• 32(current)
[RELEASE] Pneumatic
Released 0.0.12 - everything should work but I'm to tired to be sure...
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
The masses will let you know quickly...that's for sure. Sleep well.
Good nite and thx! (God natt och tack!)
Working! At first I thought it wasn't. Then I noticed it download the last rar after download the first and then it started playing.

Oh and now I see the message "Waiting for the last rar".

So you just have to wait until the first and last rars are downloaded.

Nice work!
Popeye Wrote:Released 0.0.12 - everything should work but I'm to tired to be sure...

Christmas has come early me thinks... Cheers Popeye!! Great work and dedication.
Great news everything is working!

The downloading of the last rar you are seeing is due to XBMC trying to seek into the last rar when playing mkv (at least most recently created). So, I had to find a undocumented SABnzbd api to move the last rar in the queue to the top and download that as well...

This release also has better support for multipart archives (CD1-CD2, a-b) and 100+ archives.

Found a bug and uploaded 0.0.13!
iDude,

Your NZBMatrix addon is great.. Use it as my main source for videos now.. Just wondered if this was possible..

When I browse films I get the fan art and covers, is there a way of downloading them with the films. As when I stream them I don't have IMDB scarping my downloads/incomplete folder as I do not want them being added to my library..

Just an idea - if it's not possible then no biggy, it's a great addon which works flawlessly in my experience.

Cheers
Popeye Wrote:Great news everything is working!

The downloading of the last rar you are seeing is due to XBMC trying to seek into the last rar when playing mkv (at least most recently created). So, I had to find a undocumented SABnzbd api to move the last rar in the queue to the top and download that as well...

This release also has better support for multipart archives (CD1-CD2, a-b) and 100+ archives.

Found a bug and uploaded 0.0.13!

Hi Popeye,

First off well done and thank you however I think I have found a bug Big Grin

The releases from group XXXXXXX don't work as it doesn't detect the first rar being downloaded. Maybe as the name of the rars are slightly different. Ie part001.rar rather than part01.rar or I might be barking up the wrong tree lol

Hope this helps Popeye.

Cheers
simon_rb Wrote:XXXXXXXXX don't work as it doesn't detect the first rar being downloaded. Maybe as the name of the rars are slightly different. Ie part001.rar rather than part01.rar or I might be barking up the wrong tree lol

You are right, it's a old bug. If people could just follow the rules...
Popeye Wrote:You are right, it's a old bug. If people could just follow the rules...

Sorry was I not meant to mention release names? My apologes..
simon_rb Wrote:Sorry was I not meant to mention release names? My apologes..
I didn't mean you, I thought about the rules for the ....
Popeye Wrote:I didn't mean you, I thought about the rules for the ....

Ah as in scene rules.. Meaning rars to be named correctly. Got ya..

I'm new to all this so a bit slow lol. Is there a way round this if not it isn't a problem. Plenty of other groups out there. Only found out as I tried one of the most recent mkvs on the hd rss feed which happened to be one of theirs

Good news is it's playing others flawlessly on OpenELEC pre Eden.

Thanks again Popeye.
simon_rb Wrote:Ah as in ...
Something that shouldn't be discussed here.

I have fixed the issue with part001 and also found another bug in incomplete..
Great news Popeye! Thank you again!
Ironing out a few bugs so expect a new release in a few hours...
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pneumatic11