• 37(current)
[WIP] Audio-Matic Automated Music Downloader/Organizer
Tried to replace my TMG firewall with a new hardware firewall, and then it worked. So yea, you are right again hehe. Oh well, ill keep the hardware firewall then Smile Thanks Smile
good to see all the bug fixes,

i hope you have time to add flac download support and newzbin support.

this way i can do more thorough testing

keep up the good work!
perri Wrote:Tried to replace my TMG firewall with a new hardware firewall, and then it worked. So yea, you are right again hehe. Oh well, ill keep the hardware firewall then Smile Thanks Smile

Nice! Glad to hear it wasn't a bug and you were able to get it working. At least now I know what to tell others if they are having similar issues.

Belthazor Wrote:good to see all the bug fixes,

i hope you have time to add flac download support and newzbin support.

this way i can do more thorough testing

keep up the good work!

Thanks, those are both high on the list. I just added a "download discography" feature to 0.24 which will be released right before I re-open alpha testing registrations (soon!).
I'm going to make some changes to the http://www.audio-matic.com website in a few minutes, so it may be down for a short while.

A mirror will still be available at http://www.imob-codes.com/am/index.php though.
New issue for me: post processing doesn't seem to work.

Example:
Code:
23.05.2011 18:36:20 :: NZB DOWNLOAD STATUS :: Found in SABnzbd Queue (Slot 1 of 1) - Downloading (95% Complete)
23.05.2011 18:36:25 :: NZB DOWNLOAD COMPLETE :: Found in SABnzbd History (Slot 1 of 4) - Files saved to /home/perri/download/mp3/Maroon 5 ## Songs About Jane ## 317673
23.05.2011 18:36:25 :: NZB DOWNLOAD COMPLETE :: Found in SABnzbd History (Slot 1 of 4) - Completed in 40

Then .. nothing. The folder doesn't get moved, and the files aren't renamed. Download/finish folder is set, and post processing is activated and set to: <artist>\<album>\<num> - <song>

The download watcher says "complete", and the column that says "download folder" (mapped drive) is the right location, so the downloaded folder exists where it should. Any idea what i might be missing/doing wrong? Think i had this working with torrents in the last versions, but ill try it again.
perri Wrote:New issue for me: post processing doesn't seem to work.

Example:
Code:
23.05.2011 18:36:20 :: NZB DOWNLOAD STATUS :: Found in SABnzbd Queue (Slot 1 of 1) - Downloading (95% Complete)
23.05.2011 18:36:25 :: NZB DOWNLOAD COMPLETE :: Found in SABnzbd History (Slot 1 of 4) - Files saved to /home/perri/download/mp3/Maroon 5 ## Songs About Jane ## 317673
23.05.2011 18:36:25 :: NZB DOWNLOAD COMPLETE :: Found in SABnzbd History (Slot 1 of 4) - Completed in 40

Then .. nothing. The folder doesn't get moved, and the files aren't renamed. Download/finish folder is set, and post processing is activated and set to: <artist>\<album>\<num> - <song>

The download watcher says "complete", and the column that says "download folder" (mapped drive) is the right location, so the downloaded folder exists where it should. Any idea what i might be missing/doing wrong? Think i had this working with torrents in the last versions, but ill try it again.

This may have something to do with the UNC path. If you map a drive and change SABnzbd to use it instead, does it work? I haven't really done any testing with UNC paths since I overhauled the post-processing routine. Now it gets the download location directly from SABnzbd instead of using the setting in Audio-Matic if it can... I'll probably have to make some adjustments to this because I think A-M can't figure out where "/home/perri/download/mp3/Maroon 5 ## Songs About Jane ## 317673" goes. I think I can put a quick fix in for Alpha 0.24.

EDIT: Code is in place to attempt to solve this in the next release. Make sure you try it and get back to me. Thanks.
Alpha 0.24 is out and alpha testing is now open to everyone!
Please let me know how it's working for everyone. I've found and fixed a few minor glitches already, but it seems to be working fairly well I've downloaded around 4,000 songs since yesterday.
I am importing all my music, but sometimes I am getting the error : Unkown ID

And then Audio-Matic stops with importing ,till I click enter

would it be possible that it shows all errors when done ?
As now it takes a long time & I need to be next to my pc when importing
rascalli Wrote:I am importing all my music, but sometimes I am getting the error : Unkown ID

And then Audio-Matic stops with importing ,till I click enter

would it be possible that it shows all errors when done ?
As now it takes a long time & I need to be next to my pc when importing

That's on my to do list (both fixing the unknown id and suppressing all errors until after the import is complete)
Hi

After only a short use I find this a great app to manage and download music.

There are a couple of GUI bugs found:

In "Manage Artists / Bands" screen, the 3 "Add Selected" buttons and the "Change" button don't seem to position correctly if you rescale the window size.

Also, when adding a new artist, after typing the Artist name in, the "Match Artist to Discography Providers" Window, the browse button a the bottom of the screen does nothing, and you have to manually type the path in.

Also, it would be nice to have a "Apply" option in the settings just to be sure that any settings made are 'applied' before moving to the next Tab.

Thanks again
I've been trying out 0.24, cleared my library and added a couple of artists to download discography (love that feature BTW), music has been downloaded and sorted but now i've i try to click on any of the artists with downloaded tracks i get the following:

Argument 'Start' must be greater than Zero

Details are:

Code:
************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentException: Argument 'Start' must be greater than zero.
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Strings.Mid(String str, Int32 Start, Int32 Length)
   at AudioMatic.Module1.getInfoFromPath(String fullPath, String baseFolder, String folderStructure, String orgAddSourceFolder)
   at AudioMatic.Module1.updateArtist(Int32 artID, String artistName, String baseFolder)
   at AudioMatic.frmMain.lstArtists_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Edit:

Also shows this on end of post processing, if i click continue all artists are greyed out and i have to close and reopen to program.
Got another one for you!

Used manage artist to add Meat Loaf, while scraping details i get the following

Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Code:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at AudioMatic.Module1.getDiscography(String providerID, String provider, Int32 audioMaticID, Boolean forceUpdate)
   at AudioMatic.frmAdd_Artist.btnContinue_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
a51alias Wrote:Hi
After only a short use I find this a great app to manage and download music.

There are a couple of GUI bugs found:

In "Manage Artists / Bands" screen, the 3 "Add Selected" buttons and the "Change" button don't seem to position correctly if you rescale the window size.

Also, when adding a new artist, after typing the Artist name in, the "Match Artist to Discography Providers" Window, the browse button a the bottom of the screen does nothing, and you have to manually type the path in.

Also, it would be nice to have a "Apply" option in the settings just to be sure that any settings made are 'applied' before moving to the next Tab.

Thanks again

Thanks. Great finds... not sure how I missed those after all this time. The first two issues are already fixed (will be in 0.25). Your last suggestion has been added to the to do list for now.

nutski Wrote:I've been trying out 0.24, cleared my library and added a couple of artists to download discography (love that feature BTW), music has been downloaded and sorted but now i've i try to click on any of the artists with downloaded tracks i get the following:

Argument 'Start' must be greater than Zero

Details are:

Code:

Edit:

Also shows this on end of post processing, if i click continue all artists are greyed out and i have to close and reopen to program.

nutski Wrote:Got another one for you!

Used manage artist to add Meat Loaf, while scraping details i get the following

Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Code:

I will look into both of these issues when I get home later tonight. Thanks for the feedback. This is exactly what I need to see to get these bugs taken care of.
compcentral Wrote:This may have something to do with the UNC path. If you map a drive and change SABnzbd to use it instead, does it work? I haven't really done any testing with UNC paths since I overhauled the post-processing routine. Now it gets the download location directly from SABnzbd instead of using the setting in Audio-Matic if it can... I'll probably have to make some adjustments to this because I think A-M can't figure out where "/home/perri/download/mp3/Maroon 5 ## Songs About Jane ## 317673" goes. I think I can put a quick fix in for Alpha 0.24.

EDIT: Code is in place to attempt to solve this in the next release. Make sure you try it and get back to me. Thanks.

So i tried the new code. Small problem: It downloaded, and it almost worked. But for some reason it didn't move the downloaded folder. Instead it deleted the ENTIRE download folder hehe..

So then i took a closer look. I had another downloaded folder from another artist there, and it seems like it took every song it could find in the download folder, used the first folder it found, put everything in there, moved it and deleted the entire download folder.

Kinda hard for me to explain, but maybe the log can give you an idea
http://pastebin.com/UUKZut1N
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Audio-Matic Automated Music Downloader/Organizer3