• 55(current)
[RELEASE] Pneumatic
That was fast Smile This project is evolving so rapidly! Can't wait to start using Sickbeard and xbmc-pneumatic.
Could anyone of you investigate how sickbeard and couchpotato manages the black hole. Does it create .nfo files or show hierarchy etc or is it just a pure .nzb dump?
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
I can't test it right now but I'm pretty sure sickbeard wont create nfo files before it actually processes the finished download.

While I'm posting already, love pneumatic it works like a charm on my end.

edit: there is the sickbeard api though, I'm not sure if it would be possible to scrape the needed infos from there. http://sickbeard.com/api/
edit2: just did a short test and sickbeard only downloads the nzb file when you set it to blackhole.
ursli Wrote:I can't test it right now but I'm pretty sure sickbeard wont create nfo files before it actually processes the finished download.

While I'm posting already, love pneumatic it works like a charm on my end.

edit: there is the sickbeard api though, I'm not sure if it would be possible to scrape the needed infos from there. http://sickbeard.com/api/
edit2: just did a short test and sickbeard only downloads the nzb file when you set it to blackhole.

Thanks for your answers. The best scenario would have been an output of both the nfo and a nzb[and/or]strm file. Using the sickbeard API would require tvdb id etc, and all we have is the nzb...
Is it possible to sort HD movies by the year they where released rather, than the date the files was posted on the news server? (I am using nzb.su)
atmorell Wrote:Is it possible to sort HD movies by the year they where released rather, than the date the files was posted on the news server? (I am using nzb.su)

Can you check out the documentation http://media.readthedocs.org/pdf/newznab...ewznab.pdf and get back if you find a api we can use?
Blackhole is just a dump. You will not get the .nfo until it has been processed.
There is no such feature implemented yet :/ Checked the documentation and asked in the chat.
atmorell Wrote:There is no such feature implemented yet :/ Checked the documentation and asked in the chat.

Thanks for the answer and investigation. What you would need is to do is continuously harvest the RSS feeds and compare movies with a extract from e.g. imdb of moves released 2011...
Hi,

In the new beta i get this error

Code:
16:15:20 T:140713018763008  NOTICE: Thread CFileCache start, auto delete: false
16:15:21 T:140713027155712   ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
16:15:21 T:140713027155712   ERROR: Error Contents: a float is required
16:15:21 T:140713027155712   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/TsUPeR-xbmc-pneumatic-6e3f9f7/default.py", line 631, in <module>
                                                pre_play(nzbname)
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/TsUPeR-xbmc-pneumatic-6e3f9f7/default.py", line 227, in pre_play
                                                return play_video(video_params)
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/TsUPeR-xbmc-pneumatic-6e3f9f7/default.py", line 385, in play_video
                                                xbmcplugin.setContent(HANDLE, 'movies')
                                            TypeError: a float is required

any idea how to fix it?
Spider Wrote:Hi,

In the new beta i get this error

Code:
16:15:20 T:140713018763008  NOTICE: Thread CFileCache start, auto delete: false
16:15:21 T:140713027155712   ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
16:15:21 T:140713027155712   ERROR: Error Contents: a float is required
16:15:21 T:140713027155712   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/TsUPeR-xbmc-pneumatic-6e3f9f7/default.py", line 631, in <module>
                                                pre_play(nzbname)
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/TsUPeR-xbmc-pneumatic-6e3f9f7/default.py", line 227, in pre_play
                                                return play_video(video_params)
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/TsUPeR-xbmc-pneumatic-6e3f9f7/default.py", line 385, in play_video
                                                xbmcplugin.setContent(HANDLE, 'movies')
                                            TypeError: a float is required

any idea how to fix it?

I assume this doesn't happen on every item you try to play and it doesn't happen for anyone else. I suspect it is movie meta information being parsed wrong. Please pm the details.
Popeye Wrote:Thanks for the answer and investigation. What you would need is to do is continuously harvest the RSS feeds and compare movies with a extract from e.g. imdb of moves released 2011...

Latest version of CouchPotatoServer (developer branch) supports IMDB watchlists. I added all the genres from IMDB The program scans your usernet index server for the quality you have defined and dumps all the NZB files into a local directory. Can't wait to try the local folder support for xbmc-pneumatic Smile
atmorell Wrote:Latest version of CouchPotatoServer (developer branch) supports IMDB watchlists. I added all the genres from IMDB The program scans your usernet index server for the quality you have defined and dumps all the NZB files into a local directory. Can't wait to try the local folder support for xbmc-pneumatic Smile

But no meta data? Guess the chrome could be added later Big Grin
Popeye Wrote:But no meta data? Guess the chrome could be added later Big Grin

CouchPotatoServer should also have meta data support. Testing it right now.

Thanks for testing. File browsing part 2 is in progress. This is upload of nzb to SAB in the event SAB is on another machine and/or the path'es doesnt match. Just found out the latest 6.15 release has a fix for a bug I've been struggling with for many hours...
  • 55(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pneumatic11