Lost Settings please help!
Now it's my own fault, I was tired and customising the main menu, and I somehow disabled the Settings item. Doh!

How do I get it back please?
If you're on the main menu and you push down on your remote, the power button in the top right hand corner should be highlighted, click OK and it should bring up the shutdown menu with shutdown, restart, etc etc... depending what you have chosen to be on there. Hopefully you still have Settings as one of those options.

Hope that helps
if all else fails, more options here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=703326
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thank you SO MUCH! Smile

I had to edit the guisettings.xml file, and it worked!

First time here, and really appreciate the quick response. I tried Media Browser before this, massaged it in every way I could including running the SQL version, and it runs like an absolute dog compared to XMBC. I LOVE XMBC!

Greg

PS, before I go and post my next question in the appropriate forum, can I quickly run something by you guys please? Since installing Dharma 10.1 the other day, when I switch from full screen back to windowed, the screen goes blank, as if the screensaver has activated. Nothing will reactivate the screen, I have to close XMBC for it to come back to life. This happens with any skin. Just wondering if you might have experienced this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lost Settings please help!0