• 64(current)
[RELEASE] Pneumatic
I've been running into an issue after upgrading to Eden and updating to Pneumatic. I've previously been using the combination of what Pneumatic was called before the name changed and the nzbmatrix addon with no problems on Pre-Eden.

XBMC: Eden Final

Pneumatic: https://github.com/TsUPeR/xbmc-pneumatic/downloads 0.2.3
NzbMatrix: https://github.com/pzydog/xbmc-nzbmatrix/downloads (the one for Pneumatic) plugin.video.nzbmatrix-0.0.5.zip
Sabnzb Running on external server

What's happening:

1)So first I install the addon from zip for Pneumatic, then install NzbMatrix addon. No Problem

2) Open the NzbMatrix addon in video library and it auto opens the config menu for Pneumatic.
Set Autoplay enabled
Enter my Sab API key
Enter my Sab IP
Enter my Sab Port
Enter my Sab Incomplete Folder (mapped via to my computer so it looks like F:\)
I don't enter any catagory Information

PostProcessing Disabled (defaults)
Library (defaults)
NZB (mapped to c:\ for local NZBs) + Sabnzb and XBMC on same computer is unticked

Then I hit OK to save the settings.

It brings me to an XBMC blank window with no selectable items.

So I go back to the NZBMatrix Addon and click it and it re-opens with Pneumatic settings window and I'm back where I started.

Now, for the NZBMatrix Addon settings:
My account and API key for NZBMatrix is setup as it should be. I feel it may be the NZBMatrix Addon that is re-calling the Pneumatic settings windows over and over for some reason.

Has anyone encountered this while trying to use the new NZBMatrix Addon that was modified to use Pneumatic?

[resolved!] -> You have to first access the Pneumatic addon for it to run some initialization work that is a pre-requisite for NZBMatrix. Once that's done, NzbMatrix will work fine!
Not really a fix but as a workaround you can try editing the settings.xml file directly to make necessary changes. It's located in ...\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.program.pneumatic
Have you tried accessing just pneumatic? I have a setup test that needs to run to set one of the flags nzbmatrix is requesting...
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
Popeye,

I just tried accessing Pneumatic by itself, then tried the NZBMatrix Addon and it worked! Looks like the way I did it originally must have bypassed your setup test.

Everything works great now!

Thanks so much for your hard work. I appreciate it!
(2012-04-04, 03:43)lightshow12 Wrote: Popeye,

I just tried accessing Pneumatic by itself, then tried the NZBMatrix Addon and it worked! Looks like the way I did it originally must have bypassed your setup test.

Everything works great now!

Thanks so much for your hard work. I appreciate it!

Great It works!

I've spent the night expanding the local nzb browsing and it looks very promising. My plan is to save the nzb together with the strm file and then when browsing local nzbs the additional meta data (cover, nfo) is used. For you who uses the library this is probably not that interesting, but I like file browsing Big Grin
Mark as watched is also being investigated...

BTW, should pneumatic care about music?
(2012-04-02, 22:37)Popeye Wrote: Yes, the "nzbname" is what I will use. #2 sound like excellent choice!

Got it working and sent the commit to github, should be good to use. I'm in the process of re-doing my library so my xbmc is out of the water at the moment. Let me know if everything works ok!

edit: This breaks when SB finds a full season nzb file to fetch. It writes out a .strm pointing at the whole season, but doesn't really know what to do with it because the naming is wrong. Working on this one...

edit2: Fixed up full season and multi episode processing. Working great now!

Release - Pneumatic 0.2.4

Enhanced local nzb browsing. Support for multiple folders (context menu to add and remove)
Bugfix for a special case where SAB reports 0 byte file size
Support for Neon skin

Release - Newznab 0.2.2
Updated to support the new Pneumatic release
Moved Local and incomplete to top node

-edited-
(2012-04-05, 01:52)Popeye Wrote: BTW, should pneumatic care about music?

Since no one has said anything thought I'd say answer you Mr P.

Do you mean adding it to the library, streaming or both? Music files are very small and only take a few seconds to download, even with the slowest of connections your only talking a couple of minutes. Storage wise they are very small compared to HD movies therefore I couldn't see any real benefits that would justify you spending all you valuable time implementing this..

Maybe I have missed something? Anybody else agree/disagree?

Cheers
I can't get past this problem, ..failed to write test file to incomplete folder.. even though permissions on the server running sabnzbd are set at 777, using xbmcbuntu

Edit: OK problem is I need to mount the share
(2012-04-08, 10:41)simon_rb Wrote:
(2012-04-05, 01:52)Popeye Wrote: BTW, should pneumatic care about music?

Since no one has said anything thought I'd say answer you Mr P.

Do you mean adding it to the library, streaming or both? Music files are very small and only take a few seconds to download, even with the slowest of connections your only talking a couple of minutes. Storage wise they are very small compared to HD movies therefore I couldn't see any real benefits that would justify you spending all you valuable time implementing this..

Maybe I have missed something? Anybody else agree/disagree?

Cheers

Agreed. Maybe as a future enhancement, but low priority.
Ok, maybe I listen to you :-D however, mark as watched and pause/resume big downloads is higher prio, anything else?
I know music is quick but just click and listen is nice IMHO...
Have you thought about using a repo for all these updates? Big Grin

Thanks for all your hard work
(2012-04-09, 00:06)jurm Wrote: Have you thought about using a repo for all these updates? Big Grin

Thanks for all your hard work

Yes :-D , its just not that fun so I haven't bothered yet... md5 sums and stuff.. A automated update mechanism straight from github would have been nice..
Hi

I seem to be experiencing a complete and fundamental misunderstanding about this plugin. I have tried on XBMCbuntu Eden and Windows 7. I have sabnzbd running on a headless ubuntu server but cannot get the plugin (latest version) to work even tho I have checked and quadruple checked all settings API key, IP, port etc. I always get a random error of, wrong IP or port, wrong API key or unable to wirte test file to incomplete folder. Please, release me from this torture, it's driving me insane, what am I missing here? Also, when inputing the incomplete folder, the dialog box hangs and I need to cancel it before continuing.
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pneumatic11