• 94(current)
[RELEASE] Pneumatic
Yes, read the first post and thou shall be enlightened!
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
(2012-12-23, 17:35)Popeye Wrote: Yes, read the first post and thou shall be enlightened!

Sorry, was just about to delete my post! I was looking at "date joined" rather than "date posted" and thought there hadn't been work on it for awhile.

I was wondering how postprocessing with couch potato will work, couch potato scans the completed folder for movies, if i'm not mistaken. But if a movie is incomplete, does couch potato not try to download another release?
Well, you get the option to repair or after watching....
(2012-12-23, 22:55)Popeye Wrote: Well, you get the option to repair or after watching....

Right, but I thought whenever sab "fails" a job, couchpotato automatically deletes it and fetches another release? I could be mistaken
(2012-12-24, 22:03)Crotia Wrote:
(2012-12-23, 22:55)Popeye Wrote: Well, you get the option to repair or after watching....

Right, but I thought whenever sab "fails" a job, couchpotato automatically deletes it and fetches another release? I could be mistaken
First of all, I don't understand why you mix in couchpotato in the discussion. It is used to schedule dl's. With pneumatic you stream.
Secondly, CP only acts on it's own jobbs and then only on folders marked FAILED_ in the target dir. Failed jobs in pneumatic never leaves the incomplete dir.... Cheers!
(2012-12-24, 23:07)Popeye Wrote:
(2012-12-24, 22:03)Crotia Wrote:

First of all, I don't understand why you mix in couchpotato in the discussion. It is used to schedule dl's. With pneumatic you stream.
Secondly, CP only acts on it's own jobbs and then only on folders marked FAILED_ in the target dir. Failed jobs in pneumatic never leaves the incomplete dir.... Cheers!

Makes sense. Reason I bring it in the conversation is that I use couchpotato to snatch my movies (via imdb), I find it easier than manually searching NZBs. So I'd use CP to snatch the release and then use pneumatic to stream (unless there's an easier alternative to this). But if the job never leaves incomplete folder then I guess CP won't have any issues with it. Thanks!

One last question, when you install pneumatic it changes a setting in sab which causes downloads to stay in the incomplete folder (from my understanding). If you have another post processing script such as sickbeard's, will it process properly for files using this script? or will it also stay in the incomplete folder?

Thanks again for your help!
it (pneumatic) will only fail jobs without any post processing with the "allow streaming" setting (in sab). Quite uncommon, so CP works just great once you have it set to something like delete+
I've updated NZBTV once again. bringing it current with popeye's newznab changes, and adding thumbnails for many tv shows.
Happy new year to all :-)

I have a problem,
i have 2 newznab providers:
1 is ok.
for the other i get no categories anymore :-(

i see only:
My Cart
My Shows
My Movies

when navigating to my shows..nzb are listet and its working

i cant figure out why..

the api?caps call in browser looks fine..but i cant check what newznab plugin gets exactly..
i have changed the user-agent in cache.py allready. no success

in xbmc.log debug.. i see not really something usefull..but pm you the log anyway
I've the same problem.

(2013-01-01, 16:37)mattisi Wrote: Happy new year to all :-)

I have a problem,
1 is ok.

i see only:
My Cart
My Shows
My Movies

i cant figure out why..

the api?caps call in browser looks fine..but i cant check what newznab plugin gets exactly..

in xbmc.log debug.. i see not really something usefull..but pm you the log anyway

I have a problem,
1 is ok.

i see only:
My Cart
My Shows
My Movies

i cant figure out why..

(2013-01-01, 17:44)grobekelle Wrote: I've the same problem.

I have a problem,
1 is ok.

i see only:
My Cart
My Shows
My Movies

i cant figure out why..

I have no easy way of helping you without knowing more details. I suggest you bring up the issue with the site owners.
Excellent work Popeye.. now have it on my ATV2 and works a treat.

The only thing that annoys me is when watching a movie and an hour into it it just stops due to missing articles.. not a fault of pneumatic.

I have come across this python script which checks for missing articles

http://www.appelboor.com/dump/nzb-checke...hreaded.py

a 4.9gig file using 10 threads was checked in 2 mins.. so pretty quick and reports if any articles missing.

Would it be possible to intergrate into pneumatic so could enjoy uninterrupted viewing?
I think it would be better to let SABnzbd do this:

Version 0.7.0 has a feature called:
Pre-download check (Experimental)

More info on http://wiki.sabnzbd.org/introducing-0-7-0
Tried sabnzbd feature and it is slower.. it also requires that a menu setting be checked for this feature and i wouldnt require all the time so would have to keep turning it on and off.. much more convenient if pneumatic could handle it..

another thing with sabnzbd is that it only checks if the download will complete including par files.. so the main files could have missing articles which would cause pneumatic to stop, but sabnzb would begin to download if the pars are there to cover the missing parts..
(2013-01-06, 19:35)workshy Wrote: Excellent work Popeye.. now have it on my ATV2 and works a treat.

The only thing that annoys me is when watching a movie and an hour into it it just stops due to missing articles.. not a fault of pneumatic.

I have come across this python script which checks for missing articles

http://www.appelboor.com/dump/nzb-checke...hreaded.py

a 4.9gig file using 10 threads was checked in 2 mins.. so pretty quick and reports if any articles missing.

Would it be possible to intergrate into pneumatic so could enjoy uninterrupted viewing?

(2013-01-06, 20:01)Skindred Wrote: I think it would be better to let SABnzbd do this:

Version 0.7.0 has a feature called:
Pre-download check (Experimental)

More info on http://wiki.sabnzbd.org/introducing-0-7-0

(2013-01-06, 20:09)workshy Wrote: Tried sabnzbd feature and it is slower.. it also requires that a menu setting be checked for this feature and i wouldnt require all the time so would have to keep turning it on and off.. much more convenient if pneumatic could handle it..

another thing with sabnzbd is that it only checks if the download will complete including par files.. so the main files could have missing articles which would cause pneumatic to stop, but sabnzb would begin to download if the pars are there to cover the missing parts..

I'll have to look into it. Look's quite straight forward but I agree with Skindred it should pref. be done by SAB. Turning a setting on and of is easy...
  • 94(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pneumatic11