. Thank you very much for your effort and time in creating the Audio-Matic Automated Music Downloader/Organizer (AMAMDO). I have some questions. Is it going to be integrated into XBMC? If yes, is it going to replace the current music library?
There is also something that I really want to see developed in a music library (AMAMDO or any other). It is a capacity to organize music by musicians. For example, let's take the name of Jorn Lande. I would like to be able to search by this name and to see that he has worked with 15 different bands (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%B8rn_Lande). In a similar way that we can search movies by actors. Any chance that AMAMDO would have have this capacity one day? Do you have plans to organize the Russian music?
Thanks, Alex
albaranov Wrote:Compcentral,
There is also something that I really want to see developed in a music library (AMAMDO or any other). It is a capacity to organize music by musicians. For example, let's take the name of Jorn Lande. I would like to be able to search by this name and to see that he has worked with 15 different bands (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%B8rn_Lande). In a similar way that we can search movies by actors. Any chance that AMAMDO would have have this capacity one day? Do you have plans to organize the Russian music?
Thanks, Alex

Audio-Matic (A-M... Smile) will not replace anything in XBMC, but could offer a solution to your request or you may even already be able to do what you want to do in XBMC using smart playlists.

If the russian music listed in iTunes, http://www.allmusic.com, or http://www.discogs.com, then it is already supported. If not, I would need some source for discography information.
compcentral Wrote:Audio-Matic (A-M... Smile) will not replace anything in XBMC, but could offer a solution to your request or you may even already be able to do what you want to do in XBMC using smart playlists.

Compcentral,
Thanks for a prompt reply.
1. "...but could offer a solution to your request" - in some future I guess?
2. "...you may even already be able to do what you want to do in XBMC using smart playlists." - I do not have any idea how it is possible to organize the music library by musicians with the help of smart playlists. I was under impression that it is impossible within XBMC, I even recall that some of the XBMC gurus said it in this forum.

Thank you again, Alex
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Audio-Matic Automated Music Downloader/Organizer3